Windows 10: Cannot load an app because it is immediately suspended and closed

Discus and support Cannot load an app because it is immediately suspended and closed in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I have been trying to run Aion by NCSoft on my Dell Windows 10 laptop. When I launch the app it is immediately closed and when I check the Task... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by The 52, Apr 11, 2019.

1. The 52 Win User

Cannot load an app because it is immediately suspended and closed

I have been trying to run Aion by NCSoft on my Dell Windows 10 laptop. When I launch the app it is immediately closed and when I check the Task Manager I can see that it is suspended before being closed. I disabled every antivirus and firewall and still the same problem. What is causing it to be suspended and how do I stop it?

:)

The 52, Apr 11, 2019
  2. spicedsp Win User

Application opens and then immediately closes without loading

In Windows Phone 7 on Samsung Focus. When I attempt to open applications the app appears to open but then immediately returns to the application list without loading completely. The behavior is random but does occur at least a couple times a day. Is there
    any thing I can do to prevent this?

spicedsp, Apr 11, 2019
  3. Why does Windows 10 close apps immediately after they are opened?

Hi Jim,

Thank you for contacting Microsoft Community.

In order to help you better, could you please confirm a couple of things:

• Are you facing this issue with all the apps?
    • Are you getting any error message while the apps are closing?
    This issue may be caused by some app corruption or some third party app confliction. I suggest you to follow the methods given below:

Method 1:
    I suggest you to run the
    Windows store app
    troubleshooter and check if it helps.

• Type troubleshooting in the search bar.
    • Select Troubleshooting.
    • Select View all on the top left corner.
    • Click on Windows Store app.
    • Follow the on-screen instructions to run the troubleshooter.
    • Check if issue persists.
    If issue persist kindly follow the below given method.

Method 2:
    I suggest you to run System file checker. System File checker (SFC) scan is done to check if there are any corrupted system files that could be causing this issue. Kindly follow the below given steps:

• Press Windows key + X, select Command prompt (Admin)
      to bring up elevated Command prompt.
    • In Command prompt type sfc/scannow and press enter.
    • Restart the computer.
    If no corrupted system files were found in the previous state, then I suggest you to try the following steps:

• Open command prompt by pressing Windows key + X and selecting “Command prompt admin”.
    • In command prompt, type the following commands and press Enter after each command:
    • DISM.exe /Online /Cleanup-image /Scanhealth
    • DISM.exe /Online /Cleanup-image /Restorehealth
    3. Close the command prompt and restart the PC and check if it works.

Hope this information was helpful and do let us know if you need further assistance. We will be glad to assist.

Karthicka_R, Apr 11, 2019
  4. Cannot load an app because it is immediately suspended and closed

Upgraded to Windows 10, Xbox app opens and immediately closes

Hi,

• Are you facing the same issues with other app also?

The Modern app troubleshooter can automatically identify and fix some problems with apps and the Store.

I would suggest you to refer the steps from the below article and check if it helps.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-US/windows-8/what-troubleshoot-problems-app

Thank You.

Rajeshwari_Patil, Apr 11, 2019
Thema:

Cannot load an app because it is immediately suspended and closed

1. Cannot load an app because it is immediately suspended and closed - Similar Threads - Cannot load app

2. Apps open then close immediately.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Apps open then close immediately.: This is starting to get on my nerves. When I open an app like the Xbox app, Microsoft store, get help app, or any random app, it just closes on me. Doesn't open for a split second. This is pissing me off as I quite literally asked someone else, they said I'd get a reply with...
  3. Apps open then close immediately.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Apps open then close immediately.: This is starting to get on my nerves. When I open an app like the Xbox app, Microsoft store, get help app, or any random app, it just closes on me. Doesn't open for a split second. This is pissing me off as I quite literally asked someone else, they said I'd get a reply with...
  4. Apps open then close immediately.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Apps opening, then immediately closing

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Apps opening, then immediately closing: Windows 10 Pro Insider Build 19041.84. Many Windows Apps , when I try to open them, open a window like they are starting correctly, then immediately close. I have tried resetting the apps, uninstalling, and reinstalling them, Windows App Store troubleshooting, DISM restore...
  6. Apps closing immediately

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Apps closing immediately: I'm having an issue where some apps are opening, then closing down immediately. The mouse changes to the "thinking" mode, the app never appears, then seems to close down. So the screen of the program never really shows up. This happens under both Admin and User accounts....
  7. Mail app starts and then closes immediately

Mail app starts and then closes immediately: In windows 10 I click on the mail app icon and it starts right up then immediately closes. Microsoft store indicates that it was last updated on 11/25/2019. It worked yesterday but today it doesn't. Any answers? Thank....
  8. Settings | Default Apps closes immediately

in Windows 10 Customization
    Settings | Default Apps closes immediately: Windows 10 Pro 64-bit: when I attempt to even view default apps under settings, settings immediately closes. Other aspects of settings seem to be OK. How might I fix this?...
  9. Settings app closes immediately

in Windows 10 Customization
    Settings app closes immediately: Hello, I'm on Windows 10 1809, and since today the app settings can no longer start! Indeed, it starts and then closes immediately. I did run "sfc /scannow", it found several corrupted files, but didn't solved my problem. Thanks, Matthéo, aka WiseMatthack....
  10. Some apps opens then closes immediately.

Some apps opens then closes immediately.: I don't know where to report problems with applications from Windows Store but - Facebook, Instagram and Messenger doesn't work after April Update. All of these apps opens then closes immediately. Anybody else have a similar problem? *Confused Windows Apps Troubleshooter...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows suspending app then closes it