Windows 10: Cannot locate lock screen slideshow images

Discus and support Cannot locate lock screen slideshow images in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; When I set up my computer a few years ago I set up the lock screen slideshow with my personal images. The two folders I must have chosen at the time... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by kodakodaY, Mar 15, 2022.

1. kodakodaY Win User

Cannot locate lock screen slideshow images

When I set up my computer a few years ago I set up the lock screen slideshow with my personal images. The two folders I must have chosen at the time are listed in the settings; they are both called Images, but the settings window is not letting me open them from within the settings nor gives me a path to locate them. When I go to the folders on my device called Images, the images are not there. They must be somewhere on my computer as it's going through them on my lock screen, but I can't find them anywhere. They are not hidden in the folders. I really would like to find these pictures as some

:)

kodakodaY, Mar 15, 2022
  2. Arul_D Win User

windows 10 lock screen slideshow timing...

Hello Andrew,

I understand your concern and we will try our best to help you resolve the issue.

I suggest you to follow the below steps and check if it helps. Refer to the below steps:

• Type Lock screen in the search bar and press enter

• Select Advanced Slideshow settings

• Click on Turn off screen after slideshow has played for and select the time limit
    Let us know if you need more information and we'll be happy to assist.

Arul_D, Mar 15, 2022
  3. Aspect ratios of images in the Windows 10 lock screen slideshow

Hello Boris,

Thank you for being a part of Windows 10 Family.

We understand your concern with Lock screen picture. We will assist you with this issue.

Let's try to isolate the issue by only keeping panorama pictures as your Lock screen Slide show pictures.

Further you can try the below steps and check if it helps:

I suggest you to follow the steps provided below and check if it helps.

• Press Windows Key + I key.

• Click on Personalization.

• Click on Lock
      screen.

• Under Background dropdown, select
      slideshow.

• Click on Advanced slideshow settings.

• Turn off “Only use picture that fit my screen

Do let us know if your issue is resolved. For any further information, feel free to contact us back. We will be glad to assist you further.

Thank you.

Sangeeta Sarkar, Mar 15, 2022
  4. dalchina Win User

Issue with lock screen slideshow

The tutorial appears to address slideshow and image location

Further, you use a custom folder; assuming you are using that folder please confirm the 'extra' picture is not present there.

You could try resetting your slideshow. (from section 5)
    Change Lock Screen Background in Windows 10

dalchina, Mar 15, 2022
Thema:

1. Cannot locate lock screen slideshow images - Similar Threads - Cannot locate lock

2. Cannot locate lock screen slideshow images

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cannot locate lock screen slideshow images: When I set up my computer a few years ago I set up the lock screen slideshow with my personal images. The two folders I must have chosen at the time are listed in the settings; they are both called Images, but the settings window is not letting me open them from within the...
  3. Cannot locate lock screen slideshow images

in Windows 10 Customization
    Cannot locate lock screen slideshow images: When I set up my computer a few years ago I set up the lock screen slideshow with my personal images. The two folders I must have chosen at the time are listed in the settings; they are both called Images, but the settings window is not letting me open them from within the...
  4. Lock screen image location

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Lock screen image location: I recently updated Windows - now on build19042.746 i would like to find out the file location of the current lock screen image. Thank you https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/lock-screen-image-location/6baa1d7d-2fad-49a8-b92d-949d2e3c556d
  5. Lock Screen Slideshow Picture Folder Image Issue

Lock Screen Slideshow Picture Folder Image Issue: Hi, I'm trying to get my lock screen to utilize the slide show option, but when I choose that option I receive a prompt that says " You need more than one picture to show in your slideshow." So I click on the + Add Folder and try and choose spotlight images in my pictures...
  6. Lock Screen Slideshow Picture Folder Imager Issue

in Windows 10 Support
    Lock Screen Slideshow Picture Folder Imager Issue: Hi, I'm trying to get my lock screen to utilize the slide show option, but when I choose that option I receive a prompt that says " You need more than one picture to show in your slideshow." So I click on the + Add Folder and try and choose spotlight images in my pictures...
  7. time between images on windows lock screen slideshow

time between images on windows lock screen slideshow: So I have found information on setting how long the slideshow runs in total, with a reg edit, but still have not found any advice on the following.... The lock screen slide show is changing pictures approximately every 15 seconds or so. I want to set the time between...
  8. Location of Image in Slideshow

Location of Image in Slideshow: I REALLY want to know the location of one of the images that is currently in the slideshow that displays as my lock screen. I am aware that this question has been asked, but the reference given in response by a Micrsoft Agent does not work currently. I have seen the...
  9. Lock Screen Image Location – On the PC

Lock Screen Image Location – On the PC: Hello, After installing Windows 10 Pro (OEM) on a new PC build last June I selected one of my own photos to edit and use as my Lock Screen. It looks great, but I would like to edit it further. I can’t find it! HELP!!! I can see it in Settings > Personalize > Lock...
  10. Lock Screen Slideshow Showing Additional Image

Lock Screen Slideshow Showing Additional Image: When I set a slideshow for my lock screen, the lock screen will also display the picture chosen for the picture option, and will only display that picture on the sign in page. Is there any way to get rid of it?...