Windows 10: Cannot join servers. Options to play server and save server appear grayed.

Discus and support Cannot join servers. Options to play server and save server appear grayed. in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Recently my friend got Minecraft Bedrock on Windows 10, I invited her to a server and when she typed in a name, the IP and the port, the options to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by PrimeBlaster902, Dec 7, 2020.

1. Cannot join servers. Options to play server and save server appear grayed.

Recently my friend got Minecraft Bedrock on Windows 10, I invited her to a server and when she typed in a name, the IP and the port, the options to Save the server and play it were not clickable.

Cannot join servers. Options to play server and save server appear grayed. [​IMG]

:)

PrimeBlaster902, Dec 7, 2020
  2. newtekie1 Win User

TPU Minecraft Server

Done. Thanks for the suggestion!*Toast :toast:

newtekie1, Dec 7, 2020
  3. Barman58 Win User
    Homegroup For Minecraft Servers Or What?

It looks as if the existing minecraft server will use the new system without modification - It needs to be able to access the computers on the network in a two way link, which is the standard for Workgroup and Homegroup

There is a complete step by step available, if you have any issues ...

Tutorials/Setting up a server – Official Minecraft Wiki

It's not something I have any direct experience with but a quick read suggests to me that you will not need to do Much if any reconfiguration of the existing server

Barman58, Dec 7, 2020
  4. Cannot join servers. Options to play server and save server appear grayed.

Scanned files appear on server

Hi,

I realize that scanned files do not appear on the client computer instantly even though they appear on the server. I will try to help you with this issue.

Please answer the question to get more clarity on this issue:

• Is the server PC and this computer on a Domain Network?

If the computer is part of a Domain Network, then suggest you to post this question in the TechNet Forum

Technet forums

Thank you.

Srimadhwa B, Dec 7, 2020
Thema:

Cannot join servers. Options to play server and save server appear grayed.

1. Cannot join servers. Options to play server and save server appear grayed. - Similar Threads - Cannot join servers

2. Unable to join server,connect to Live configuration servers

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to join server,connect to Live configuration servers: In my setting there is no "Xbox networking" which usually fix this problem https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/unable-to-join-serverconnect-to-live-configuration/8499101d-5439-44ad-88e6-68351d188307
  3. Unable to join server,connect to Live configuration servers

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Unable to join server,connect to Live configuration servers: In my setting there is no "Xbox networking" which usually fix this problem https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/unable-to-join-serverconnect-to-live-configuration/8499101d-5439-44ad-88e6-68351d188307
  4. Unable to join server,connect to Live configuration servers

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. Server not joining in mcpe

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Server not joining in mcpe: I can't join a server in Minecraft PE since I updated the game pls help to fix it https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/server-not-joining-in-mcpe/044eadd1-e7ca-4058-aba7-a290ecf93f65
  6. Server not joining in mcpe

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Server not joining in mcpe: I can't join a server in Minecraft PE since I updated the game pls help to fix it https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/server-not-joining-in-mcpe/044eadd1-e7ca-4058-aba7-a290ecf93f65
  7. Minecraft Bedrock save and play options for external server not available

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft Bedrock save and play options for external server not available: Hello. I'm trying to connect to a dedicated server. However, the buttons for "Save" and "Play" are disabled, I can't click on them. I just updated my windows and the game is newly installed. Any idea where is the problem?...
  8. the server is not optional

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    the server is not optional: in my dc active directory is not showing users and groups and its showing error like the server is not optional one more thing is when i am going to restore my server its showing system restore could not start like that message is coming...
  9. Minecraft joining servers

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft joining servers: recently, i've been having a problem with my minecraft account. when I log in and try to join a server, it says "Failed to authentic your connection!". I cant fix it in anyway and I think what caused it was because yesterday, I changed my username from Chisnaln to...
  10. cannot join domain on server 2003

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    cannot join domain on server 2003: Hi all, since Microsoft released 1803 version of Windows 10, I am not able to join domain on SBS 2003 (single label). On June 2018 some updates was released in Win10 1709 and since then it is not possible to connect to domain too. The only solution is clean installation of...