Windows 10: Cannot install wllogin_64.msi so I can't play GTA IV

Discus and support Cannot install wllogin_64.msi so I can't play GTA IV in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Whenever I try to install wllogin_64.msi a window pops up and it says "gathering required information" and then just closes so I wasn't sure if it had... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by vanshkaria, Oct 26, 2018.

1. Cannot install wllogin_64.msi so I can't play GTA IV

Whenever I try to install wllogin_64.msi a window pops up and it says "gathering required information" and then just closes so I wasn't sure if it had installed and so I right clicked the msi and pressed uninstall and then it said "This action is only valid for products that are currently installed" and so I guess it didn't install and so I cannot play any GFWL games such as GTA IV

:)

vanshkaria, Oct 26, 2018

2. wllogin_64.msi Disappearing installation problem.

PS: I have fixed the problem

What I do is:

- Reinstall GFWL

- Sign out of my account in GTA IV

- Sign in with my account

- And I was able to update wllogin_64.msi through the game

Enggar_Saputra, Oct 26, 2018
  3. wllogin_64.msi Disappearing installation problem.

Hi everyone. I'm new here and hoping someone will answer my problem.

Back in 2015. I used to play GTA IV a lot using Windows 7 64 Bit. But I faced annoying problem and was able to fix it. And now, I'm using Windows 10 64 Bit. The problem is quite similar to the problem I faced on Windows 7. But now.... the problem can't be
    fixed.

I reinstalled GFWL through here http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkID=201134 . And i attempt to login but it says I need to download the Windows Live ID Sign In Assistant update, so i downloaded it (https://download.microsoft.com/download/7/4/0/740357D6-EFA8-43C1-A7DF-A8EEDD104638/wllogin_64.msi).
    But it seems i can't Install it on Windows 10 (Used to work in Windows 7).

So the real problem is I can't install wllogin_64.msi. When I installed it, it says "Gathering required information.". And after that it just disappear immediately.

So far I have tried:

- Using the compatibiliity mode with "Previous version of Windows"

- Trying to fix it through this video:

Please help me. I can't even save my game.

Thanks.

Enggar_Saputra, Oct 26, 2018
  4. Kattmandu Win User

Cannot install wllogin_64.msi so I can't play GTA IV

wllogin_64.msi Disappearing installation problem.

I don't think this resolves the wllogin_64 issue. It attempts to install wllogin_64 through the GFWL update while in game but it fails. It does however install the LIVE Redistributable program. The game seems to run fine without Windows Live ID Sign-in
    Assistant installed but the Game for Windows Marketplace program won't launch.

Kattmandu, Oct 26, 2018
Thema:

Cannot install wllogin_64.msi so I can't play GTA IV

1. Cannot install wllogin_64.msi so I can't play GTA IV - Similar Threads - Cannot install wllogin_64

2. i can't install a msi file.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    i can't install a msi file.: Hi.My laptop is not a private pc. It is associated with an organization. I can't change the "choose where to get appsa' at all. My pc edition is Windows 10 pro and the version is 22H2. Please help. Thank you....
  3. Will my GFWL GTA IV be fine after I upgrade to Windows 10?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Will my GFWL GTA IV be fine after I upgrade to Windows 10?: I have Windows 7I have GTA IV with the GFWL disc installedI also have GFWL marketWill GTA IV still work after I upgrade to Windows 10 like can I still play it after I upgrade?...
  4. GTA IV fail to launch

in Windows 10 Gaming
    GTA IV fail to launch: I having problems launching GTA iv on windows 10 after I have installed and date check passed. 170974
  5. GTA IV on Windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    GTA IV on Windows 10: How can I play GTA IV on Windows 10? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/gta-iv-on-windows-10/1e7f29c6-c467-468a-971b-af7c683e7bda
  6. GTA IV and GTA EFLC makes a comback on Windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    GTA IV and GTA EFLC makes a comback on Windows 10: When Windows 10 came out GTA IV did not work on it. Eventually some people managed to get it working. It became even more of a problem when Microsoft pulled the plug on Games for Windows Live. At that point Steam stopped selling it. All that changed on March 19, 2020 when...
  7. Gta 4 iv crashes on start

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Gta 4 iv crashes on start: so i install gta 4 via cd and everything ok... and when i start it up: black black and then it just crashes! can you help me? i even tried the razor crack but still nothing (sorry for the slovak in the screenshot) 152356
  8. Can't play GTA V anymore

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Can't play GTA V anymore: This is what happens when I try to load into GTA V Story Mode. I tried re-installing the rockstar games launcher but that didn't work, I also tried verifying the integrity of the game files in Steam. I have also removed some mods from the root of my game directory and the...
  9. Why I can't sign in to Games for Windows in PC in GTA IV

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why I can't sign in to Games for Windows in PC in GTA IV: Good evening, In the last 2 days when I'd like to play with GTA IV on Steam, I cannot login to Games for Windows, because I getveindoe with this message: This profile could not be signed in to LIVE. there may be abnetwork problem or the Windows Live ID service may not be...
  10. GTA IV NOT WORKING IN WINDOWS 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    GTA IV NOT WORKING IN WINDOWS 10: HI i have orignal disk of gta 4 and it is working on my old hp laptop which having windows 7 now i have buy acer predator i5 8thgen and my gta 4 is not working so i reduse my display size from gta 4 properties so now it gets run but i cant use the game on high graphics...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. Wllogin_64

2. how to use wllogin

3. wllogin_64 not installing