Windows 10: Cannot locate custom Lock Screen images in W10 Pro 1809

Discus and support Cannot locate custom Lock Screen images in W10 Pro 1809 in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hi all - I set custom Lock Screen images for two accounts on a single system, but cannot locate the actual path so I can make a backup of it.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Compumind, Apr 9, 2019.

1. Compumind Win User

Cannot locate custom Lock Screen images in W10 Pro 1809

Hi all -

I set custom Lock Screen images for two accounts on a single system, but cannot locate the actual path so I can make a backup of it.
    Obviously, it is stored somewhere, but I would rather find a solution here than just digging around.

Any help appreciated.

Thanks.

*chuckle

:)

Compumind, Apr 9, 2019
  2. Dude Win User

W10 b10041 Lock Screen Image Location

Picked up two more with build 10125

Cannot locate custom Lock Screen images in W10 Pro 1809 [​IMG]

Rolled back to 101222 and picked up a few more

Dude, Apr 9, 2019
  3. Edwin Win User

They used to be on the system in Build 9926.
    Are you talking about this one:

Edwin, Apr 9, 2019
  4. Edwin Win User

Must be a 'Stairs' theme this month!

Edwin, Apr 9, 2019
Thema:

1. Cannot locate custom Lock Screen images in W10 Pro 1809 - Similar Threads - Cannot locate custom

2. Cannot locate custom Lock Screen images in W10 Pro 1809

in Windows 10 Customization
    Cannot locate custom Lock Screen images in W10 Pro 1809: Hi all - I set custom Lock Screen images for two accounts on a single system, but cannot locate the actual path so I can make a backup of it. Obviously, it is stored somewhere, but I would rather find a solution here than just digging around. These are not Spotlight images....
  3. lock screen w10

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    lock screen w10: How can I get the screen to lock after 3 minutes? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/lock-screen-w10/d88507e2-f433-4c02-b9fb-154b343bea0b"
  4. Set a custom image for both sign-in and lock screens in Windows 10 Pro

Set a custom image for both sign-in and lock screens in Windows 10 Pro: Hi everyone, We are deploying a hundred+ Windows 10 PCs. People will be logging in on a domain and we need these PCs configured so that both the sign-in and lock screens will show the company logo. We will be transitioning to Windows 10 from Windows 7. (We never had this...
  5. Lock Screen Image Location – On the PC

Lock Screen Image Location – On the PC: Hello, After installing Windows 10 Pro (OEM) on a new PC build last June I selected one of my own photos to edit and use as my Lock Screen. It looks great, but I would like to edit it further. I can’t find it! HELP!!! I can see it in Settings > Personalize > Lock...
  6. Lock screen image

Lock screen image: Hi again My HP notebook running the AU update... and so fr running well *Smile On occasions when I use the sleep mode and then open the lid to wake it I get a black screen with the clock/date on and a few icon, i.e wireless etc, nut missing the background image, when I...
  7. Windows spotlight lock screen image location

Windows spotlight lock screen image location: Windows spotlight under the lock screen settings set a picture for me that I'd like to make permanent. Unfortunately it will change when the new windows spotlight picture is sent out. Does anybody know the save location of this image file so I can set it as my permanent lock...
  8. W10 b10041 Lock Screen Image Location

W10 b10041 Lock Screen Image Location: Does anyone know where the Lock Screen images are kept? My Lock Screen image just changed by itself. *Mad I prefer the previous image and I want to restore it. I tried searching the Windows folder for bmp, jpg and png images, but neither the old picture or the new...
  9. Unable to customize Lock Screen

Unable to customize Lock Screen: I was hoping I could change the image on the lock screen, but it still appears not to work - when I select a new image I just get a spinning cursor in the preview screen. Is anyone having a luck customizing the Lock Screen image, if so how do you do it? 19910
  10. Name of image on lock screen image

in Windows 10 Support
    Name of image on lock screen image: Why doesn't Windows provide the location of the spotlight lock screen image? I really wish they would. Any one else see an image and wonder the physical location of the image? 42812