Windows 10: cannot locate pointer

Discus and support cannot locate pointer in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; cannot locate pointer https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cannot-locate-pointer/515eef05-b7b4-4fe0-9d10-e6c54ad6032b Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by WilliamMartin8, Feb 12, 2019.

1. cannot locate pointer

cannot locate pointer

:)

WilliamMartin8, Feb 12, 2019

2. Pointers

Points are simply a value (address) that "points" to a value. It has no extra information about what it is pointing to (hence the danger). When using arrays/indexers, the operating system knows this is a collection that is this long and is of this type. Any operation that steps outside of those constraints is caught and handled. On the other hand, if a pointer so much as points to the wrong address, all the values will subsequently be wrong.

Pointers are faster but more risky.

FordGT90Concept, Oct 10, 2019
  3. pointer size

Hi,

Open PC settings.

Step 2: Choose Ease of Access to enter its settings.

Step 3:Click Mouse, and choose new pointer size and color in the options.

Way 2: Change Mouse Pointer size and color in Mouse Properties.

Step 1: Click the lower-right Start button, type mouse in the search box and select Mouse in the results to open Mouse Properties.

Step 2: Tap Pointers, click down arrow, choose a scheme from the list and select OK.

Hope it works

Thank you

vanshitavanshita, Oct 10, 2019
  4. cannot locate pointer

Mouse Pointer

Hi,

You can customize your mouse in a variety of ways in Windows. To change how your mouse pointer looks, you can follow the steps below:

• Right-click on the Start menu, then click Control Panel.
    • Select Mouse, then go to the Pointers tab.
    • Select the pointer you prefer from the drop-down list, click
      Apply > OK.

If you want to use a pointer that is not on the list, you can download it online. After that, go to Control Panel > Mouse > Pointers tab again, then click
    Browse.

Update us if it addressed your issue.

Angela Pun, Oct 10, 2019
Thema:

cannot locate pointer

1. cannot locate pointer - Similar Threads - cannot locate pointer

2. File Explorer cannot locate folder.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    File Explorer cannot locate folder.: I have an application folder created inside Program Data, i.e path C:/ProgramData/AppName. I am able to access files located at this path from code. Physically Folder exists, but when going to that path from File Explorer it does not show that folder. I tried following...
  3. I cannot see my cursor pointer on the display

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    I cannot see my cursor pointer on the display: I cannot see my cursor pointer on my screen https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cannot-see-my-cursor-pointer-on-the-display/7e29d737-53e5-4528-a7d8-5995c4688a59
  4. pointer

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    pointer: Hello I am also facing a big problem with mouse pointer moving itself to left bottom corner or right top corner. Few windows pop up wherever it stuck. Please advise. I have tried re-installing mouse but it's the same. Please advise....
  5. Cannot locate or delete WinDirStat files

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Cannot locate or delete WinDirStat files: So, I was wondering why my 1TB HDD was down to 11GB after I had only used 72GB for games and whatnot. I looked around on some other forum threads and found out that I could use WinDirStat to discover any unknown files if they happened to be on my hard drive. As it shows in my...
  6. Cannot revert to default location

Cannot revert to default location: Hello everyone, I changed desktop location on D disk, and now I cannot revert it to default. I became this message. Can someone help me please? C[ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cannot-revert-to-default-location/d9e553e4-29b4-4895-b0e5-21ccc8aabb31"
  7. pointer

in Windows 10 Customization
    pointer: make pointer larger https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-start-win_general/pointer/34191020-2d0a-4994-8df4-c0ba6e46e5a6
  8. Cannot locate any LAN printer

Cannot locate any LAN printer: I've installed W10, a couple of days back, and things don't go as smoothly as I had hoped. I have a couple of issues and lets start with using printers via the local network. I have a Windows 10 computer, let's call it PC1, and there's a Windows 7 computer next to mine,...
  9. cannot locate operating system

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    cannot locate operating system: My dell 7500 has windows 7(C: drive) and windows 10(F: drive) installed on the single internal HDD. It also has three USB disks used only for data. When I boot I get a message saying that an operating system cannot be found and I should try unplugging my USB drives and then...
  10. Is Pointer Location available in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Support
    Is Pointer Location available in Windows 10: On previous versions of Windows I used to use the ctrl key plus another (can't remember) to show pointer location. Is this available in Windows 10? 69054