Windows 10: Cannot load a cd data disc

Discus and support Cannot load a cd data disc in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I have many cd's that I cannot load. I put them in the cd tray and nothing happens. What can I do to troubleshoot this?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by johnmacco1, Jul 8, 2020.

1. Cannot load a cd data disc

I have many cd's that I cannot load. I put them in the cd tray and nothing happens. What can I do to troubleshoot this?

:)

johnmacco1, Jul 8, 2020

2. Burning photos to a CD Disc

Hi Jimmy,

We suggest that you use Windows Media Player to burn the images. Please follow the steps below:

• Open Windows Media Player.
    • In the Player Library > Burn tab > select
      Burn options
    • Choose Audio CD or Data CD or DVD.
    • Insert a blank disc into your CD or DVD burner. (Select the drive you want to use if your PC has more than one CD or DVD drive)
    • Search for the items in your Player Library that you want to burn to the disc, and then drag them to the list pane (on the right side of the Player Library) to create a burn list.
    • When you're finished with the list, select Start burn.
    Note: If necessary, click the Clear list button to remove all items from the previous burn list.

Let us know how it goes.

Regile Reb, Jul 8, 2020
  3. CD-R cannot view disc

I have photo's on CD-R disc that I can't view. What steps do I have to go through to view CD-R disc not burn onto a CD-R disc?

Windows 10 Media Player- Original Title

JoyceStrickland, Jul 8, 2020
  4. ste2425 Win User

Cannot load a cd data disc

decent cd burning software

aye i understand that they were all mp3's i set it as data disk finalized it all fine but it wouldnt play on my stereo, it played in my car fine mind you, that first program you all suggested worked a treat an plays on my stereo fine only strange things is they wont work in my car

ste2425, Jul 8, 2020
Thema:

Cannot load a cd data disc

1. Cannot load a cd data disc - Similar Threads - Cannot load data

2. DVD drive cannot read DVD discs, read only CD discs.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    DVD drive cannot read DVD discs, read only CD discs.: I'm using DVD RW drive. I was not used it for a while and now when I tried to use it it looks like it read only CD discs when show size is 0, but can play it as expected. Regarding DVD discs, the lamp is blinking but it show as disc is empty,Edition Windows 10 Home Version...
  3. DVD drive cannot read DVD discs, read only CD discs.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    DVD drive cannot read DVD discs, read only CD discs.: I'm using DVD RW drive. I was not used it for a while and now when I tried to use it it looks like it read only CD discs when show size is 0, but can play it as expected. Regarding DVD discs, the lamp is blinking but it show as disc is empty,Edition Windows 10 Home Version...
  4. The optical CD/DVD drive cannot read discs

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    The optical CD/DVD drive cannot read discs: Hi, My optical drive has stopped working after installing and uninstalling DAEMON Tools Lite. Previously, everything worked properly. A DVD RW E : drive is visible in Windows Explorer. After inserting the disc into the drive, you can hear the disc spinning and trying to...
  5. cd disc

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    cd disc: I do not understand how to open the CD drive on my dell inspiron 15. I do not have the CD drive in my device manager and all other tutorials are unclear to me. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cd-disc/ec714949-afc7-42f4-a500-5a2706e8726e"
  6. Data Discs

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Data Discs: I am old so have a lot of old pictures on data discs. Some pictures on the disc won't open, reason being given the file is protected. Just seems to have started this although I am still trying to straighten up this computer from a update crash a couple of years ago. Running...
  7. Burning CD Disc.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Burning CD Disc.: Why would my Burn List be in a different order when burned to the disc. This has only recently started to happen. I operate Windows 10 and use Windows Media Player. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/burning-cd-disc/d16045fd-5d5e-4a0f-96d8-703774c362f3
  8. Cannot load from CD or USB

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Cannot load from CD or USB: I volunteer for a non-profit job corps. They were given some PCs with Windows 8 on them. They want to upgrade to 10, but the previous owners do not allow the machine to boot from the CD or the USB. Of course, no one knows the BIOS passwords to turn it off. Is there a bypass...
  9. how do i load cd from disc drive

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    how do i load cd from disc drive: how do i load cd from disc drive https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-load-cd-from-disc-drive/66b0f471-b0f8-4d36-935f-f7fa72efc86c
  10. cleaning CD disc

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    cleaning CD disc: I have some used CDs with old backup files and other junk on them and when I try to clean them I place them in the computer, highlight the files to scrub and click the "delete" button. In return I get "show recycle information". How do I get "recycle information" so that I...