Windows 10: Cannot log in to my laptop at all. Airplane mode is on. Always had a pin.

Discus and support Cannot log in to my laptop at all. Airplane mode is on. Always had a pin. in Windows Hello & Lockscreen to solve the problem; Hi, so I changed my password and nothing is working. I need to log in to my laptop and there is no way of changing this. I can't access the wifi.... Discussion in 'Windows Hello & Lockscreen' started by Amia 213, Apr 20, 2020.

1. Amia 213 Win User

Cannot log in to my laptop at all. Airplane mode is on. Always had a pin.

Hi, so I changed my password and nothing is working.

I need to log in to my laptop and there is no way of changing this.

I can't access the wifi. It only has airplane mode and nothing is working.

Any help? I did try change the password but nothing worked. I entered all passwords I know of. Nothing.

:)

Amia 213, Apr 20, 2020

2. Airplane mode

Hi,

For us to isolate your concern with the airplane mode on your laptop, we would like to know the following:

• Were there any changes made on your laptop prior to the issue?
    • To make sure that we have not missed on anything, what troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

We look forward to your response.

Michael Gall, Apr 20, 2020
  3. Airplane Mode won't turn off on Windows 10

Hi Janet,

We'd like to gather more details about the problem with the Airplane Mode on your laptop so we'll be able to address it accordingly.

• Were there any changes made or updates performed on your computer prior to this issue?
    • Have you logged in as the administrator of the computer or just a regular user?
    • What's the make and model of your laptop?

In the meantime, let's turn off the Flight mode on your laptop by following the steps below:

• On your keyboard's function keys, locate the one with the radio tower.
    • Press it together with Fn and see if you get the message
      Airplane mode is disabled

Looking forward to your reply.

Regards.

Vanessa Yar, Apr 20, 2020
  4. Cannot log in to my laptop at all. Airplane mode is on. Always had a pin.

Airplane mode stuck on. On my desktop

Hi Sturn,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I understand the issue that you are currently facing, we will try the best we can to resolve your issue.

I suggest you to follow the steps to disable the Airplane mode.

Step 1: Open Settings, and select or tap on the
    Network & Internet icon.

Step 2. Select or tap on Airplane mode on the left side to turn
    on or off Airplane mode on the right side.

I also suggest you to run the Internet Connections troubleshooter and check

• Type Troubleshooting in the search box
      and Hit Enter.
    • Click View all from the left pane and select Network and Internet and select the Internet connections \Network adapter troubleshooter and follow the on-screen instructions.
    Refer the links for further reference.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-IN/windows-8/what-is-airplane-mode

also refer,

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-id/windows-10/turn-on-airplane-mode

Hope the information helps. Please let us know if the issue persist and we will be happy to assist you further.

Nachappa C K, Apr 20, 2020
Thema:

Cannot log in to my laptop at all. Airplane mode is on. Always had a pin.

1. Cannot log in to my laptop at all. Airplane mode is on. Always had a pin. - Similar Threads - Cannot log laptop

2. Cannot log into Apps - always says PIN incorrect

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cannot log into Apps - always says PIN incorrect: I am running into a problem with a seemingly simple operation on a brand new Windows 11 Home PC, installed from scratch.I have a user which is logged in and would like to run the XBox App as another user which is not the currently logged in user. Both users have already...
  3. Cannot log into Apps - always says PIN incorrect

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Cannot log into Apps - always says PIN incorrect: I am running into a problem with a seemingly simple operation on a brand new Windows 11 Home PC, installed from scratch.I have a user which is logged in and would like to run the XBox App as another user which is not the currently logged in user. Both users have already...
  4. Pin not recognized, cannot log into my laptop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Pin not recognized, cannot log into my laptop: My colleague's login Pin is not working, she has been using this for a couple of months now with no issues! When she tries to reset her Pin, a validation code is being sent, but it is being sent to her old phone, she now has a new number, but can't change this in her...
  5. Pin not recognized, cannot log into my laptop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Pin not recognized, cannot log into my laptop: My colleague's login Pin is not working, she has been using this for a couple of months now with no issues! When she tries to reset her Pin, a validation code is being sent, but it is being sent to her old phone, she now has a new number, but can't change this in her...
  6. My computer is stuck in airplane mode at the log in screen

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    My computer is stuck in airplane mode at the log in screen: Hello, I recently built a new computer with an old HDD. I'm stuck on the login screen because my computer is stuck in airplane mode at the log in screen. I tried logging in, but I don't remember my microsoft password from 4 years ago when I originally bought the HDD. I have...
  7. Airplane Mode Always ON Automatically

Airplane Mode Always ON Automatically: I have lenovo ideapad laptop with windows 10. its Airplane mode always on automatically. then wifi also disconnected . so i have to connect wifi again and again. it is very trouble to me. I need to fix this issue....
  8. CANNOT LOG INTO WINDOWS-STUCK IN AIRPLANE MODE

in Windows 10 Customization
    CANNOT LOG INTO WINDOWS-STUCK IN AIRPLANE MODE: I cannot log into windows 10 it will not recognise my password. I have tried safe mode but it also requires the password. Windows is stuck in Airplane mode and I cannot switch it off. I have tried windows reset but it requires my password which it also does not recognise....
  9. Airplane Mode on log in screen

Airplane Mode on log in screen: For some reasons after Dell updated my computer, which was only less than 60 days old, the airplane mode shown up on log in screen. I cannot access to my computer at all. can you tell me how to disable airplane mode on my log in screen, so I can access to my computer. this...
  10. Laptop Airplane Mode Always On

Laptop Airplane Mode Always On: Every time I look at the notifications panel on my laptop, Airplane Mode is turned on. I know what it does, but do I need it if I never travel with the laptop? Only use laptop with AC plugged in, so saving battery is not a priority. How do I disable permanently? 45346