Windows 10: Cannot log in to account Windows 10?

Discus and support Cannot log in to account Windows 10? in User Accounts and Family Safety to solve the problem; when i turned on my pc as usual everything seemed to run normally until i got the following message: no account login possible This problem can often... Discussion in 'User Accounts and Family Safety' started by Memegaming2, Jul 10, 2020.

1. Cannot log in to account Windows 10?

when i turned on my pc as usual everything seemed to run normally until i got the following message: no account login possible This problem can often be solved by logging out of your account and then logging in again. If you don't log out now your created data or changes will be lost so i log out and nothing happens. Thanks in advance and have a nice evening

Cannot log in to account Windows 10? 0_big.jpg

:)

Memegaming2, Jul 10, 2020

2. email account hacked. please help

Also may I suggest you change email accounts to one of the following.....

Gmail
    Outlook

The reason is they both use "Step two verification". This style of verification means even if a hacker gets your password they cannot log in to your account. You see every time someone try's to log in that hasn't been verified you will get a text or a phone call giving you a final code to log in. Its very easy and simple to setup also. The great thing is once you setup your Email application with a specific "application password" from that account you never have to log in again AND your account is protected from being logged in from foreign entities.

I like the new outlook personally however Gmail is also damn good. Gmail also has an IP tracker that allows you to see WHERE the account has been logged in from. Anyway let us know if you wanna change over and have any questions. We will be happy to help and welcome to TPU!

TheMailMan78, Aug 4, 2020
  3. Teokute Win User
    Cannot sign in microsoft account.

My device: Lumia 520. GDR2.
    I cannot sign in my Microsoft account on my device. It didnt say any error but Microsoft account is not listed in Email and account list. When I click add button, it will show microsoft account option but after press sign in, it is still not shown in email
    and account. Another problem is i cannot delete facebook account. Error code: 0x83cf1202. I have tried as suggested here: http://support.microsoft.com/kb/2475837/en-us#step0x83cf1202 but as my Microsoft account is not shown, I cannot do step 6. Cannot log in to account Windows 10? :(

Any suggestion?

Teokute, Aug 4, 2020
  4. Try3 Win User

Cannot log in to account Windows 10?

Account problem

Aslam,

Yes, the procedure is complex but I split it into individual steps that, I believe, can be followed by anybody.

Booting into Safe mode is explained in section 3. All steps are included. If there is a step you cannot do then please tell me the para number and which aspect of it is confusing you.

Getting into the built-in Administrator account is explained in section 4. All steps are included. If there is a step you cannot do then please tell me the para number and which aspect of it is confusing you.

Any local account and any MSAccount can be made a "Standard" account or an Admin account. You need to be logged in to an Admin account in order to raise a Standard account to Admin status.
    - Once you are logged in to one of the Admin accounts that I suggest that you create, you can go to Settings, Accounts, Family & other users so that you can select the account you want to raise then click on the Change account type button that appears.
    - Be wary of promoting then relying upon the current problem account because its user profile might be damaged. I cannot say that it is definitely damaged but only that something has gone wrong.

Denis

Try3, Aug 4, 2020
Thema:

Cannot log in to account Windows 10?

1. Cannot log in to account Windows 10? - Similar Threads - Cannot log account

2. Cannot log in to Windows account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cannot log in to Windows account: I am having trouble logging in to my desktop. When I enter my credentials, it says "signing in" and immediately signs out. I cannot see the desktop. The event log shows the following error: The User Data Access_22a7cb7 service terminated with the following error: Class not...
  3. Cannot log in to Windows account

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Cannot log in to Windows account: I am having trouble logging in to my desktop. When I enter my credentials, it says "signing in" and immediately signs out. I cannot see the desktop. The event log shows the following error: The User Data Access_22a7cb7 service terminated with the following error: Class not...
  4. Cannot log in to Windows account

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Cannot log into my windows account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cannot log into my windows account: When I booted up my laptop I tried to enter by using the fingerprint scanner but it asked me for a pin. There is no bar for entering it. just a button sign in. When I click it, the system sends me to the full wallpaper screen that is starting before entering the pin or...
  6. Cannot log into my windows account

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Cannot log into my windows account: When I booted up my laptop I tried to enter by using the fingerprint scanner but it asked me for a pin. There is no bar for entering it. just a button sign in. When I click it, the system sends me to the full wallpaper screen that is starting before entering the pin or...
  7. Cannot log into account

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Cannot log into account: I have forgotten my PIN to access my account. The reset phone number I had listed was wrong so I tried to change it but have now found it takes 30 days for this to take effect. I can get access to the old phone number so would like to go back to trying this, but get the...
  8. Cannot log into MS Windows account

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Cannot log into MS Windows account: Is my Microsoft account e.g. for Microsoft 365 and my Microsoft Windows account meant to be the same - that is, have the same email address and password? I can log into my MS account but not into MS Windows account - how do I fix this?...
  9. Cannot log into Microsoft Account for Minecraft Windows 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Cannot log into Microsoft Account for Minecraft Windows 10: Hi, I can't log into my microsoft account on windows 10 edition of minecraft. I've recently downloaded the windows 10 edition, and have had a minecraft account since 2011. This is on my PC, I usually play Java edition. Seeing a lot of threads online, but mostly for people who...
  10. Cannot log into Microsoft account on Windows 10

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Cannot log into Microsoft account on Windows 10: So I was trying to log into my Microsoft Account on my Windows 10 install, and going from the Accounts>Family and Other Users, and then hitting the link to login, and it just pops with a black window for 1 second and then goes away and nothing happens. Anyone else have...