Windows 10: Cannot log in into the Microsoft store - country UAE Error code 0x801901f4

Discus and support Cannot log in into the Microsoft store - country UAE Error code 0x801901f4 in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; Hi, We have a returning error within the Microsoft store in the country United Arab Emirates. We are trying to upgrade multiple devices to Windows... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by Radix_TTA, Jul 23, 2020.

1. Radix_TTA Win User

Cannot log in into the Microsoft store - country UAE Error code 0x801901f4

Hi,

We have a returning error within the Microsoft store in the country United Arab Emirates. We are trying to upgrade multiple devices to Windows pro, but when we try to login we are prompted with an error code 0x801901f4. I did some research on this error code and tried every solution we could find, but it is still not working.

I want to mention this problem is accuring to multiple devices on different locations and different network connections. Even when I try and change the region settings it is still not working.

The solutions we tried:

* Check for Windows Updates

* Re-register Windows Store

* Reset Windows store from settings

* Update Device Drivers

* Remove Windows Store Cache

* Create a new local admin account

* Run the troubleshooter

* Change region settings

This problem did not occur until 20/07/2020. Now it is on every device we tested it on.

Is this a problem in the country they are in or are there other solutions we could try?

:)

Radix_TTA, Jul 23, 2020
  2. Radix_TTA Win User

Cannot log in into the Microsoft store - country UAE (Error code 0x801901f4)

Hi,

We have a returning error within the Microsoft store in the country United Arab Emirates. We are trying to upgrade multiple devices to Windows pro, but when we try to login we are prompted with an error code (0x801901f4). I did some research on this error
    code and tried every solution we could find, but it is still not working.

I want to mention this problem is accuring to multiple devices on different locations and different network connections. Even when I try and change the region settings it is still not working.

The solutions we tried:

* Check for Windows Updates

* Re-register Windows Store

* Reset Windows store from settings

* Update Device Drivers

* Remove Windows Store Cache

* Create a new local admin account

* Run the troubleshooter

* Change region settings

This problem did not occur until 20/07/2020. Now it is on every device we tested it on.

Is this a problem in the country they are in or are there other solutions we could try?

Radix_TTA, Aug 3, 2020
  3. acer231 Win User
    Country code not listed for the UAE

I live in the UAE, near Dubai but the drop down list for "find my phone" does not include the country code +971

acer231, Aug 3, 2020
  4. Cannot log in into the Microsoft store - country UAE Error code 0x801901f4

Cannot log in into the Microsoft store - country UAE (Error code 0x801901f4)

Hi

My name is Bernard and hopefully, this will help answer your question, I actually experience that myself and after doing the suggested troubleshooting steps below fixed my issue, I hope this will fix yours as well:

First method is to reset the Windows update components using the powershell command below, this will allow us to ensure that there is no issue with the Windows Store:

Open Powershell with Admin or CMD with Admin (Press Windows key + X then click Windows Powershell(Admin))

Copy each line of command to Powershell then press enter (one line at a time)

net stop bits

net stop wuauserv

net stop appidsvc

net stop cryptsvc

Del "%ALLUSERSPROFILE%\Application Data\Microsoft\Network\Downloader\*.*"

rmdir %systemroot%\SoftwareDistribution /S /Q

rmdir %systemroot%\system32\catroot2 /S /Q

regsvr32.exe /s atl.dll

regsvr32.exe /s urlmon.dll

regsvr32.exe /s mshtml.dll

netsh winsock reset

netsh winsock reset proxy

net start bits

net start wuauserv

net start appidsvc

net start cryptsvc

Method 2. Repair Windows Store:

1. Download the Windows Store App Troubleshooter. Link below.

Windows Store Apps Not Working Properly

2. Temporarily Disable the Anti-virus

3. Run Powershell

4. On Powershell(admin), copy and paste the command below:

Get-AppXPackage | Foreach {Add-AppxPackage -DisableDevelopmentMode -Register "$($_.InstallLocation)\AppXManifest.xml"}

If none will work try to create new user and if that works perfectly you can permanently use it and transfer files there:

Press Windows key + R then type in Netplwiz click ok

Click add (if add is greyed out check User must enter a username and password to use this computer)

Click Sign in without a Microsoft account

Click local account

Fill up then finish

After that Open Netplwiz again

Click the account you created

Click Properties> Group Membership and click Administrator click apply and ok

Login to another user and check.

If none will work from the above solution I suggest to do an in-place upgrade wherein it will upgrade the device to the latest version and repair all issues without deleting any files.

Note: before doing this make sure to create a restore point:
    https://support.microsoft.com/en-hk/help/402753...

1. go to this link:
    https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/software-downlo...

2. Select Download tool, and select Run. You need to be an administrator to run this tool.

3. On the License terms page, if you accept the license terms, select Accept.

4. On the What do you want to do? page, select Upgrade this PC now, and then select Next.

5. After downloading and installing, it should fix the issue.

Reference:
    https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/software-downlo...

Note: if you receive error: “This Pc can’t be upgrade, follow the steps below”

Method 1. Go to C:\$WINDOWS.~BT\Sources\Panther then delete the file name compatscancache.dat

Then try again or reboot the PC first then try again.

You might not see the folder as it is hidden, make sure to show hidden files first.

Let me know how does it goes and I hope that helps Cannot log in into the Microsoft store - country UAE Error code 0x801901f4 :)

Bernard

Independent Advisor

Lester BernardReyes, Aug 3, 2020
Thema:

Cannot log in into the Microsoft store - country UAE Error code 0x801901f4

1. Cannot log in into the Microsoft store - country UAE Error code 0x801901f4 - Similar Threads - Cannot log Microsoft

2. Windows Update and Microsoft Store Error Code: 0x801901f4

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Update and Microsoft Store Error Code: 0x801901f4: Windows Update Error Message: There were some problems installing updates, but we'll try again later. If you keep seeing this and want to search the web or contact support for information, this may help: 0x801901f4Microsoft Store Error Message: Retry There has been an...
  3. Windows Update and Microsoft Store Error Code: 0x801901f4

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows Update and Microsoft Store Error Code: 0x801901f4: Windows Update Error Message: There were some problems installing updates, but we'll try again later. If you keep seeing this and want to search the web or contact support for information, this may help: 0x801901f4Microsoft Store Error Message: Retry There has been an...
  4. Microsoft Store couldn’t update Error Code: 0x801901F4

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Store couldn’t update Error Code: 0x801901F4: I’ve been seeing this issue in the feedback app and seems nobody has been able to solve the issues and keep saying the same info on using powershell and or using WSReset. Noting seems to work even when I did a hard reset and reinstalled windows....
  5. Microsoft Store couldn’t update Error Code: 0x801901F4

Microsoft Store couldn’t update Error Code: 0x801901F4: I’ve been seeing this issue in the feedback app and seems nobody has been able to solve the issues and keep saying the same info on using powershell and or using WSReset. Noting seems to work even when I did a hard reset and reinstalled windows....
  6. Error Code - 0x801901f4

Error Code - 0x801901f4: I am trying to check for windows updates or install an app from the microsoft store then I'm getting this error.There were some problems installing updates, but we'll try again later. If you keep seeing this and want to search the web or contact support for information, this...
  7. Error Code - 0x801901f4

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Error Code - 0x801901f4: I am trying to check for windows updates or install an app from the microsoft store then I'm getting this error.There were some problems installing updates, but we'll try again later. If you keep seeing this and want to search the web or contact support for information, this...
  8. Error Code 0x801901f4

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Error Code 0x801901f4: i am so sick to death of getting this Error Code 0x801901f4 cant login the xbox app tried everything that i can find online windows need to fixs the problem it is **** as i get this error every 6 months...
  9. Error code 0x801901f4

Error code 0x801901f4: Hi, I´m having this error code 0x801901f4 and cannot connect to my account (imposible to download Office), just updated to windows 10 home x64 bits. PLEASE HELP, what should i do?...
  10. Error Code 0x801901f4

Error Code 0x801901f4: Hello everyone, I have been having an ongoing issue for nearly two years and I have not been able to get any resolution for it. I have constantly received the above error code any time I try to install/update from the Windows Store, making it impossible to obtain new apps,...
Tags: