Windows 10: Cannot leave from a Family Group

Discus and support Cannot leave from a Family Group in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; We are having a family group. I am the one and only organizer in group. With me there are two kids, who are just members. 1. Kids cannot remove... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by TeroL_588, Nov 17, 2021.

1. TeroL_588 Win User

Cannot leave from a Family Group

We are having a family group. I am the one and only organizer in group. With me there are two kids, who are just members. 1. Kids cannot remove themselves from the group. 2. I cannot remove kids from the group. When trying, it gives an error message:"You can't remove zzzzz from the family groupFamily members under statutory age need an adult's consent to join a family group. Only the adult that granted consent for zzzzz can remove this family member. Ask the family organizer who granted zzzzz consent to remove zzzzz from the family group."3. I cannot remove myself from the family group. When t

:)

TeroL_588, Nov 17, 2021
  2. EdTittel Win User

Last member (Adult) unable to leave Family group

Why not set up an admin account with documented password, add it to the family group? Then you can take your account out, and still have (or leave) an admin/family group access account available. Just a thought/suggestion...
    HTH,
    --Ed--

EdTittel, Nov 17, 2021
  3. Kari Win User
    Last member (Adult) unable to leave Family group

Not a bad idea, I had not thought of that!

4. KB3LQ Win User

Leaving a family group

Hello
    I am trying to leave a Microsoft Family. I am the only adult member of the family and wish to leave in order that I can join the rest of my family in their Family group and use their Office 365 Home subscription. I can't join the new family until I've
    left the old one. When I login and click 'leave family group' I get the message "Please try again later. We can't do this right now." How can I overcome this? Thanks for your advice.
    KB

KB3LQ, Nov 17, 2021
Thema:

1. Cannot leave from a Family Group - Similar Threads - Cannot leave Family

2. Family Organizer cannot leave family group

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Family Organizer cannot leave family group: As I describe in the title, I cannot leave the family group. The instruction suggest the following:Using a web browser, sign in to family.microsoft.com.Click ... next to your name and select Leave family group.Select Remove to confirm.However, I cannot locate any ... sign...
  3. Family Organizer cannot leave family group

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Family Organizer cannot leave family group: As I describe in the title, I cannot leave the family group. The instruction suggest the following:Using a web browser, sign in to family.microsoft.com.Click ... next to your name and select Leave family group.Select Remove to confirm.However, I cannot locate any ... sign...
  4. cannot leave family group

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    cannot leave family group: There is no three dots option right of my name, so i can't leave my the family group. Everytime i try to change the url, its always stuck at account.microsoft.com/family/home .Is there any way to leave this family group or am i even not at the family group at the first place?...
  5. cannot leave family group

in Windows 10 Gaming
    cannot leave family group: There is no three dots option right of my name, so i can't leave my the family group. Everytime i try to change the url, its always stuck at account.microsoft.com/family/home .Is there any way to leave this family group or am i even not at the family group at the first place?...
  6. cannot leave family group

7. Leaving Family Group

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Leaving Family Group: hello, i have been trying to play a game but it says im in a family group. i went to check the family group app and it shows that im an organizer and that im the only one in the family, and so i tried to leave but there was no option for me to leave even though ive looked at...
  8. Leaving Family Group

Leaving Family Group: hello, i have been trying to play a game but it says im in a family group. i went to check the family group app and it shows that im an organizer and that im the only one in the family, and so i tried to leave but there was no option for me to leave even though ive looked at...
  9. Cannot leave from a Family Group

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Cannot leave from a Family Group: We are having a family group. I am the one and only organizer in group. With me there are two kids, who are just members. 1. Kids cannot remove themselves from the group. 2. I cannot remove kids from the group. When trying, it gives an error message:"You can't remove zzzzz...
  10. Cannot leave from a Family Group

Cannot leave from a Family Group: We are having a family group. I am the one and only organizer in group. With me there are two kids, who are just members. 1. Kids cannot remove themselves from the group. 2. I cannot remove kids from the group. When trying, it gives an error message:"You can't remove zzzzz...