Windows 10: Cannot join HomeGroup! p2p.svc,PNRP.svc,PeerNetworkingGroup OFF!!!

Discus and support Cannot join HomeGroup! p2p.svc,PNRP.svc,PeerNetworkingGroup OFF!!! in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; since I upgraded to the 10162 Build I cannot connect to my Home Group like before. The p2p.svc,PNRP svc and the Peer Networking Grouping svc is off!!... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by pw2much, Jul 2, 2015.

1. pw2much Win User

Cannot join HomeGroup! p2p.svc,PNRP.svc,PeerNetworkingGroup OFF!!!

since I upgraded to the 10162 Build I cannot connect to my Home Group like before. The p2p.svc,PNRP svc and the Peer Networking Grouping svc is off!! as a matter of fact there is no " idstore.sst " in the folder that it normally is in. C:\Windows\Service Profiles\LocalService\APPData\Roaming\PeerNetworking. There is no "idstore.sst in that folder at all. Is there a new way to start these services in Win.10? if so can someone please tell me how???

:)

pw2much, Jul 2, 2015
  2. bass_gas Win User

W10 can't create HOMEGROUP on my computer

Turned off other two computers last nite. This morn I went to one of the others and it did allow me to create a HOMEGROUP. I then came to this computer and tried to join with the passwd and it states that: "HOMEGROUP: Windows cannot set up a HOMEGROUP on
    this computer". Went to the third PC and was able to join the HOMEGROUP with the first one.

So now I need to fix why this one is not allowed to join. 'PeerNetworking' directory is empty. Deleted files yesterday.

bass_gas, Jul 2, 2015
  3. HomeGroup/Network issue

I followed those steps multiple times. IT CANNOT BE DONE. There is a homegroup and I cannot join it, leave it nor create another ... nor log into it with the correct password

The homegroup was created on this machine and another machine joined it.

After the reset it no longer worked and (read the first line above)

I took the correct password off the other machine.

It no longer worked

This is really one for the developers

RickGrunwald, Jul 2, 2015
Thema:

Cannot join HomeGroup! p2p.svc,PNRP.svc,PeerNetworkingGroup OFF!!!

1. Cannot join HomeGroup! p2p.svc,PNRP.svc,PeerNetworkingGroup OFF!!! - Similar Threads - Cannot join HomeGroup

2. Can i close svc host?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can i close svc host?: AS the question says can i? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-i-close-svc-host/529685ec-e6c6-4df4-8ffd-1c9607b7f152
  3. windows svc host

in Windows 10 Gaming
    windows svc host: defender protection each day shows in protection history protection folder access blockedapp or access blocked svc exec %userprofile%/videosbut it does not show reccomended actions.'what should I do if anything ?...
  4. windows svc host

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    windows svc host: defender protection each day shows in protection history protection folder access blockedapp or access blocked svc exec %userprofile%/videosbut it does not show reccomended actions.'what should I do if anything ?...
  5. svc host process

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    svc host process: i have this process running over 100 times. it is continually reading and writing to the disk causing 100% utilization. How do I clean it up? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/svc-host-process/e107261a-d581-4e88-be52-7e6ffe556f87
  6. Unistack Svc Group Possible Explanation

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Unistack Svc Group Possible Explanation: Hello everyone. So i was searching about this weird services as most of people say in different topics, i want to confirm you that they really are indeed very suspicious, Unistack svc Group belongs to Markmonitor.com this are spying services which wpy on us, what we do on...
  7. svc hosts file

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    svc hosts file: hello im wondering why theres so many of these, and which are safe to disable, I have upgraded from win home to pro, with a different key, bought from amazon https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/svc-hosts-file/2af894ef-f03c-4f53-a951-c8a755a3649a
  8. Cannot join HomeGroup

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Cannot join HomeGroup: I have two computers, my desktop and my laptop which is a Lenovo T520 Thinkpad. My laptop is connected to a D-Link Smart switch via Cat 7 which is connected to my router as well as my desktop. I originally created a Home group on my desktop and then went to Home group on my...
  9. An abriviation I'm not familiar with? SVC?

in Windows 10 Support
    An abriviation I'm not familiar with? SVC?: Hi there, I've been trying to recover a family members files after they fell victim to the new .locky Ransomware - After managing to recover some files using Recuva I went looking for some further reading on the subject. I came across the page linked below and on it a...
  10. SVC Host Problem

in Windows 10 Support
    SVC Host Problem: Hi, Started having problems with Windows 10, every time after I shut my computer down, the SVC Host says it is shutting down programs in the background. Then when I reboot it a lot of programs will not work, so each time I use "reimage", software to repair it. Any ideas...