Windows 10: Cannot log in W10

Discus and support Cannot log in W10 in User Accounts and Family Safety to solve the problem; Hi everybody Sorry for my grammar :P I have a BIG problem and i really need help. Yesterday i updated to W10 from W7. Everything was fine... Discussion in 'User Accounts and Family Safety' started by xarrixz, Aug 5, 2015.

1. xarrixz Win User

Cannot log in W10

Hi everybody

Sorry for my grammar Cannot log in W10 :p
    I have a BIG problem and i really need help.
    Yesterday i updated to W10 from W7. Everything was fine yesterday. (I dont turn the pc off in night) Today i was playing cs:go and everything lagged. I let it be. 10 mins later pc turned off by itself and when i came there was logging screen and it said wrong password. I dont use any password and i run pc as administator. I tried to type in my wifi password and words that i use as password. I can provide video files and photos from my phone.
    I really need help and i need it quick :/ thx

btw im using my dads computer

:)

xarrixz, Aug 5, 2015
  2. Kahratka Win User

Family Safety and Group Policy

I upgraded from W 8.1 to W10 on my desktop (Dell XPS 8500). Now my child cannot log in. The instructions i found were step-by-step on how to fix this, but they start with having them sign in to their account. That's great, but not possible. Whenever
    they log in, it immediately gives them a group policy service cannot be found error and logs them out.

I found nothing that suggested how to handle this.

Kahratka, Aug 5, 2015
  3. W10 New child account cannot be logged in to

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query at Microsoft community.

Could you please provide us some additional information? How was Windows 10 installed? Was it an upgrade or a clean installation?

Please follow the steps from this
    article

and check if it helps.

Thanks.

Rohit Chettri, Aug 5, 2015
  4. Cannot log in W10

Post a photo of this "log in" screen please.

Torquemada, Aug 5, 2015
  5. xarrixz Win User
    Cannot log in W10 [​IMG]
    Here you have it. "Uzivatel" means user.

xarrixz, Aug 5, 2015
  6. Have you a Microsoft account e.g Hotmail/Outlook ? If so try that password

Torquemada, Aug 5, 2015
  7. caperjack Win User
    ask you dad ,its possible he used a password ,but may have had win7 set to boot without using his password ,and maybe the win10 upgrade changed the setting back to the default ,"login using the password "

caperjack, Aug 5, 2015
  8. YOU
    You Win User

Cannot log in W10

What happens if delete everything in the password box and click the arrow to log in?

9. xarrixz Win User
    No i dont have it. Should i create it ?

xarrixz, Aug 5, 2015
  10. xarrixz Win User
    Im using my dads computer now , the one i cant log in is mine

xarrixz, Aug 5, 2015
  11. xarrixz Win User
    It says "Wrong password , try again" ( I already tried that Cannot log in W10 :p)

xarrixz, Aug 5, 2015
  12. No, no need.

Torquemada, Aug 5, 2015
  13. caperjack Win User

Cannot log in W10

i know you are ,did you ask him if he has a password you could try ,,,im saying this because i use a password on win10, but i have it set to boot to windows with out me having to type it in every time i turn it on ,,it possiable he had win7 set this way and the win10 uprade may have changed it back to needing a password

caperjack, Aug 6, 2015
  14. xarrixz Win User
    So , wierd thing happened. I was typing every name in my family (Who knows , maybe it wil help). And when i typed "lucia" (name of my older sister) it started loading and "Welcome" showed on the screen. But then again "Wrong password , try again" popped up :/
    Its really wierd now.
    EDIT: -same thing happens with words: sepelova & sepela
    (surnames)

2nd EDIT : It seems this thing (starts loading and welcome pops up) happens with any random word , you just have to type it in more times. So the "thing" is totaly random and it can happen by any word :/

3rd EDIT : So , you don t even have to type anything in. Just press the Enter repetedly :/

xarrixz, Aug 6, 2015
  15. xarrixz Win User
    I may ask my mom about any passwords ( The PC has 1 year and i wasnt at home when it was set up)
    Ive tried many of my moms passwords but none worked :/

xarrixz, Aug 6, 2015
Thema:

Cannot log in W10

1. Cannot log in W10 - Similar Threads - Cannot log W10

2. Cannot log in

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cannot log in: I keep getting a status: 0xc000006d, substatus 0x0 when signing in https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cannot-log-in/9573e540-4d01-4a26-8fd3-a38056f8ed26
  3. Cannot log in

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Cannot log in: I keep getting a status: 0xc000006d, substatus 0x0 when signing in https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cannot-log-in/9573e540-4d01-4a26-8fd3-a38056f8ed26
  4. cannot log in

in Windows 10 Gaming
    cannot log in: I just got a new computer, when in the process of setting it up, it told me to download the Microsoft Authenticate from the App store. I walked away from my computer and now when i try to log in it just says password incorrect. I have not logged into my new computer at all...
  5. W10 stuck on the log in screen

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    W10 stuck on the log in screen: A user of the company I'm working in installed updates for windows, after restarting the person send me this What could it be? https://reddit.com/link/tqhi8q/video/eacl77jqb6q81/player submitted by /u/migi1501 [link] [comments]...
  6. Cannot log in

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Cannot log in: After update 23/01/2021 i cannot log into my Laptop. Log in via password has been removed . Only log in via pin is offered. I dont know my pin and when i click forgot pin nothing happens I just get returned to main screen....
  7. Bluetooth connection log w10

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Bluetooth connection log w10: Is there a way to test a BT wireless headset connection or working time? I can write down the starting time and test it until it says "low battery", but what if I want to test it automatically more than once every time? How to log the connection time? Is it possible?...
  8. Log of internet losses in W10?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Log of internet losses in W10?: Been having problems with our connection with AT&T fiber - AT&T BGW210-700 gateway: frequent power recycles and Broadband recycles. Very frustrating when trying to do anything on the internet. Wondering if there is any W10 internal log that would give me the dates and times...
  9. Cannot log in

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Cannot log in: I am trying to log in to an HP 11-n010dx. When I boot it does boot to the log in screen. I see my friends picture and the prompt to log in. I put his password in and it says password is incorrect. Make sure your using the password for your Microsoft account. You can always...
  10. W10 - cannot install.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    W10 - cannot install.: I have a windows 7 home premium PC that performs faultlessly. Just after the W10 upgrade became available - I did install 10, just to have a look at the various features etc. At that stage I decided to return to the Win7 system - which I did with no problem. I now wish to...