Windows 10: Cannot leave Minecraft Beta in Windows 10 - cannot open Xbox Insider

Discus and support Cannot leave Minecraft Beta in Windows 10 - cannot open Xbox Insider in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hello, Somehow I am not sure how, and they don't recall, my sons were able to join the Minecraft Beta for Windows 10. They now want to go back to the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by JackieDi2, Jun 11, 2020.

1. JackieDi2 Win User

Cannot leave Minecraft Beta in Windows 10 - cannot open Xbox Insider

Hello,

Somehow I am not sure how, and they don't recall, my sons were able to join the Minecraft Beta for Windows 10. They now want to go back to the original Minecraft.

I researched how to do this and saw that I had to go through Xbox Insider.

However, when I open insider, it says their account is underage, so there is no way to 'unenroll' for them as per the FAQ I could find?

Is there another way to do this? Or perhaps in Microsoft can manually remove their participation in Beta?

Thanks,

J

:)

JackieDi2, Jun 11, 2020

2. Mincecraft for Windows 10 stuck in Beta

Hello! I've been experiencing difficulties with trying to play my Minecraft (Windows 10 Version) and remove it from a beta version. I had friends who were playing with the Xbox insider beta, so I
    downloaded it. However, they later removed theirs, and when I attempted to do the same, it would not revert back to a non beta version. I tried a lot of paths, but none have succeeded. Here is a list of things I have tried:

• Unsubscribe and uninstall insider
    • Uninstall Minecraft Windows 10 Version and reinstall it
    • Sign out of Xbox app and un/reinstall Minecraft Windows 10 Version
    • Resubscribe and unsubscribe from insider access, then uninstall and reinstall Minecraft Windows 10 Version
    • Search through PC files and delete all Minecraft related files
    • Refresh Microsoft store
    • Unsubscribe and Uninstall Xbox insider and Minecraft Windows 10 Version from other devices (laptop) and sign out of Xbox App
    • Deleted regular Minecraft
    • Restarted my computer after these different steps
    • Given it time for the unsubscription of Xbox insider to kick in

Do you know what other possible step I need to take to solve this issue? Thank you.

Nicole

NicoleAR00, Jun 11, 2020
  3. Minecraft Windows 10 beta able to join Minecraft Xbox 360 or Xbox One players in their worlds,

Hi Geoffrey,

I suggest you to refer Minecraft Windows 10 edition beta faq below link and check if it helps

Xbox Support

Hope the above information was helpful, if you need further assistance. We will be glad to assist you.

Ashwin V S, Jun 11, 2020
  4. JuvunLee Win User

Minecraft Windows 10 - Insider Beta

I've been playing Windows 10 Minecraft for about as long as it has been out. Now, I can't leave the insider hub beta build. I left the group and even uninstalled the Insider Hub. I've also reinstalled Minecraft about 26 times over and I still keep getting
    the newest beta. I need to find out how to get back to normal, so that I can play on servers and with all my friends.

JuvunLee, Jun 11, 2020
Thema:

1. Cannot leave Minecraft Beta in Windows 10 - cannot open Xbox Insider - Similar Threads - Cannot leave Minecraft

2. i cannot leave the windows insider program

in Windows 10 Gaming
    i cannot leave the windows insider program: I am trying with all my might to leave the windows insider programbut i am in a kafka-ic loop of going to to the Leave the Windows Insider Program pageclicking on the button to leaveand returning to the same page...This is a disasterplease just enroll me off of your program...
  3. i cannot leave the windows insider program

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    i cannot leave the windows insider program: I am trying with all my might to leave the windows insider programbut i am in a kafka-ic loop of going to to the Leave the Windows Insider Program pageclicking on the button to leaveand returning to the same page...This is a disasterplease just enroll me off of your program...
  4. Cannot leave windows insider program

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cannot leave windows insider program: Hi,I want to leave the Windows insider program because I can't turn on the button to stop this. It is grayed and impossible to change.Note I am on version 22H2.Can someone help me?Thanks...
  5. Cannot leave windows insider program

Cannot leave windows insider program: Hi,I want to leave the Windows insider program because I can't turn on the button to stop this. It is grayed and impossible to change.Note I am on version 22H2.Can someone help me?Thanks...
  6. Unable to leave Minecraft Beta

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to leave Minecraft Beta: Cant leave Minecraft beta. I've unenrolled, I've reinstalled, I've gone through command prompt and done what's necessary. Still have the beta. I'm on pc, Could someone please help me, I'm new to Minecraft and have fallen in love with the game. How do I leave the beta? Every...
  7. Cannot open Xbox insider hub and Microsoft store

Cannot open Xbox insider hub and Microsoft store: I cannot open microsoft store I've already click it but it don't open and disappear so same problem at Xbox Insider Hub https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cannot-open-xbox-insider-hub-and-microsoft-store/0394b090-aedc-4432-a8e3-116b94102f1e
  8. Cannot leave Fast insider ring

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Cannot leave Fast insider ring: Following the instructions in this blog post, I went to change my Windows 10 PC to the Release Preview ring, so I can update to the May 2020 update release build and then leave the Insider program for the time being. However, every time I try to change the setting, Windows...
  9. Cannot log in on minecraft and xbox insider

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Cannot log in on minecraft and xbox insider: Hey everytime i want to connect on xbox insider hub, i receive that error message second picture picture and when i want to log on minecraft i receive that error first picture can someone help[ATTACH] [ATTACH]...
  10. xbox insider hub not workinging with minecraft beta

in Windows 10 Gaming
    xbox insider hub not workinging with minecraft beta: i have been having a problem with the insider app where i go to click join for the minecraft beta and it goes i accept the terms and it says pending and then goes back to the join button all im trying to do is to get out of the beta and im just trying to play with friends i...