Windows 10: Cannot locate custom Lock Screen images in W10 Pro 1809

Discus and support Cannot locate custom Lock Screen images in W10 Pro 1809 in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hi all - I set custom Lock Screen images for two accounts on a single system, but cannot locate the actual path so I can make a backup of it.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Compumind, Apr 10, 2019.

1. Compumind Win User

Cannot locate custom Lock Screen images in W10 Pro 1809

Hi all -

I set custom Lock Screen images for two accounts on a single system, but cannot locate the actual path so I can make a backup of it.
    Obviously, it is stored somewhere, but I would rather find a solution here than just digging around.

These are not Spotlight images.

Any help appreciated.

Thanks.

*chuckle

:)

Compumind, Apr 10, 2019
  2. Dude Win User

W10 b10041 Lock Screen Image Location

Picked up two more with build 10125

Cannot locate custom Lock Screen images in W10 Pro 1809 [​IMG]

Rolled back to 101222 and picked up a few more

3. Edwin Win User

They used to be on the system in Build 9926.
    Are you talking about this one:

Edwin, Apr 10, 2019
  4. Edwin Win User

Must be a 'Stairs' theme this month!

Edwin, Apr 10, 2019
Thema:

1. Cannot locate custom Lock Screen images in W10 Pro 1809 - Similar Threads - Cannot locate custom

2. Lock screen not changing to custom image.

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Lock screen not changing to custom image.: I am attempting to change my lock screen image to one I have saved on my computer, but when I select the image in settings, the preview goes blank and just endlessly has a spinning loading circle, and even restarting my computer multiple times hasn't allowed me to change it....
  3. Lock screen not changing to custom image.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Lock screen not changing to custom image.: I am attempting to change my lock screen image to one I have saved on my computer, but when I select the image in settings, the preview goes blank and just endlessly has a spinning loading circle, and even restarting my computer multiple times hasn't allowed me to change it....
  4. Lock screen not changing to custom image.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Cannot locate lock screen slideshow images

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cannot locate lock screen slideshow images: When I set up my computer a few years ago I set up the lock screen slideshow with my personal images. The two folders I must have chosen at the time are listed in the settings; they are both called Images, but the settings window is not letting me open them from within the...
  6. Cannot locate lock screen slideshow images

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Cannot locate lock screen slideshow images: When I set up my computer a few years ago I set up the lock screen slideshow with my personal images. The two folders I must have chosen at the time are listed in the settings; they are both called Images, but the settings window is not letting me open them from within the...
  7. Cannot locate lock screen slideshow images

in Windows 10 Customization
  8. Lock screen image location

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Lock screen image location: I recently updated Windows - now on build19042.746 i would like to find out the file location of the current lock screen image. Thank you https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/lock-screen-image-location/6baa1d7d-2fad-49a8-b92d-949d2e3c556d
  9. Cannot locate custom Lock Screen images in W10 Pro 1809

in Windows 10 Support
    Cannot locate custom Lock Screen images in W10 Pro 1809: Hi all - I set custom Lock Screen images for two accounts on a single system, but cannot locate the actual path so I can make a backup of it. Obviously, it is stored somewhere, but I would rather find a solution here than just digging around. Any help appreciated. Thanks....
  10. W10 b10041 Lock Screen Image Location

in Windows 10 Customization
    W10 b10041 Lock Screen Image Location: Does anyone know where the Lock Screen images are kept? My Lock Screen image just changed by itself. *Mad I prefer the previous image and I want to restore it. I tried searching the Windows folder for bmp, jpg and png images, but neither the old picture or the new...