Windows 10: Cannot Locate Confirmation Email of Windows 10 download purchase from Microsoft.... it has...

Discus and support Cannot Locate Confirmation Email of Windows 10 download purchase from Microsoft.... it has... in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Built a new computer and purchased Windows 10 as a download on a flash drive. Received a confirmation email of purchase back in December and now I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Edward Carden, Jan 25, 2023.

1. Cannot Locate Confirmation Email of Windows 10 download purchase from Microsoft.... it has...

Built a new computer and purchased Windows 10 as a download on a flash drive. Received a confirmation email of purchase back in December and now I cannot find that email anywhere. Microsoft website states that Microsoft has the Product Key if you bought Windows directly from Microsoft, which I did.How do I get this Product Key from Microsoft if I cannot get the confirmation email resent.

:)

Edward Carden, Jan 25, 2023

2. Windows Messenger Confirmation Email

No It didnt appear in my spam box but I updated to Windows live Messenger which sent the confirmation email and also verified windows messenger. Ty everyone for there suggestions

Warlord213, Jan 25, 2023
  3. dorsetknob, Jan 25, 2023
  4. Cannot Locate Confirmation Email of Windows 10 download purchase from Microsoft.... it has...

No confirmation email after Windows purchase

I recently purchased Windows 11 pro through the Microsoft store and accidentally clicked away from the confirmation page which had the product key listed. Since then I've come to understand that the confirmation email is the only place to find ones product key, but I never got a confirmation email (I have been searching for it in all folders but nothing).

I've called but there seems to be no way to talk to someone and I just get routed back to online automated support, which doesn't have an answer to this problem. How do I even lodge a complaint that I cannot use the product I just bought: their site an support features are labirynthine. Anyone have any ideas?

Thank you,

Andrew

andrew huckins, Jan 25, 2023
Thema:

Cannot Locate Confirmation Email of Windows 10 download purchase from Microsoft.... it has...

1. Cannot Locate Confirmation Email of Windows 10 download purchase from Microsoft.... it has... - Similar Threads - Cannot Locate Confirmation

2. No Confirmation Email After Windows 11 Purchase

in Windows 10 Gaming
    No Confirmation Email After Windows 11 Purchase: I just purchased Windows 11 Home and i want to download to a flash drive for a new pc that I have built. I didn't receive a confirmation email with a product key. How am i supposed to download it onto a flash drive ?...
  3. No Confirmation Email After Windows 11 Purchase

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    No Confirmation Email After Windows 11 Purchase: I just purchased Windows 11 Home and i want to download to a flash drive for a new pc that I have built. I didn't receive a confirmation email with a product key. How am i supposed to download it onto a flash drive ?...
  4. Cannot Locate Confirmation Email of Windows 10 download purchase from Microsoft.... it has...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cannot Locate Confirmation Email of Windows 10 download purchase from Microsoft.... it has...: Built a new computer and purchased Windows 10 as a download on a flash drive. Received a confirmation email of purchase back in December and now I cannot find that email anywhere. Microsoft website states that Microsoft has the Product Key if you bought Windows directly from...
  5. Cannot Locate Confirmation Email of Windows 10 download purchase from Microsoft.... it has...

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Cannot Locate Confirmation Email of Windows 10 download purchase from Microsoft.... it has...: Built a new computer and purchased Windows 10 as a download on a flash drive. Received a confirmation email of purchase back in December and now I cannot find that email anywhere. Microsoft website states that Microsoft has the Product Key if you bought Windows directly from...
  6. No confirmation email after Windows purchase

in Windows 10 Gaming
    No confirmation email after Windows purchase: I recently purchased Windows 11 pro through the Microsoft store and accidentally clicked away from the confirmation page which had the product key listed. Since then I've come to understand that the confirmation email is the only place to find ones product key, but I never...
  7. No confirmation email after Windows purchase

No confirmation email after Windows purchase: I recently purchased Windows 11 pro through the Microsoft store and accidentally clicked away from the confirmation page which had the product key listed. Since then I've come to understand that the confirmation email is the only place to find ones product key, but I never...
  8. Windows 10 Purchase Confirmation Email never arrived.

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows 10 Purchase Confirmation Email never arrived.: Purchased a digital copy of Windows 10 Pro via the Microsoft Online Store. The Product Key displayed once I completed the purchase, however I accidentally closed the tab, and when I reopened the tab it was no longer displayed. The order page says a confirmation email should...
  9. Windows 10 Purchase Confirmation Email never arrived.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 Purchase Confirmation Email never arrived.: Purchased a digital copy of Windows 10 Pro via the Microsoft Online Store. The Product Key displayed once I completed the purchase, however I accidentally closed the tab, and when I reopened the tab it was no longer displayed. The order page says a confirmation email should...
  10. Windows 10 Purchase Confirmation Email never arrived.