Windows 10: Cannot load Halo application

Discus and support Cannot load Halo application in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hi I've recently restarted my windows10 19042.906 to find I'm unable to load Halo right now. I've restarted my computer. When I click on Halo in the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by SentaClause, Apr 9, 2021.

1. Cannot load Halo application

Hi I've recently restarted my windows10 19042.906 to find I'm unable to load Halo right now. I've restarted my computer. When I click on Halo in the list it does absolutely nothing. If you notice the name for the app has a black line followed by grey underneath it. Thanks for you help in advance. Cannot load Halo application e828f98f-a13d-4105-98da-37a302b44870?upload=true.jpg

:)

SentaClause, Apr 9, 2021

2. PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA While Loading Halo: MCC

Hello all,

I got this BSOD when loading Halo: MCC.

I had connected my laptop to my TV via HDMI to play the game on the big screen using my XBOX One controller through bluetooth. I loaded up the game, and closed the display to make everything go on the TV, which I have done a number of times without an issue. This was when I got the BSOD.

The laptop restarted, I tried loading it up again and doing the same thing, worked fine.

I keep the laptop clean and free of dust. I use HWMonitor to watch the temps. CPU temps were on the high side (75-85C, but no higher) but seemed to be fine still. They are always at this level when playing Halo: MCC or Forza Horizon 4.

This is the first and only time Ive seen this BSOD so its likely just a hiccup. I would still like to know what happened, however.

Laptop specs are filled out. It is the first machine listed. The Precision 3520.

Windows version 21H1 BUild 19043.899

DESKTOP-HO566J5-(2021-04-04_13-31-08).zip

ArazelEternal, Apr 9, 2021
  3. Pavan_N Win User
    Windows 10 getting Error 0x80073d0b when moving Halo 5: Forge

Hi,

I suggest you to refer the link
    Halo 5: Forge
    and follow the steps suggested. Thank you.

Pavan_N, Apr 9, 2021
  4. Cannot load Halo application

Halo Wars Definite Edition Error code 0x87E105DC

Thanks for the update.

We've checked the
    Halo Wars 2: Ultimate Edition product details
    page and the contents included are the following:

• Halo Wars 2
    • Halo Wars 2 Season Pass
    • Kinsano Leader Pack
    • Colony Leader Pack
    • Sergeant Johnson Leader Pack

The Halo Wars: Definitive Edition is not included in the bundle. This may be the reason why you're encountering issues installing the content. To get this item, you'll need to purchase it separately. Refer to the following links for more information:

To verify if you've purchased a bundle promotion for the Definite Edition and Ultimate Edition, kindly follow the steps provided on this

link
    on how to check your transaction history online.

Let us know if there's anything else we can assist you with.

Catherine Cus., Apr 9, 2021
Thema:

Cannot load Halo application

1. Cannot load Halo application - Similar Threads - Cannot load Halo

2. No applications loading.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    No applications loading.: Nothing works, I press application and it doesn’t load, the it tells me I don’t have the right permission, then, I get told to open reg edit and all that kinda stuff, and even that wont load! I cannot do anything! I’m stuck! Anybody got a solution? :...
  3. No applications loading.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    No applications loading.: Nothing works, I press application and it doesn’t load, the it tells me I don’t have the right permission, then, I get told to open reg edit and all that kinda stuff, and even that wont load! I cannot do anything! I’m stuck! Anybody got a solution? :...
  4. No applications loading.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Halo Master Chief Won't load

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Halo Master Chief Won't load: Hello, when i try to start halo with the anticheat i get this message. BUT when I start the game WITHOUT the anticheat, it works just fine. only problem is that I can't play multiplayer or coop with my buddies.I've tried starting without anticheat, closing then with,...
  6. Halo Master Chief Won't load

Halo Master Chief Won't load: Hello, when i try to start halo with the anticheat i get this message. BUT when I start the game WITHOUT the anticheat, it works just fine. only problem is that I can't play multiplayer or coop with my buddies.I've tried starting without anticheat, closing then with,...
  7. Could not Load CommonEventLoggingLibrary_Release.dll Halo error

in Windows 10 News
    Could not Load CommonEventLoggingLibrary_Release.dll Halo error: [ATTACH]If you see Could not Load CommmonEventLogggingLibrary_Release.dll error when playing Halo on your Windows 11 or Windows 10 PC then this post is sure to help you fix the problem. This error message is associated with the Halo game and generally occurs when a user tries...
  8. PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA While Loading Halo: MCC

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA While Loading Halo: MCC: Hello all, I got this BSOD when loading Halo: MCC. I had connected my laptop to my TV via HDMI to play the game on the big screen using my XBOX One controller through bluetooth. I loaded up the game, and closed the display to make everything go on the TV, which I have done a...
  9. Cannot load zoom application

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Cannot load zoom application: Zoom will not load on the app. It stays in a "connecting" mode for an extremely long period of time before timing out and saying that it failed to connect to the network. It works fine on my phone and my browser. I've already tried uninstalling and reinstalling, and my wifi...
  10. Unable to Load Halo MCC

Unable to Load Halo MCC: Every time I try to launch game from start menu or microsoft store i get an error message stating:Windows cannot find progam 'C:\ProgramFiles\WindowsApps\Microsoft.CHelan_1.1246.0.0_x64_8wekyb3d8bbwe\mcclauncher.exe'. Make sure you typed the name correctly, and then try...