Windows 10: Cannot load win live. Says it is there already

Discus and support Cannot load win live. Says it is there already in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; @Doctor9fan, am I mistaken? I thought you had to replace 2 folders. I'm not sure as I have never tried it.... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by EDZIM, Jul 14, 2016.

1. Bastet Win User

Cannot load win live. Says it is there already

@essenbe, I have ever only replaced the C:\Users\Myuser\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows Live Mail folder on several PCs whenever I either had to use the same fix as given here or I upgraded to a new laptop, I installed Live mail 2012 & replaced the default above folder with my backup & all my accounts & emails for my previous laptop were fine, once passwords were entered for each account everything just carried on as normal.
    On occasion the lettering/text under the folder was blue but that meant the folder was compressed, it just required a small correction to untick a setting.

Bastet, Jul 16, 2016
  2. essenbe Win User

OK, thanks. I was just curious because there is a whole lot of other stuff in the Microsoft folder. It would be easier to just replace that 1 folder, but I was just wondering if it may mess something else up.

essenbe, Jul 16, 2016
  3. Bastet Win User
    It didn't for me. Usually I've either reinstalled Windows or installed/reinstalled WLEssentials/Mail when doing this & it's never let me down. *Smile Out of curiosity I've even tried deleting the WLMail folder, allowing it to create a new one then deleting that & replacing it with the original folder; still no problems apart from the lettering turning blue/compressed file which is easily remedied.

Bastet, Jul 16, 2016
  4. essenbe Win User

OK, thanks. I was just curious.

essenbe, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. Cannot load win live. Says it is there already - Similar Threads - Cannot load live

2. I try to sign in to Xbox live on my 360, but it says this account is already associated...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I try to sign in to Xbox live on my 360, but it says this account is already associated...: Eeeeeeeee I did this so I could post it so and by the way I'm not on windows 11 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-try-to-sign-in-to-xbox-live-on-my-360-but-it/e14e1fd7-9248-46c5-9583-1bfcb2c6e429
  3. I try to sign in to Xbox live on my 360, but it says this account is already associated...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I try to sign in to Xbox live on my 360, but it says this account is already associated...: Eeeeeeeee I did this so I could post it so and by the way I'm not on windows 11 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-try-to-sign-in-to-xbox-live-on-my-360-but-it/e14e1fd7-9248-46c5-9583-1bfcb2c6e429
  4. it says i already own this app

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    it says i already own this app: i was gonna download the xbox app on the microsoft store but it says i already own it when i go to click install it shows a circle with a red cross in it it does this for multible other games s well someone please help...
  5. cannot load quickcam software for s5500 on win 10

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    cannot load quickcam software for s5500 on win 10: Please let me know if logitech has what I need in order to make use of my QuickCam S5500. Or how to go about installing it if not. Sincerely Mike Duncan...
  6. says I live in Canada and I live in Missour

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    says I live in Canada and I live in Missour: When I go to some sites and want to make an order it says I can't because it appears I live in Canada. Everything I can find shows my right location so how do I fix this? Any suggestions would be appreciated. Thanks...
  7. Windows 10 Live Mail - Cannot add account, account already exists.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 Live Mail - Cannot add account, account already exists.: Dear all, I know there are a quite a few posts out there, but none of them are well documented and none of the given solutions solved mine, so here I am. The problem: I cannot add ANY mail account using windows 10 mail, I tried two hotmail accounts and two google...
  8. Windows 10 Live Mail - Cannot add account, account already exists.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows 10 Live Mail - Cannot add account, account already exists.: Dear all, I know there are a quite a few posts out there, but none of them are well documented and none of the given solutions solved mine, so here I am. The problem: I cannot add ANY mail account using windows 10 mail, I tried two hotmail accounts and two google...
  9. Halo 2 problem - Live already running

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Halo 2 problem - Live already running: I cannot get Halo 2 to run on Windows 10 (fresh install not upgrade). It tells me that there is already a Live account running although I have no such account. Is this due to the Xbox system in W10? I don't use Xbox on W10 and cannot uninstall it as it is a mandatory system...
  10. Cannot create a folder as Windows says it already exists

in Windows 10 Support
    Cannot create a folder as Windows says it already exists: 1) In May I created a folder on my mothers computer called "2016 Pics." When I visited her this past week the folder and it's contents were missing. I did file/folder search for the folder with no luck. each time I try to make a new folder with this same name Windows says the...