Windows 10: Cannot join my friends minecraft game/server.

Discus and support Cannot join my friends minecraft game/server. in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hello, can anyone help me resolve my problem with joining my friend's games? For about 3 months now me and my friend have been playing Minecraft with... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Ethan Stinnett, Jan 17, 2023.

1. Cannot join my friends minecraft game/server.

Hello, can anyone help me resolve my problem with joining my friend's games? For about 3 months now me and my friend have been playing Minecraft with no issues. I'm on pc Windows 10 and she is playing on Nintendo switch. This problem did not occur until about the first of the year. All it will do is try to load in the game for about 3 minuets then say I am unable to join and vice versa. Half of the time I have to type in her gamertag to even see her pop up on my friends list to invite her. Even after inviting her if the invite will even send, she still can't join. Any tips to fix this issue.

:)

Ethan Stinnett, Jan 17, 2023

2. stuck on locating server when joining my friends Minecraft world (on mobile, bedrock)

Every time I join my friends world on Minecraft it loads all the way until the screen shows up "locating server". The screen then stays as "locating server" for a very long time, however, in my friends game it says I respawned there and shows my name in his game even though in my screen it's just stuck on "locating server". I have restarted my phone, updated my phone, deleted apps to make space and redownloaded Minecraft. I also have unfriends and then friended my friend again to see if it would let me join. I also tried someone else Wifi network just in case it was mine that wasn't working. I have done all of that and still has me stuck on "locating server". My friend is able to join me but I am not able to join him. We were able to play for a month without any error connections but after a month I am not able to join due to be stuck on "locating server". My mobile device is an Iphone 7 plus and his Iphone 8. We both updated are phones as well.

asucelylopez, Jan 17, 2023
  3. Can't join friends on minecraft windows 10 edition unless I have a vpn

I can't join friends in minecraft unless I use a vpn. I am playing minecraft windows 10 edition. I can join featured servers but not friend's servers.

Waffler7878, Jan 17, 2023
  4. Barman58 Win User

Cannot join my friends minecraft game/server.

Homegroup For Minecraft Servers Or What?

It looks as if the existing minecraft server will use the new system without modification - It needs to be able to access the computers on the network in a two way link, which is the standard for Workgroup and Homegroup

There is a complete step by step available, if you have any issues ...

Tutorials/Setting up a server – Official Minecraft Wiki

It's not something I have any direct experience with but a quick read suggests to me that you will not need to do Much if any reconfiguration of the existing server

Barman58, Jan 17, 2023
Thema:

Cannot join my friends minecraft game/server.

1. Cannot join my friends minecraft game/server. - Similar Threads - Cannot join friends

2. Cannot join my friends minecraft game/server.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cannot join my friends minecraft game/server.: Hello, can anyone help me resolve my problem with joining my friend's games? For about 3 months now me and my friend have been playing Minecraft with no issues. I'm on pc Windows 10 and she is playing on Nintendo switch. This problem did not occur until about the first of the...
  3. cant join my friends on minecraft java

in Windows 10 Gaming
    cant join my friends on minecraft java: I just bought Minecraft Java and it wouldn't let my friend join me or me join her so we spent hours researching to find nothing so I bought realms to see if that would do anything but we still cant figure it out.Can someone please help? Thanks....
  4. Unable to Join My Friend's Minecraft Server

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to Join My Friend's Minecraft Server: For the longest time I was able to join my friend's world on their Minecraft Xbox Edition, and I'd use my Ps4 version, but all of a sudden It keeps saying "Unable to connect to world" Is there something I'm doing wrong?I tried signing in and out of my account, and they loaded...
  5. I cant play with my friends or join servers in minecraft PE

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I cant play with my friends or join servers in minecraft PE: Hey. Whenever i try to join a friends world or a online server it says “connecting to external server” when its loading and then it says “Unable to connect to world.” Is there anyway i can fix this problem? I tried reinstalling, signing back in, and changing my wifi. and...
  6. Minecraft cannot connect to friends server

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft cannot connect to friends server: I can't connect to my friend's world. I'm not sure why I can't connect to his realm. There are others that are able to do so just fine. Any reccomendations for how to connect to the realm?...
  7. Minecraft for Windows 10 - My friends cannot join my world

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft for Windows 10 - My friends cannot join my world: My friends cannot ever join my minecraft world, I did remove my xbox friends but didnt still work, I checked my privacy settings, it was all right but still it didnt work, I told players to be on win 10, but still it doesnt work, they are also using network but dont works.Why...
  8. I can't join to my friend's minecraft server

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can't join to my friend's minecraft server: My friend made a minecraft server and at first time after 20 minutes of trying I joined to his server, but now I can't join. We tried everything (he inveted me, i tried to join...) Our other friend can easily join to his server so the problem should be with me. After I try to...
  9. Cant join friend on minecraft.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Cant join friend on minecraft.: I have been having trouble joining my friend's world in Minecraft. We are using cross platform. I am using a nintendo switch and they are using windows 10. When I try to join their world, it says "connecting to multiplayer game" but is then followed by a message saying...
  10. Minecraft joining servers

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft joining servers: recently, i've been having a problem with my minecraft account. when I log in and try to join a server, it says "Failed to authentic your connection!". I cant fix it in anyway and I think what caused it was because yesterday, I changed my username from Chisnaln to...