Windows 10: Cannot launch game Sea of Thieves due to repeated error

Discus and support Cannot launch game Sea of Thieves due to repeated error in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hello,This is the error I am constantly running into with Sea of Thieves:ms-resource:AppNameShippingClient can’t open because it is offline. The... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Alex Erdman, Jan 13, 2022.

1. Cannot launch game Sea of Thieves due to repeated error

Hello,This is the error I am constantly running into with Sea of Thieves:ms-resource:AppNameShippingClient can’t open because it is offline. The storage device might be missing or disconnected.I am running Windows 11 64-bit, I am connected to the internet via ethernet cable. I have uninstalled everything and reinstalled it multiple times. I have tried changing permissions from offline to online back and forth. I have tried going to the Microsoft Store and making sure everything was up to date. I have made sure that I am running the latest version of Windows 11 as well.I have gone through ALL o

:)

Alex Erdman, Jan 13, 2022
  2. Zaki_j Win User

Unable to launch sea of thieves

Hi,

I understand that you are facing issues launching sea of thieves on the PC.
    We appreciate your efforts in troubleshooting the issue and providing us the detailed information about the issue.

• Do you receive any error message or code?
    • Are you aware of any changes made to the computer recently?

Meanwhile, you may want to follow the troubleshooting steps mentioned in the article and check if it resolves the issue. Refer to the article
    Sea of Thieves is not Launching.

Let us know how it goes.

Regards,

Zaki

Zaki_j, Jan 13, 2022
  3. sea of thieves

Today I downloaded sea of thieves on my windows 10. I opened sea of thieves and it suddenly closed the game after a split second, I tried multiple times but got nothing, any suggestions?

FatFishTank, Jan 13, 2022
  4. Mala_S Win User

Cannot launch game Sea of Thieves due to repeated error

Unable to download Sea of Thieves from Store

Hi,

Thank you for the reply.

Kindly follow the below steps.

Step 1: Launch Microsoft Store and click on the Account icon on the top right corner of Microsoft Store.

Step 2: Enter the email address that you used during the purchase of Sea Of Thieves game. (The email address that you have received as purchase verification mail for Sea Of Thieves).

Step 3: Once you have logged into Microsoft Store, search for Sea Of Thieves game by clicking on the Search bar on the top right corner of Microsoft Store.

Step 4: Select the Sea Of Thieves game, download and install.

Regards,

Mala.S

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Mala_S, Jan 13, 2022
Thema:

Cannot launch game Sea of Thieves due to repeated error

1. Cannot launch game Sea of Thieves due to repeated error - Similar Threads - Cannot launch game

2. Sea of Thieves not launching.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Sea of Thieves not launching.: I had just installed SoT on the Microsoft store on my D drive and was looking forward to playing but it crashed on startup. It kept crashing and wouldn't work so I tried looking it up and doing all the typical fixes. I reinstalled the game even though it was almost 100GB...
  3. Sea of Thieves not launching.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Sea of Thieves not launching.: I had just installed SoT on the Microsoft store on my D drive and was looking forward to playing but it crashed on startup. It kept crashing and wouldn't work so I tried looking it up and doing all the typical fixes. I reinstalled the game even though it was almost 100GB...
  4. Sea of thieves not launching

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Sea of thieves not launching: Hello and I hope you're having a nice day,sea of thieves keeps opening to the sign in screen, then immediately crashing. I've tried reinstalling about 5 times and using all fixes I could find online about this.including reinstalling then running commands like: Get-AppXPackage...
  5. Sea of thieves not launching

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Sea of thieves not launching: Hello and I hope you're having a nice day,sea of thieves keeps opening to the sign in screen, then immediately crashing. I've tried reinstalling about 5 times and using all fixes I could find online about this.including reinstalling then running commands like: Get-AppXPackage...
  6. Sea of thieves not launching

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
  7. Cannot launch game Sea of Thieves due to repeated error

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cannot launch game Sea of Thieves due to repeated error: Hello,This is the error I am constantly running into with Sea of Thieves:ms-resource:AppNameShippingClient can’t open because it is offline. The storage device might be missing or disconnected.I am running Windows 11 64-bit, I am connected to the internet via ethernet cable....
  8. Sea of thieves not launching

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Sea of thieves not launching: Downloaded and installed game with Xbox app in Windows 10.Have game pass.Windows and drivers up-to-date.Shows the splash screen briefly, then disappears.Sam https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/sea-of-thieves-not-launching/cebd7816-bb8d-409c-94ee-c586e6b725ce
  9. Sea of thieves crashing on launch

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Sea of thieves crashing on launch: I am really pissed about that problem, i bought a new PC to play Sea of thieves... but now its not working anymore... i just phoned the Microsoft Support about 2 hours.. and still its crashing on start... Seems like no one can help not even the Sea of thieves Insider...
  10. Lavenderbeard error while launching Sea of thieves game

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Lavenderbeard error while launching Sea of thieves game: Hey i tried to fix this Problem and i think i have tried everything….Maybe you can help me. From the beginning when i started the game, the lavenbeard error appeared. i set the nat to open and connected the server connection. I also disabled my firewall and turned on the...