Windows 10: cannot load micro software locked out by Mccafe and mccafe will not uninstall

Discus and support cannot load micro software locked out by Mccafe and mccafe will not uninstall in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; this is proving to be the worst I`ve ever had with windows and MicrosoftGet rid of windows cannot get to do anything as security will not allow and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by AlanTovee, Feb 18, 2019.

1. AlanTovee Win User

cannot load micro software locked out by Mccafe and mccafe will not uninstall

this is proving to be the worst I`ve ever had with windows and MicrosoftGet rid of windows

cannot get to do anything as security will not allow and this is security that I do not want

What can I do other than

:)

AlanTovee, Feb 18, 2019
  2. Solaris17 Win User

Is Microsoft Security Essentials still good?

McCafe jesus.

Solaris17, Feb 18, 2019
  3. 100% Disk Usage

looking at your software list you have Kapersky & McCafees running on same pc ?

their is a tick box next to the item you want to stop but don't untick nvidea or antivirus !

RoadBlaster, Feb 18, 2019
  4. ethanpapi Win User

WINDOWS DEFENDER

ON MARCH 25,2016 MY TRIAL McCAFEE WILL EXPIRES,

HOW WOULD I TURN ON WINDOWS DEFENDER,

ethanpapi, Feb 18, 2019
Thema:

1. cannot load micro software locked out by Mccafe and mccafe will not uninstall - Similar Threads - cannot load micro

2. I can't uninstall AMD software, it loads and loads.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can't uninstall AMD software, it loads and loads.: I can't uninstall AMD software, it loads and loads. I have restarted my pc and refreshed and it still loads and loads even if the driver version is visible and selected....
  3. I can't uninstall AMD software, it loads and loads.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I can't uninstall AMD software, it loads and loads.: I can't uninstall AMD software, it loads and loads. I have restarted my pc and refreshed and it still loads and loads even if the driver version is visible and selected....
  4. NI Software cannot be uninstalled

in Windows 10 Gaming
    NI Software cannot be uninstalled: As seen in the attached images, I cannot fully uninstall few NI Software through the control panel or the uninstaller in program files. What could be the problem in these software and how do I fully remove them to free up space?...
  5. NI Software cannot be uninstalled

NI Software cannot be uninstalled: As seen in the attached images, I cannot fully uninstall few NI Software through the control panel or the uninstaller in program files. What could be the problem in these software and how do I fully remove them to free up space?...
  6. Cannot uninstall software

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Cannot uninstall software: Unable to uninstall software from my child's school laptop. It's a strange application that causes objects to randomly cross browser screen. Bank account login seems unusual. Please help!...
  7. Cannot install/uninstall a software

Cannot install/uninstall a software: Hi! I installed Ivanti Endpoint Manager. I used it for a while. A new version became available. When I was updating it, something went wrong and it failed to upgrade. Please see the screenshot for details. Now, I am trying to completely uninstall this application but it gets...
  8. How do i delete McCafee!

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    How do i delete McCafee!: How do i eliminate Mcafee sp? What U.S. substitute should i use instead and why? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/how-do-i-delete-mccafee/fa9d988e-61ab-42fe-9311-03f40c05ee73
  9. Win10 1903 micro locked me out

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Win10 1903 micro locked me out: I forgot my password and micro said I tried too many times. After filling out their forms many times, they emailed me to fill it out again. I would be happy to reset and keep my files but can't open usb stick or CD with media tool.Tried every way with uefi. No luck. I can't...
  10. Win10 1903 micro locked me out

in Windows 10 Support
    Win10 1903 micro locked me out: I forgot my password and micro said I tried too many times. After filling out their forms many times, they emailed me to fill it out again. I would be happy to reset and keep my files but can't open usb stick or CD with media tool.Tried every way with uefi. No luck. I can't...