Windows 10: Cannot join multiplayer games due to privacy setup.

Discus and support Cannot join multiplayer games due to privacy setup. in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hello, I mostly game on pc notably halo wars 2. It's been fun, but now I cannot join multiplayer games due to privacy setups. When I access my xbox... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by DivineHeII, Mar 5, 2019.

1. Cannot join multiplayer games due to privacy setup.

Hello, I mostly game on pc notably halo wars 2.

It's been fun, but now I cannot join multiplayer games due to privacy setups. When I access my xbox live account and visit privacy settings I found this.

You can join multiplayer games
    Decide to allow or block joining multiplayer games on Xbox Live.

It is stuck on blocked. Hitting allow and submitting only refreshes the game and keeps it on blocked.

:)

DivineHeII, Mar 5, 2019

2. Minecraft Windows 10 - How do I join servers and multiplayer? (I feel like I may have missed something)

Hi Caitlin,

Issues with playing multiplayer games online may occur if your account's privacy and online safety settings are blocked. To resolve your concern, log in to this
    link
    and follow the steps below:

• Go to the Xbox One/Windows 10 Online Safety tab.
    • Set Join multiplayer games to Allow.
    • You can also change other settings before clicking the Save
      button.
    • Play Minecraft again.

For more information about changing the Privacy and Online Safety settings, you may visit this

link

If you need further assistance, you can contact us anytime.

Loraine Mon, Mar 5, 2019
  3. Joel Vogt Win User
    Minecraft Privacy and Online Safety Settings

Hello! I am having the same problem with Minecraft, and my child's account is already set up to allow join multiplayer games, but I get the same error message that the person above is getting. Nothing I do helps.

Thanks!

Joel

Joel Vogt, Mar 5, 2019
  4. Ariel Acu Win User

Cannot join multiplayer games due to privacy setup.

Can't join a Minecraft Realm in Windows 10 Edition

Hi pixelsunshine,

Thank you for bringing this up. Issues with playing multiplayer games online may occur if your account's privacy and online safety settings are blocked. Let's try to double check the other options under Privacy and online safety settings by logging in to
    this link and follow the steps below:

• Go to the Xbox One/Windows 10 Online Safety tab.
    • Set Join multiplayer games to Allow.
    • You can also change other settings before clicking the Save button.
    • Play Minecraft again.

To know more about changing the Privacy and Online Safety settings, you may visit this
    link.

Keep us updated with the results after performing the suggested solutions above.

Ariel Acu, Mar 5, 2019
Thema:

Cannot join multiplayer games due to privacy setup.

1. Cannot join multiplayer games due to privacy setup. - Similar Threads - Cannot join multiplayer

2. No Multiplayer possible

in Windows 10 Gaming
    No Multiplayer possible: I downloaded sea of thieves a week ago but got the lavenderbeard error message so to solve the problem i deleted my old virus software and now only use the Windows Firewall. The problem was not solved. Now I can't play ANY multiplayer games anymore, no matter if xbox Sea of...
  3. Multiplayer in Minecraft

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Multiplayer in Minecraft: Hi, I'm sorry to bother you, but I am trying to play in one of my worlds with a friend. The issue is that it constantly kicks him off at random times and then he doesn't show up on my friends' list. He is on Xbox One and I am in Windows 10. Do you think this is a cross...
  4. Xbox One/Windows 10 Online Safety - You can join multiplayer games (Not switching to allow)

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Xbox One/Windows 10 Online Safety - You can join multiplayer games (Not switching to allow): I've recently purchased Forza Horizon 4 for PC and I cant seem to get online, after a bit of reading around someone on another website said check your privacy & online settings are on allow on the Xbox One/Windows 10 Online Safety tab are all checked except ONE is on block...
  5. you can't play multiplayer games because of how your account is setup

in Windows 10 Gaming
    you can't play multiplayer games because of how your account is setup: I tried to play minecraft online, but i just can't . I have already tried to change my account online safety tab but when i go there it goes to a microsoft's help page saying what to say. I can't go to my online safety tab pls help...
  6. Cannot play online due to "Privacy settings"

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cannot play online due to "Privacy settings": Me and a friend recently opened up a realm on Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition, but since paying for it on the 31st of August I have only been able to play a total of 4 or so hours over a two-three day period, the first day was fine, the second day I couldn't sign in, after...
  7. multiplayer games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    multiplayer games: i need help please i cant play old games multiplayer such as medal of honor allied **** and fifa 07 on windows 10 i need a solution please https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/games_windows_10/multiplayer-games/2767967e-7e39-400f-a97e-ccdbb50425a9
  8. Can't host or join game

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't host or join game: I use a Client for LAN gaming called Tunngle, I use it for an old game. This is kinda weird. Sometimes when me or my friend hosts, we can't find either of our sessions, and then later or the next day, it suddenly works. Why is this happening? Is the game just old? And there...
  9. Cannot setup Homegroup

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Cannot setup Homegroup: Hi everyone a few weeks back I shot myself in the foot by leaving the homegroup on all four of my machines. I did not realise that they were still subject to the set password, although I had left. The password remains valid and I have NO clue what the password was.*Redface...
  10. Cannot join HomeGroup

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Cannot join HomeGroup: I have two computers, my desktop and my laptop which is a Lenovo T520 Thinkpad. My laptop is connected to a D-Link Smart switch via Cat 7 which is connected to my router as well as my desktop. I originally created a Home group on my desktop and then went to Home group on my...