Windows 10: Cannot log in W10

Discus and support Cannot log in W10 in User Accounts and Family Safety to solve the problem; someone has set a password, the only way I would say to get it is call Microsoft and talk with them. I am gonna address the elephant in the room and go... Discussion in 'User Accounts and Family Safety' started by xarrixz, Aug 5, 2015.

1. darkf0xx Win User

Cannot log in W10

someone has set a password, the only way I would say to get it is call Microsoft and talk with them. I am gonna address the elephant in the room and go ahead and tell you that no one on here on this thread or any other public thread connected to this site will tell you how to crack the password if that's what you're beating around the bush to get. If that's not what you're trying to do then I apologize but those are the only two options if you have a PC with a password block and cant sign into it.

darkf0xx, Aug 6, 2015
  2. xarrixz Win User

Yea , it really looks i would like to crack pc password :/ But im not Cannot log in W10 :p Im going to call Microsoft right now. Thanks for advice *Smile

xarrixz, Aug 6, 2015
  3. swarfega Win User
    Have you asked your Dad if hes changed anything?

swarfega, Aug 6, 2015
  4. xarrixz Win User

Cannot log in W10

no , he hasnt

xarrixz, Aug 6, 2015
  5. xarrixz Win User
    So it looks like Microsoft does not have valid phone number in my country. So i have sent em emal. How long does it take to get the answer ?

xarrixz, Aug 7, 2015
  6. YOU
    You Win User
    If type a password and it gives the "wrong password" message, unless it says can reset r Microsoft Account's password at Blah.com, it's a local account which means that it isn't connected to a Microsoft account and isn't using a Microsoft Account's password. It either has the password which had in Windows 7 or the password changed somehow in the upgrade. Make sure caps lock isn't on (it probably isn't judging by the pic) and check the password using the eye icon. The only way to log in if forgot the password is to use an exploit to open Command Prompt in the logon screen and use net user to change the password in there, but hacking is not allowed on this forum (although I believe that are being sincere). Just search up "sethc.exe password reset" on Google. This will probably be removed.

Note: It's illegal to hack into someone else's computer. rs is an exception. Don't complain to me if get in legal trouble for hacking into a parent's, brother's, sister's, or husband's (?) computer. *Tongue

Thema:

Cannot log in W10

1. Cannot log in W10 - Similar Threads - Cannot log W10

2. Cannot log in

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cannot log in: I keep getting a status: 0xc000006d, substatus 0x0 when signing in https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cannot-log-in/9573e540-4d01-4a26-8fd3-a38056f8ed26
  3. Cannot log in

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Cannot log in: I keep getting a status: 0xc000006d, substatus 0x0 when signing in https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cannot-log-in/9573e540-4d01-4a26-8fd3-a38056f8ed26
  4. cannot log in

in Windows 10 Gaming
    cannot log in: I just got a new computer, when in the process of setting it up, it told me to download the Microsoft Authenticate from the App store. I walked away from my computer and now when i try to log in it just says password incorrect. I have not logged into my new computer at all...
  5. W10 stuck on the log in screen

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    W10 stuck on the log in screen: A user of the company I'm working in installed updates for windows, after restarting the person send me this What could it be? https://reddit.com/link/tqhi8q/video/eacl77jqb6q81/player submitted by /u/migi1501 [link] [comments]...
  6. Cannot log in

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Cannot log in: After update 23/01/2021 i cannot log into my Laptop. Log in via password has been removed . Only log in via pin is offered. I dont know my pin and when i click forgot pin nothing happens I just get returned to main screen....
  7. Bluetooth connection log w10

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Bluetooth connection log w10: Is there a way to test a BT wireless headset connection or working time? I can write down the starting time and test it until it says "low battery", but what if I want to test it automatically more than once every time? How to log the connection time? Is it possible?...
  8. Log of internet losses in W10?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Log of internet losses in W10?: Been having problems with our connection with AT&T fiber - AT&T BGW210-700 gateway: frequent power recycles and Broadband recycles. Very frustrating when trying to do anything on the internet. Wondering if there is any W10 internal log that would give me the dates and times...
  9. Cannot log in

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Cannot log in: I am trying to log in to an HP 11-n010dx. When I boot it does boot to the log in screen. I see my friends picture and the prompt to log in. I put his password in and it says password is incorrect. Make sure your using the password for your Microsoft account. You can always...
  10. W10 - cannot install.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    W10 - cannot install.: I have a windows 7 home premium PC that performs faultlessly. Just after the W10 upgrade became available - I did install 10, just to have a look at the various features etc. At that stage I decided to return to the Win7 system - which I did with no problem. I now wish to...