Windows 10: cannot install windows

Discus and support cannot install windows in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I am unable to reinstall window 10 iso file, I don't even know what I'm doing, I figured out how to install and run Ubuntu on Windows 10, but I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by JordanMiddleton1, Nov 24, 2020.

1. cannot install windows

I am unable to reinstall window 10 iso file, I don't even know what I'm doing, I figured out how to install and run Ubuntu on Windows 10, but I accidentally deleted the Windows boot, now I am stuck in Ubuntu. I have tried looking at tutorials on how to install Windows 10 on Ubuntu but I cannot follow along because I keep getting errors. When I try to download the Windows 10 iso file, it does not show up in my Downloads folder but it shows up in Computer and under Mozilla folder. I need help with this I have schoolwork on Windows and I can't do any of it without Windows.

:)

JordanMiddleton1, Nov 24, 2020

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Nov 24, 2020
  3. Windows 7 wont install drivers

i dont think anyone here understands what your asking either when its nearly a 90% english dominated Tech forum.
    Step 1
    reinstall windows from scratch
    Step 2
    install all drivers from the cd that came with the god damn motherboard *common sense*
    Step 3
    update windows
    Step 4
    install misc etc crap like flash java etc etc
    Step 5
    Install GPU drivers
    Step 6
    go back to using your pc without issue.

crazyeyesreaper, Nov 24, 2020
  4. cannot install windows

Windows 7 wont install drivers

+1

If you having an issue installing a driver that worked before you formatted or wont install on a fresh build, sometimes this means hardware damage

brandonwh64, Nov 24, 2020
Thema:

cannot install windows

1. cannot install windows - Similar Threads - cannot install

2. Windows 10 to Windows 11 Upgrade failure - Cannot fully Install McAfee after failure

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 to Windows 11 Upgrade failure - Cannot fully Install McAfee after failure: A bit of conflict between a windows 10 upgrading to windows 11 update failure discovered while attempting to install McAfee Scanning Tool. Windows error: This PC doesn't currently meet Windows 11 system requirements. The processor isn't currently supported for Windows 11....
  3. Windows 10 to Windows 11 Upgrade failure - Cannot fully Install McAfee after failure

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 to Windows 11 Upgrade failure - Cannot fully Install McAfee after failure: A bit of conflict between a windows 10 upgrading to windows 11 update failure discovered while attempting to install McAfee Scanning Tool. Windows error: This PC doesn't currently meet Windows 11 system requirements. The processor isn't currently supported for Windows 11....
  4. Windows 10 to Windows 11 Upgrade failure - Cannot fully Install McAfee after failure

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. I cannot install any games on the Xbox app with gamepass. Error "something unexpected happened"

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I cannot install any games on the Xbox app with gamepass. Error "something unexpected happened": The game Like a Dragon : Ishin was working fine for me yesterday, but the next day attempting to open the game the app told me the file path for the "gamelaunchhelper.exe" didnt exist on my C: drive in the WindowsApps folder. I then uninstalled the game and tried to reinstall...
  6. I cannot install any games on the Xbox app with gamepass. Error "something unexpected happened"

I cannot install any games on the Xbox app with gamepass. Error "something unexpected happened": The game Like a Dragon : Ishin was working fine for me yesterday, but the next day attempting to open the game the app told me the file path for the "gamelaunchhelper.exe" didnt exist on my C: drive in the WindowsApps folder. I then uninstalled the game and tried to reinstall...
  7. I cannot install xbox accessories

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I cannot install xbox accessories: I tired everything that was already posted and nothing worked. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cannot-install-xbox-accessories/60162d50-775c-465d-8aeb-b5b9fab84356
  8. I cannot install xbox accessories

I cannot install xbox accessories: I tired everything that was already posted and nothing worked. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cannot-install-xbox-accessories/60162d50-775c-465d-8aeb-b5b9fab84356
  9. I cannot install Windows on a new SSD.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I cannot install Windows on a new SSD.: I bought a new ssd cheap, I admit, and it is a possibility that that's the issue, and I wanted to install Windows 10 Pro on it. When I tried to select the drive, I got the error "We couldn't create a new partition or find an existing one..". Then i tried a few fixes. I...
  10. I cannot install Windows on a new SSD.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    I cannot install Windows on a new SSD.: I bought a new ssd cheap, I admit, and it is a possibility that that's the issue, and I wanted to install Windows 10 Pro on it. When I tried to select the drive, I got the error "We couldn't create a new partition or find an existing one..". Then i tried a few fixes. I...