Windows 10: Cannot link Android Phone with Windows 10 PC

Discus and support Cannot link Android Phone with Windows 10 PC in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I am unable to link my Windows 10 PC with my Android phone Samsung J7, 2017 with Your Phone Companion. It worked for me in early December 2021 but I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Hesnojah, Dec 22, 2021.

1. Hesnojah Win User

Cannot link Android Phone with Windows 10 PC

I am unable to link my Windows 10 PC with my Android phone Samsung J7, 2017 with Your Phone Companion. It worked for me in early December 2021 but I then had to uninstall. My reinstall less than one month later does not work. I can only access the files created during the earlier period. It says the devices are not connected but they are. I am using the phone as a wifi hotspot. I am connected to the same account on each device and have carefully checked for updates. Any ideas?

:)

Hesnojah, Dec 22, 2021
  2. Dude Win User
  3. Ahhzz Win User
    Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Dec 22, 2021
  4. Cannot link Android Phone with Windows 10 PC

Troubleshooting Android 6 screencast to Windows 10

If the Connect app isn't working, try another one. Here is a site with a few suggestions; it also has app descriptions and step-by-step instructions for installation and use. The downloads are also linked on the site.

Suggested ways to cast Android to PC

FredSavage187, Dec 22, 2021
Thema:

Cannot link Android Phone with Windows 10 PC

1. Cannot link Android Phone with Windows 10 PC - Similar Threads - Cannot link Android

2. Phone Link audio from Android phone to pc not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Phone Link audio from Android phone to pc not working: So I have been reading that you can Stream your Android phone’s audio to Windows using Microsoft Phone Link. I have Windows 10 and the latest Phone link installed 1.23112.79.0 and the Link for Windows on the Android device running UI 5.0. I do not see the App function in the...
  3. Phone Link is not updating contact pictures from phone to pc / Android / Windows 10 pc

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Phone Link is not updating contact pictures from phone to pc / Android / Windows 10 pc: When I've updated the contact picture for older contacts, the new contact picture isn't updating in Phone Link on my pc via. When I created new contacts, those have the new contact pic shown in Phone Link on my pc, but older contacts just keeps the old picture.• Android /...
  4. Linking Android Phone to my Windows PC

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Linking Android Phone to my Windows PC: when I am trying to link my Samsung A73 smart phone to my Windows PC through www.aka.ms?phonelinkQRC it is asking me to login to my MICROSOFT account when I am trying to login I am getting this messageAADSTS50020: User account '*** Email address is removed for privacy ***'...
  5. Linking Android Phone to my Windows PC

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Linking Android Phone to my Windows PC: when I am trying to link my Samsung A73 smart phone to my Windows PC through www.aka.ms?phonelinkQRC it is asking me to login to my MICROSOFT account when I am trying to login I am getting this messageAADSTS50020: User account '*** Email address is removed for privacy ***'...
  6. Cannot link Android Phone with Windows 10 PC

Cannot link Android Phone with Windows 10 PC: I am unable to link my Windows 10 PC with my Android phone Samsung J7, 2017 with Your Phone Companion. It worked for me in early December 2021 but I then had to uninstall. My reinstall less than one month later does not work. I can only access the files created during the...
  7. Link android phone to windows

Link android phone to windows: I'm trying to link my android phone to my windows pc but when I scan the QR code it says that something went wrong and that I need to sign in manually. When I do try to sign in manually it says login failed. I don't know if this has anything to do with it but I also can't...
  8. link to android phone

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    link to android phone: After almost two hours of "tinkering" yesterday, I FINALLY managed to get my android phone connect to "your phone". Today, it doesn't work. Unless I get something positive and stable for this thing - I'm simply done with it. Why would it work one moment and not the...
  9. cannot sync Android phone with PC

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    cannot sync Android phone with PC: I want to sync Android phone with PC but the PC doesn’t show my phone on the devices list. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cannot-sync-android-phone-with-pc/efac799c-8f0c-4af1-8ac8-a97ca8d66629
  10. Link Android Phone to Windows 10 PC

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Link Android Phone to Windows 10 PC: How to: Link Android Phone to Windows 10 PC How to Link Android Phone to Windows 10 PC Linking your iPhone or Android phone to your PC lets you switch seamlessly between your phone and PC. Start a task on one of your devices and continue it on another. You can text...