Windows 10: Cannot install Zoom on my Dell laptop running Windows 10

Discus and support Cannot install Zoom on my Dell laptop running Windows 10 in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; When I click the .exe to install Zoom, I get an error. 7-zip can not create temp folder archive. Currently using the Zoom app on my MacBook and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Candyinor, May 1, 2020.

1. Candyinor Win User

Cannot install Zoom on my Dell laptop running Windows 10

When I click the .exe to install Zoom, I get an error. 7-zip can not create temp folder archive.

Currently using the Zoom app on my MacBook and iPad, but I would really like to be able to have the app on my pc.

:)

Candyinor, May 1, 2020

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, May 1, 2020
  3. 95Viper Win User
    Installing W10 on this Laptop

HP Stream 11 under Windows 10 - Touchpad not recognized.

Are you making sure you are trying the correct driver for the WiFi... They list Broadcom, Intel, and/or Realtek.

Also, try to run the installer as an administrator install.

If that fails... try extracting the files and manually install the driver.

95Viper, May 1, 2020
  4. rk3066 Win User

Installing W10 on this Laptop

Wifi works but where's the link he mentions in the link above? not seeing it

rk3066, May 1, 2020
Thema:

1. Cannot install Zoom on my Dell laptop running Windows 10 - Similar Threads - Cannot install Zoom

2. I cannot install MY DELL app in dell inspiron 5567 laptop

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    I cannot install MY DELL app in dell inspiron 5567 laptop: I cannot install MY DELL app in my Inspiron 5567I cannot install MY DELL app in my laptop and it shows it is not compatible with my laptop. I have already updated my windows and logged in with my Microsoft account and still can't be helped. I have reinstalled my windows...
  3. Solidworks will not run on my new dell laptop with windows 10

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Solidworks will not run on my new dell laptop with windows 10: My Dell Inspiron 15 5000, which up to date, will not run the application of Solidworks 2020-2021. The download setup shows up in the file explorer under downloads. When running the setup, the files unzip but nothing beyond this happens. The program closes out....
  4. Cannot install windows 10 on my laptop.

Cannot install windows 10 on my laptop.: A while ago, my laptop began saying that windows 10 needed to be repaired. I downloaded the Windows Installation device onto a USB, put it into my laptop and begun the installation. After it was installed, I continued with the process until it was at a loading screen saying...
  5. Problem downloading Zoom app on Dell laptop running windows 10

Problem downloading Zoom app on Dell laptop running windows 10: How do download Zoom app on a Dell laptop. This seems to be a running problem. No suitable answers were given so far. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/problem-downloading-zoom-app-on-dell-laptop/e7953a72-b1b9-40f9-a943-09e8bd3c29b4
  6. Will Windows 10 run on a Dell Studio 1737 Laptop?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Will Windows 10 run on a Dell Studio 1737 Laptop?: This is talking about if Windows 10 will run on a Dell Studio 1737 Laptop or not... https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/will-windows-10-run-on-a-dell-studio-1737-laptop/efbd60af-7f95-4f70-9d6c-4ec65b2584ca
  7. Zoom App download for Windows 10 on Dell Laptop

Zoom App download for Windows 10 on Dell Laptop: How do I download the zoom app on my laptop?, Not zoom rooms https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/zoom-app-download-for-windows-10-on-dell-laptop/a3bafb6e-2c5b-4a10-a72b-9c6ceff11fe3
  8. No internet on dell - g7 laptop running windows 10

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    No internet on dell - g7 laptop running windows 10: When I saw the message on my laptop saying "no internet" I called Optimum. They did something and asked if I had connections now. I was on a different laptop and I saw that it did have connectivity but my Dell - G7 still does not. Using troubleshooting on the Dell, the error...
  9. Will Windows 10 run on a Dell XPS M140 Laptop?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Will Windows 10 run on a Dell XPS M140 Laptop?: This is talking about if Windows 10 will work on an Dell XPS M140 Laptop or not... https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/will-windows-10-run-on-a-dell-xps-m140-laptop/2c3b8582-4597-4e13-b5f2-98c04e2390bf
  10. Dell laptop running Windows 10 Home BSOD

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Dell laptop running Windows 10 Home BSOD: My Dell Inspiron 15 is unable to get me to the login screen. It will sometimes turn on except for the scree which stays off, get me to the Dell logo screen and not load, or it will give me a BSOD with error code 0xc0000428, much like this:...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. zoom installer for windows needs 7-zip

2. zoom app for dell

3. my laptop does not support Zoom windows 10

4. using zodom on windows10,
  5. zoom for laptop windows 10,
  6. unable to download zoom on windows 10