Windows 10: cannot load quickcam software for s5500 on win 10

Discus and support cannot load quickcam software for s5500 on win 10 in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Please let me know if logitech has what I need in order to make use of my QuickCam S5500. Or how to go about installing it if not. Sincerely... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by MikeDuncan2, Feb 21, 2019.

1. cannot load quickcam software for s5500 on win 10

Please let me know if logitech has what I need in order to make use of my QuickCam S5500. Or how to go about installing it if not.

Sincerely

Mike Duncan

:)

MikeDuncan2, Feb 21, 2019

2. cannot install logitech quickcam in win 10

cannot load quickcam software for s5500 on win 10

RichardAndrewsYW, Feb 21, 2019
  3. cannot install logitech quickcam in win 10

Hi Richard,

Welcome to Microsoft Community and thank you for posting your query.

Sorry for the inconvenience caused, I will certainly help you with this issue.

I appreciate if you could answer the below questions to narrow down the issue and to provide you better assistance.

1. What is the error message that you are getting when you try to install the software?

2. Did you check if the QuickCam S5500 device drivers are available for Windows 10?

If not, please visit the manufacturer’s website and check if the drivers are available for windows 10.

If you do not find the latest drivers available for Windows 10, Let us install the drivers in compatibility mode and check.

Please follow the below steps for the same.

a. Right click/tap twice the driver setup file and select Properties then tap or click the Compatibility tab.

b. Place a check in the Run this program in compatibility mode for: box.

c. Tap or click the drop down box and select a previous operating system, then tap or click OK.

d. Try installing the driver/software and check.

Hope the information helps. Do reply if you need further assistance, we will be happy to help you.

Thank You.

Deepak Kodi, Feb 21, 2019
  4. Kanata Win User

Installed Win 10 Logitech quickcam not supported

Check this web page for compatibility of the camera with Windows 7 or Windows 8 and download the driver and install it first before connecting the camera. I am running the Logitech QuickCam Communicate STX camera, which is quite old, in Win 10 with the LWS 1.1 driver. Webcam software and driver support for Windows - Logitech Support Article

Kanata, Feb 21, 2019
Thema:

1. cannot load quickcam software for s5500 on win 10 - Similar Threads - cannot load quickcam

2. quickcam pro 3000

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    quickcam pro 3000: Does Quickcam Pro 3000 work on Windows 10?? I recently bought one but I'm having trouble trying to get it to work, the lights are on and all but the camera doesn't work when I use it. Is this because of the drivers or is it just no compatible. Thanks!...
  3. Logitech Quickcam

Logitech Quickcam: I have a logitech quickcam web. I need the drivers. So I put in the disc but the software won't download. I doubt logitech has windows 10 software for a product from 2000 but is there any way for me to get this to work?...
  4. Is Quickcam 8.4.8 available for Windows 10?

Is Quickcam 8.4.8 available for Windows 10?: Hey, I have the "QuickCam for Notebooks Pro (Black)V-UJ15861099" webcam from Logitech and for this one you need the driver called "Quickcam 8.4.8". The official site says that it is not available for Windows 10. Are there unofficial working versions or can I use the webcam in...
  5. win 10 not loading

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    win 10 not loading: Hi, win 10 will not log on computer. i get to screen before welcome and it will not let me go further. self repair will not work. i try to reset computer and it says not enough disk space when win is in stalled. please help! i did just install a new motherboard and...
  6. Loading Older Software on New Win 10 Asus

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Loading Older Software on New Win 10 Asus: I just bought an Asus E203M Notebook and love it! But when I tried to load my old MS Office 2003 (I know, I'm a dinosaur - it has stuff I like) I get a message about trusted software and the MS Store. How do I authorize it to run exe for my Office 2003 CDs?...
  7. Cannot load win live. Says it is there already

in Browsers and Email
    Cannot load win live. Says it is there already: I did a clean boot to Win7, installed all updates. Downloaded Win Essentials. It worked. But when I tried to add my emails I did something and it would not open . Tried to re install Win essentials but it says "you already have it". I up graded to Win10. Still have the...
  8. Installed Win 10 Logitech quickcam not supported

Installed Win 10 Logitech quickcam not supported: I've been trying to find a work around for my Web Cam cant find a driver windows is saying this web cam not compatible with win 10 any help would be great. Not really wanting to have to buy new web cam*Huh 19370
  9. Printer Software & Win 10

Printer Software & Win 10: I spoke to Hewlett Packard UK this morning and asked them if my particular printer model would work under Win 10, and were they ready for the change. They asked my what OS I was using, so I said 8.1 home on my pc, and 8.1 pro on my laptop, all up to date. They replied...
  10. Cannot load Win 10 on RAID 0 SSD config

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Cannot load Win 10 on RAID 0 SSD config: I hope someone out there might have some insight to this very perplexing problem. I have had a Win 7 Pro machine (which was in a RAID 0 config using two Mushkin Reactor SSDs, 512GB each) which I updated to Win 10 sometime in Dec 2015. Not a single problem with the upgrade!...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. quickcam s5500 driver windows 10

2. will logitecj quickcam S5500 work with LWS 2.80

3. logitech s5500 driver windows 10

4. logitech quickcam s5500 trouble shooting,
  5. is logitech quickcam s5500 compatible with zoom,
  6. logitech quickcam s5500 driver windows 10,
  7. logitech quickcam s5500 video not working,
  8. driver for logitech s5500 quick cam,
  9. logitech quickcam s5500 driver,
  10. logitech quickcam s5500,
  11. will logitech s5500 work with windows 10,