Windows 10: Cannot link account for Microsoft Certification Discount

Discus and support Cannot link account for Microsoft Certification Discount in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hi, I just completed the Azure 900 fundamentals virtual training session and I cannot get my discount. I completed the training on my organization... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by TreyHiers, Apr 6, 2022.

1. TreyHiers Win User

Cannot link account for Microsoft Certification Discount

Hi, I just completed the Azure 900 fundamentals virtual training session and I cannot get my discount. I completed the training on my organization email and am trying to link my personal email to this account so I can take the exam for free on my personal machine outside of company firewalls. But when I try to link my personal to my work email at examregistration.microsoft.com I get the following error:Error AAL03: The email address specified for account linking organization email does not match the authenticated account school email. Please make sure you are inputting and authenticating w

:)

TreyHiers, Apr 6, 2022
  2. Brink Win User

New Microsoft Azure training and discounted certifications

Source: New Microsoft Azure training and discounted certifications | Blog | Microsoft Azure

Brink, Apr 6, 2022
  3. Addie Win User
    Cannot link/add my Microsoft Account to Local Account

Hello Ken,

Im using Win10 Build 1607 with all latest update.

I also run all related troubleshooters:
    • Windows Update
    • Store Apps (says i have to login in my microsoft account but thats the problem, i can't)
    • Microsoft Accounts

No Problem found. Also the suggestions from Microsoft didnt helped.

Addie, Apr 6, 2022
  4. AFJ
    AFJ Win User

Remove Microsoft linked account in Windows 10

This question refers to steps 3 and 4 in the thread How to rename the User folder in Windows 10?

The troublesome steps are:

3) Remove original Microsoft linked account

4) Link local account to Microsoft account if you wish

I was stuck on those 2 steps. I couldn't find a way in Windows 10 to remove the Microsoft account.

Any ideas?

Thema:

1. Cannot link account for Microsoft Certification Discount - Similar Threads - Cannot link account

2. Microsoft Workplace Discount Program

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Workplace Discount Program: I just purchased Windows 10 but forgot to use my Microsoft Workplace Discount Program! Am I able to request a refund for the difference? Thx. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-workplace-discount-program/0bfdb162-a90d-4c44-ad94-08d1ddd8f558
  3. Certiport certificate to Microsoft account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Certiport certificate to Microsoft account: i have done my Az-900 on 02/Feb/2021 with certiport. i can see my certificate on certiport portal but not on my microsoft. how i can see this on my microsoft account my MCID is 990770533...
  4. Certiport certificate to Microsoft account

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Certiport certificate to Microsoft account: i have done my Az-900 on 02/Feb/2021 with certiport. i can see my certificate on certiport portal but not on my microsoft. how i can see this on my microsoft account my MCID is 990770533...
  5. Incorrect discount eligibility cannot be removed

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Incorrect discount eligibility cannot be removed: I can't believe I've wasted so much of my time on the phone to Microsoft this morning trying to do the right thing even though it may cost me more next time I'm buying something, and Microsoft simply refuse to help!The Microsoft Store has incorrectly decided I'm entitled to...
  6. Cannot link local account to Microsoft account as account 'here already'

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Cannot link local account to Microsoft account as account 'here already': Hello, I linked my Microsoft account to an admin account on Windows, and then removed it. I shifted over to a new user profile and have tried to link to Microsoft, but I always get the message that the email is 'here already' even though I have deleted the old user account...
  7. Cannot link/add my Microsoft Account to Local Account

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Cannot link/add my Microsoft Account to Local Account: Hello, after a Windows Reset i got a message: "you need to fix your microsoft account for apps on your other devices to be able to launch apps" So i deleted and ulinked my Microsoft Account and converted my User as Local User and not a Microsoft Account user. The problem...
  8. Cannot link Microsoft Account to Local Account

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Cannot link Microsoft Account to Local Account: I just updated to Windows 10 and the account I migrated from Windows 7 won't let me link my Microsoft account. Windows Store crashes when I click Sign In, and any other button that would bring up a dialog box is just unresponsive (Cortana, User Settings, ect.) I've created...
  9. Cannot Link Microsoft Account / Setup Cortana !!

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Cannot Link Microsoft Account / Setup Cortana !!: Hello, Could someone help me please. I'm trying to setup Cortana and have been doing for some time now. I've fixed the issues regarding "Not Available in your Country / Region" by setting all my settings to UK and made sure they're all the same. NOW MY ISSUE is that...
  10. New Microsoft Azure training and discounted certifications

in Windows 10 News
    New Microsoft Azure training and discounted certifications: As I recently discussed in my Top Cloud Myths of 2016 blog post, the use of cloud technology has become mainstream. Over 90% of the Fortune 500 companies now use at least one of Microsoft’s enterprise-grade services, and more than 60% are using three or more Microsoft cloud...