Windows 10: cannot load files

Discus and support cannot load files in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I cannot load my recipe files after update. I have them backed up on zip drive wont load from there either. error message say can't find short cut.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by BonnieMcGuire1, Nov 14, 2019.

1. cannot load files

I cannot load my recipe files after update. I have them backed up on zip drive wont load from there either. error message say can't find short cut. network problems

:)

BonnieMcGuire1, Nov 14, 2019
  2. ilangom Win User

File explorer slow with loading thumnails and files

Step by step guide:
    1. Hold Win+r to open run
    2. Type msconfig and hit ok or enter
    3. Click Services
    4. Navigate to Windows search (you can sort the list in descending alphabetical order)
    5. Uncheck tickbox
    6. Click apply then ok
    7. Select to restart now

Hope this works for you.

ilangom, Nov 14, 2019
  3. trog100 Win User
    Why does my PC load faster?

when windows loads it has a list of files to load.. if it cant find a file on its list it has several tries to load it before giving up and moving on to the next one..

for this reason missing or corrupt files can slow down the boot time significantly..

trog

trog100, Nov 14, 2019
  4. Mark Ole Win User

cannot load files

Boot files not loaded

Hi,

To address your concern, we suggest that you update the graphics driver. You may visit the manufacturer's support site to find the latest graphics driver.

You can also run the System File Check tool to check if there is system file corruption.
    To run the tool, follow these steps:

• Right-click (or press and hold) the Startbutton, then select Command Prompt (Admin).
    • Enter sfc /scannow

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Mark Ole, Nov 14, 2019
Thema:

cannot load files

1. cannot load files - Similar Threads - cannot load files

2. Chrome Error loading Media: File Cannot be Played

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Chrome Error loading Media: File Cannot be Played: For the past few days I have been unable to watch videos on the hentaigasm.com site on my laptop because I have been getting the error loading media: file could not be played error. I've been using Google Chrome and trying to fix the issue but I cannot....
  3. Chrome Error loading Media: File Cannot be Played

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Chrome Error loading Media: File Cannot be Played: For the past few days I have been unable to watch videos on the hentaigasm.com site on my laptop because I have been getting the error loading media: file could not be played error. I've been using Google Chrome and trying to fix the issue but I cannot....
  4. EXE. gaming file load in window 11 cannot load games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    EXE. gaming file load in window 11 cannot load games: I have cd rom gaming using EXE. When I load in the game the EXE file all of a sudden closes on me and leave it on Tool bar. When I click on that game pop open and closes the window on me. How to fix it? Looks like window 11 won't support it. Before I was using window 10 there...
  5. EXE. gaming file load in window 11 cannot load games

EXE. gaming file load in window 11 cannot load games: I have cd rom gaming using EXE. When I load in the game the EXE file all of a sudden closes on me and leave it on Tool bar. When I click on that game pop open and closes the window on me. How to fix it? Looks like window 11 won't support it. Before I was using window 10 there...
  6. Cannot load BIOS.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cannot load BIOS.: I have an older motherboard, the ASROCK 760GM-HDV. If you go to their website and look for bios versions, there is only one. The problem is, my BIOS is legacy so I cannot boot from advanced startup or go into my BIOS at all to update it. I do not know what to do and I cannot...
  7. Cannot load BIOS.

Cannot load BIOS.: I have an older motherboard, the ASROCK 760GM-HDV. If you go to their website and look for bios versions, there is only one. The problem is, my BIOS is legacy so I cannot boot from advanced startup or go into my BIOS at all to update it. I do not know what to do and I cannot...
  8. Mail cannot be loaded

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Mail cannot be loaded: I am using Windows defaulted mail service instead of Outlook. However, some mails cannot be displayed. It is blank. So, how can I address it?[ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/mail-cannot-be-loaded/72517e9f-a763-4da3-b61c-2adb0ebff26c
  9. Cannot load Backgammon

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Cannot load Backgammon: For the past week, I have not been able to load the backgammon game on my PC. The message I get is "the page has taken too long to load" - what can I do to fix this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cannot-load-backgammon/94e1e999-f4e5-45e6-8a0b-99a4572a5ad6
  10. Profile cannot load

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Profile cannot load: Im using my correct login but this keeps appearing. [IMG] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/profile-cannot-load/805734d5-95af-4bfb-acd9-dbbfbd801a8d