Windows 10: cannot load my movie or pictures unto my Video studio 2018 app

Discus and support cannot load my movie or pictures unto my Video studio 2018 app in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; how can i bring picture that on my computer into apps that i purchase when it says that the file picture is not available when i know those pictures... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by DollieArrington1, Feb 11, 2019.

1. cannot load my movie or pictures unto my Video studio 2018 app

how can i bring picture that on my computer into apps that i purchase when it says that the file picture is not available when i know those pictures and movies are on my computer

:)

DollieArrington1, Feb 11, 2019
  2. gmp33 Win User

Loading message for Hallmark Card Studio 2018

I have installed successfully, Hallmark Card Studio 2018, but when loading the software, it issues the message "Hallmark is unable to connect to the Internet. Please check your Internet connection and try again." I know there is nothing wrong with my internet
    connection. After several tries, I read that there was a problem with the Microsoft SQL server, so I ran the latest updates for Windows 10 system on ASUS computer, deleted Hallmark Card Studio 2018, completely shutdown, reinstalled the software. Got the same
    error message. Any suggestions, please?

**Moved from: Windows / Windows 10 / Network & internet**

gmp33, Feb 11, 2019
  3. Windows 10: Audio Service Not Running in Google Chrome / Movie Studio

Hi everyone!

Firstly, thank you so much for reading this thread. I've been tearing my hair out all day regarding this problem, and while I feel I've made some progress in isolating the issue, I have no idea how to solve it.

I have a Dell XPS 8900 which I'm very happy with. I had a bum HDD which needed to be changed about six months ago, but since then it's been plain-sailing.

Well, until this morning.

The problem

My computer was operating as usual last night, and I made no changes to the settings nor did I install any new software. However, when I loaded it up this morning I noticed that I couldn't hear audio on YouTube videos in Google Chrome. Where the speaker is in the system tray, I noticed it said 'The Audio Service is Not Running'.

cannot load my movie or pictures  unto my Video studio 2018 app [​IMG]

The same thing occurs when trying to load a video project in Sony Movie Studio Platinum 13.0, which I use for work.

Clicking on the speaker brings up a Windows 10 troubleshooting protocol, which fixes the problem.

cannot load my movie or pictures  unto my Video studio 2018 app [​IMG]

However, if I attempt to load a YouTube video in Google Chrome or boot up Sony Movie Studio Platinum 13.0, I get no sound and the system tray tells me that 'The Audio Service Is Not Running' again.

I can play video clips and music files using the standard Windows 10 'Films & TV' or 'Groove Music' apps and both work as normal. I can also play music in iTunes as usual.

What I've tried so far

Like I say, I've been messing with this all day, and have tried a number of solutions:

• I reset Windows 10 and re-installed both Google Chrome and Sony Movie Studio Platinum 13.0. It didn't work.
    • I uninstalled the Realtek High Definition Audio Driver and re-installed the latest version of the driver for my computer from Dell's website. It didn't work.
    • I ran Dell's diagnostics tool on my soundcard, which it passed.
    • I've tried various other things like running 'services.msc' and checking the Windows Audio Properties are running and set to 'Automatic' startup type.

I'm honestly stumped. This is now way out of my league and I'm begging for your help. If you have any suggestions at all, I'd really appreciate it because I'm about to lose my mind.

Thank you so much!

get2sammyb, Feb 11, 2019
  4. Julie Ram Win User

cannot load my movie or pictures unto my Video studio 2018 app

Movie / video load or playback

Hi Lional,

Conflicts with the compatibility view settings is one of the possible reasons why you're having issues with loading or playing back movies or videos. To help you in resolving this, I would suggest that you check this link about:
    Videos won’t play in Internet Explorer

Do get back to us if you need further assistance.

Julie Ram, Feb 11, 2019
Thema:

cannot load my movie or pictures unto my Video studio 2018 app

1. cannot load my movie or pictures unto my Video studio 2018 app - Similar Threads - cannot load movie

2. Cannot import pictures or videos

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cannot import pictures or videos: Stuck on blank import screen forever.Trying to import from android pixel 4 to windows 10. This whole system of connecting phones to windows is incredibly buggy. Used to work fine in windows 7. Please assist. Phone is out of space and I cannot import pictures....
  3. Cannot import pictures or videos

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Cannot import pictures or videos: Stuck on blank import screen forever.Trying to import from android pixel 4 to windows 10. This whole system of connecting phones to windows is incredibly buggy. Used to work fine in windows 7. Please assist. Phone is out of space and I cannot import pictures....
  4. Cannot import pictures or videos

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Where are my pictures and videos?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Where are my pictures and videos?: Hello all,Thanks to the community, it seems I have been able to import all of my pictures and videos from my Samsung cell phone to the computer, using the "Import pictures and videos" option. My meaning by "seems" is that the process did not show any special errors, it just...
  6. Where are my pictures and videos?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Where are my pictures and videos?: Hello all,Thanks to the community, it seems I have been able to import all of my pictures and videos from my Samsung cell phone to the computer, using the "Import pictures and videos" option. My meaning by "seems" is that the process did not show any special errors, it just...
  7. Where are my pictures and videos?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  8. My Browsers and apps are freezing videos are not loading.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    My Browsers and apps are freezing videos are not loading.: I've been fighting this for 5 days now Any web browser I use is freezing page unresponsive if I try to play videos for up to a minute before the screen refreshes and they work momentarily. In the Task Manager Performance section My CPU is not maxing outi7 Processor My...
  9. I cannot set my default apps for pictures

in Windows 10 Customization
    I cannot set my default apps for pictures: I have read numerous posts and questions about default apps, but I still cannot set my default picture viewer/editor on my machine. I have tries setting it in Settings where I can set my Default apps and I choose Corel PhotoPaint-no luck. The box with the plus doesn't accept...
  10. speed videos in Movies & TV app

in Windows 10 Customization
    speed videos in Movies & TV app: How can I speed videos in Movies & TV app? I mean I want to watch a one-hour video in just 30 or 40 minutes just like in YouTube. Thank you in advance. Greetings...