Windows 10: Cannot join multiplayer games due to privacy setup.

Discus and support Cannot join multiplayer games due to privacy setup. in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hello, I mostly game on pc notably halo wars 2. It's been fun, but now I cannot join multiplayer games due to privacy setups. When I access my xbox... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by DivineHeII, Mar 5, 2019.

1. Cannot join multiplayer games due to privacy setup.

Hello, I mostly game on pc notably halo wars 2.

It's been fun, but now I cannot join multiplayer games due to privacy setups. When I access my xbox live account and visit privacy settings I found this.

You can join multiplayer games
    Decide to allow or block joining multiplayer games on Xbox Live.

It is stuck on blocked. Hitting allow and submitting only refreshes the game and keeps it on blocked.

:)

DivineHeII, Mar 5, 2019

2. Minecraft Windows 10 - How do I join servers and multiplayer? (I feel like I may have missed something)

Hi Caitlin,

Issues with playing multiplayer games online may occur if your account's privacy and online safety settings are blocked. To resolve your concern, log in to this
    link
    and follow the steps below:

• Go to the Xbox One/Windows 10 Online Safety tab.
    • Set Join multiplayer games to Allow.
    • You can also change other settings before clicking the Save
      button.
    • Play Minecraft again.

For more information about changing the Privacy and Online Safety settings, you may visit this

link

If you need further assistance, you can contact us anytime.

Loraine Mon, Mar 5, 2019
  3. Joel Vogt Win User
    Minecraft Privacy and Online Safety Settings

Hello! I am having the same problem with Minecraft, and my child's account is already set up to allow join multiplayer games, but I get the same error message that the person above is getting. Nothing I do helps.

Thanks!

Joel

Joel Vogt, Mar 5, 2019
  4. Ariel Acu Win User

Cannot join multiplayer games due to privacy setup.

Can't join a Minecraft Realm in Windows 10 Edition

Hi pixelsunshine,

Thank you for bringing this up. Issues with playing multiplayer games online may occur if your account's privacy and online safety settings are blocked. Let's try to double check the other options under Privacy and online safety settings by logging in to
    this link and follow the steps below:

• Go to the Xbox One/Windows 10 Online Safety tab.
    • Set Join multiplayer games to Allow.
    • You can also change other settings before clicking the Save button.
    • Play Minecraft again.

To know more about changing the Privacy and Online Safety settings, you may visit this
    link.

Keep us updated with the results after performing the suggested solutions above.

Ariel Acu, Mar 5, 2019
Thema:

Cannot join multiplayer games due to privacy setup.

1. Cannot join multiplayer games due to privacy setup. - Similar Threads - Cannot join multiplayer

2. I cant join multiplayer on xbox

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I cant join multiplayer on xbox: I am trying to play minecraft with my friend but it says I cant join multiplayer because the way my account is set up so i went to the website and allowed multiplayer and submitted and i went back to minecraft and it still did not work. I uninstalled and reinstalled minecraft...
  3. I cant join multiplayer on xbox

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I cant join multiplayer on xbox: I am trying to play minecraft with my friend but it says I cant join multiplayer because the way my account is set up so i went to the website and allowed multiplayer and submitted and i went back to minecraft and it still did not work. I uninstalled and reinstalled minecraft...
  4. Cannot print due to a printer setup

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cannot print due to a printer setup: HUAWEI MATEBOOK D14After installing Windows 11 and going back to Windows 10 I can no longer print due to a printer setup. My printer is HP ENVY 5530. However I can print from the printer a Printer Staus Report for example!Thank you,...
  5. Cannot print due to a printer setup

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Cannot print due to a printer setup: HUAWEI MATEBOOK D14After installing Windows 11 and going back to Windows 10 I can no longer print due to a printer setup. My printer is HP ENVY 5530. However I can print from the printer a Printer Staus Report for example!Thank you,...
  6. Cannot print due to a printer setup

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  7. Bedrock multiplayer privacy options

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bedrock multiplayer privacy options: We enjoy letting our kids play minecraft with friends and join each others worlds, however it seems friends are able to freely join uninvited. We are able to then multiplayer off for certain worlds... but then there are times that we like to play together as a family and...
  8. MSN Games problem joining/chat with Multiplayer games like Hearts, etc

in Browsers and Email
    MSN Games problem joining/chat with Multiplayer games like Hearts, etc: Has anyone had any success running MSN Games MSN Games - Free Online Games on any Web Browser under Windows 10?! I have latest Adobe flash player. I tried with latest up to date Web Browsers such as Google Chrome, Edge, Waterfox and Internet Explorer. When I try to click...
  9. cannot connect to multiplayer minecraft game.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    cannot connect to multiplayer minecraft game.: I am on minecraft windows 10 edition. My friend in on the same thing as me, he is able to join my other friend (which is on a Xbox one S) perfectly every time. I am unable to join most of the time and only on choice occasions, what could this be?...
  10. Cannot play online due to "Privacy settings"

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cannot play online due to "Privacy settings": Me and a friend recently opened up a realm on Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition, but since paying for it on the 31st of August I have only been able to play a total of 4 or so hours over a two-three day period, the first day was fine, the second day I couldn't sign in, after...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. cant access multiplayer on minecraft due to privacy settings?

2. multiplayer privacy

3. cannot join realms due privacy

4. can not join coop games