Windows 10: Cannot Link iCloud mail account to Linked Inboxes in Windows Mail

Discus and support Cannot Link iCloud mail account to Linked Inboxes in Windows Mail in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I have repeatedly unlinked/relinked all of my mail accounts in Windows Mail and my iCloud account will not link. I have also repeatedly deleted the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Woodcider, Apr 23, 2021.

1. Woodcider Win User

Cannot Link iCloud mail account to Linked Inboxes in Windows Mail

I have repeatedly unlinked/relinked all of my mail accounts in Windows Mail and my iCloud account will not link. I have also repeatedly deleted the iCloud account with no success once I add it back. I only started encountering this problem when my iCloud account started saying it needed "attention". I have two-factor sign-in so I did set up an app-only password and it reconnected. But now I have lost most of the calendar data it used to have and I can't view the inbox at all because it doesn't show up in the left-hand side menu. I even added my iCloud account with its icloud.com address. But w

:)

Woodcider, Apr 23, 2021

2. Link All Your Mail into one inbox

If you want to link all your mail into one inbox you can do it.

Open Mail either from all App or Taskbar if you have it set up that way
    Once open click on Settings found in bottom Right Hand Corner
    Then go to Manage Account
    Click on any Mail you have there like
    Outlook
    Gmail
    Etc

Then click Link Inboxes
    Tick which Inboxes you want to link
    Also you can Name the link to anything you want to
    Once done Click Save

Now when you receive Mail from any of your contact etc
    It will now come into one Inbox
    Have done it and it does work
    This saves you having to click on each Mail inbox

If you want to revert back just
    Click on the inbox linked untick
    Press Save and they are all back showing one by one

hTconeM9user, Apr 23, 2021
  3. Linking iCloud account to mail app

I recently purchased a PC and while setting up i attempted to setup my icloud account but the mail app says my settings are out of date. went through the steps suggested and setup two factor authenication but it was no help. anyone have suggestions?

amwright1975, Apr 23, 2021
  4. m.stoni Win User

WINDOWS 10 MAIL APP : MULITPLE EMAIL ACCOUNT LINK INBOXES ?

Just found this old question in my threads...

The Linked Inboxes feature has returned to Outlook Mail App in November 2015.

It now works just like in Windows Phone 8 mail app:

• Start Outlook Mail App
    • hit the 3 dots in lower right corner
    • select "Manage accounts"
    • hit "Link inboxes"
    • select inboxes to link
    • enter name for linked inbox
    • hit "Save"

Thank you Microsoft for bringing this feature back! It took some time but the new Outlook Mail App keeps getting better and I think it now includes all features from the old WP8 mail app.

m.stoni, Apr 23, 2021
Thema:

1. Cannot Link iCloud mail account to Linked Inboxes in Windows Mail - Similar Threads - Cannot Link iCloud

2. links in Yahoo mail

in Windows 10 Gaming
    links in Yahoo mail: With the start of Windows 11 I can't open links in my Yahoo mail account anymore. does anyone know how to fix this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/links-in-yahoo-mail/ecf0b2fe-6a9b-40dd-b678-446afd3e1731
  3. links in Yahoo mail

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    links in Yahoo mail: With the start of Windows 11 I can't open links in my Yahoo mail account anymore. does anyone know how to fix this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/links-in-yahoo-mail/ecf0b2fe-6a9b-40dd-b678-446afd3e1731
  4. Linking iCloud account to mail app

Linking iCloud account to mail app: I recently purchased a PC and while setting up i attempted to setup my icloud account but the mail app says my settings are out of date. went through the steps suggested and setup two factor authenication but it was no help. anyone have suggestions?...
  5. Linking Yahoo Account to Mail

Linking Yahoo Account to Mail: Hello, I just bought a new Dell computer after having an Macbook and I am attempting to link my yahoo account onto the microsoft mail app. My gmail linked perfectly but every time I attempt to add yahoo, I get an error code 0x8019019a and a message that says "Something...
  6. Links in e-mails

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Links in e-mails: I now cant open e-mail links where I previously could. My mail is provided by BT https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/links-in-e-mails/f3470bc8-50df-45a0-9e39-20bc0f11035f
  7. Mail links

in Windows 10 Customization
    Mail links: In the past, whenever I click on a link in an email I'm taken directly to my browser and the link tab opens. Now when I hit a link in and email I can see the tab open in the browser but the mail window remains on top. What setting has changed? Is it MS mail or in my...
  8. Windows Mail linked accounts.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows Mail linked accounts.: How can I solve my mail accounts being linked back to original layout. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-mail-linked-accounts/d5a36909-1ca0-4093-8d9f-47807b7bee24
  9. links in mail account

links in mail account: Recently I am unable to open links from my windows mail how do I fix this- I can open them from the outlook.com website- but not from the windows mail app on my pc Moved from: Outlook.com / Email / Sending, receiving, and reading email...
  10. Link All Your Mail into one inbox

in Browsers and Email
    Link All Your Mail into one inbox: If you want to link all your mail into one inbox you can do it. Open Mail either from all App or Taskbar if you have it set up that way Once open click on Settings found in bottom Right Hand Corner Then go to Manage Account Click on any Mail you have there like Outlook...