Windows 10: Cannot log into Microsoft account on Windows 10

Discus and support Cannot log into Microsoft account on Windows 10 in User Accounts and Family Safety to solve the problem; So I was trying to log into my Microsoft Account on my Windows 10 install, and going from the Accounts>Family and Other Users, and then hitting the... Discussion in 'User Accounts and Family Safety' started by Tharkasalija, Aug 14, 2015.

1. Cannot log into Microsoft account on Windows 10

So I was trying to log into my Microsoft Account on my Windows 10 install, and going from the Accounts>Family and Other Users, and then hitting the link to login, and it just pops with a black window for 1 second and then goes away and nothing happens.

Anyone else have this/fix this?

:)

Tharkasalija, Aug 14, 2015

2. I cannot log into microsoft account on my Samsung phone

I had to do a hard reset on my Samsung phone and I keep getting a problem signing in with an error code of 0x80048264. I tried and tried to get a Microsoft support representative to help me but I keep getting the run around. They send me to one web site
    and another still no help. What can I do to resolve this issue

Blaine Allen, Aug 14, 2015
  3. TomAcurry Win User
    Cannot log into microsoft account.

I would appreciate if Microsoft could give a helpful answer to my dilemma. I spent over two hours yesterday on a chat with a Tech, who suggested various options that did not take. Last suggestion was a system restore (which failed to take). During this
    the tech had to leave the conversation to answer other calls, but I received an email saying if the problem was not solved to please get in contact with tech support again and reference my service request number. Today when I went back to ask an online tech,
    after quoting my reference number the tech ended the call. This happened 3 times with three different techs (whose names I have noted for future reference).

My issue is obviously due to Windows 10. It is not the first problem I have had with it, but it is certainly the worst. I am unable to access my pc, therefore I cannot do any work.

I would rather not have to reset my computer, but it seems that is likely to be the case.

TomAcurry, Aug 14, 2015
  4. DHolm Win User

Cannot log into Microsoft account on Windows 10

I have a problem that I can set up and log in to my account from my desktop but If I'm on my laptop and click on the blue sign in words it turn gray for my click then blue again. I have posted about this and I have not heard from anyone. So maybe it will be fixed with an update, patch or call it what you want fix.

DHolm, Aug 15, 2015
  5. AH figures. Okay, thanks.

Tharkasalija, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

Cannot log into Microsoft account on Windows 10

1. Cannot log into Microsoft account on Windows 10 - Similar Threads - Cannot log Microsoft

2. Cannot log in to Microsoft account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cannot log in to Microsoft account: My Microsoft account continually logs me out and says there is a problem, but when I go to support it says there is not a problem with my account. I am constantly asked to verify my identity and then I get there's a problem message. This happens on all my devices. Please...
  3. Cannot log in to Microsoft account

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Cannot log in to Microsoft account: My Microsoft account continually logs me out and says there is a problem, but when I go to support it says there is not a problem with my account. I am constantly asked to verify my identity and then I get there's a problem message. This happens on all my devices. Please...
  4. Cannot log into Microsoft Account in Windows 10 or Microsoft Store

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Cannot log into Microsoft Account in Windows 10 or Microsoft Store: I just reinstalled Windows but kept my data, and now I cannot log into the Microsoft store or my Microsoft account through Windows 10, leaving me stuck on a local account. It just says oops, it looks like it was our fault. Try Again. I tried updating my pc, but this didn't...
  5. Cannot log into Microsoft Account in Windows 10 or Microsoft Store

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cannot log into Microsoft Account in Windows 10 or Microsoft Store: I just reinstalled Windows but kept my data, and now I cannot log into the Microsoft store or my Microsoft account through Windows 10, leaving me stuck on a local account. It just says oops, it looks like it was our fault. Try Again. I tried updating my pc, but this didn't...
  6. Cannot log into Microsoft Account in Windows 10 or Microsoft Store

7. Cannot log into Microsoft Account in Settings

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Cannot log into Microsoft Account in Settings: I am signed in using a Local Account, as Administrator, in Settings>Accounts>Your Info.I choose the option "Sign in with a Microsoft account instead."I enter name and password I know they are correct - I am signed in to this website using that name/pw.I get the following...
  8. Cannot log in to account Windows 10?

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Cannot log in to account Windows 10?: when i turned on my pc as usual everything seemed to run normally until i got the following message: no account login possible This problem can often be solved by logging out of your account and then logging in again. If you don't log out now your created data or changes will...
  9. Cannot log in Microsoft account

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Cannot log in Microsoft account: Hello. Every time I start my computer it says it signs in with a temporary sign in and I lose my files. It states it cannot sign in to my account. I have synced it. What am I not doing?...
  10. Cannot log into Microsoft Account for Minecraft Windows 10

Cannot log into Microsoft Account for Minecraft Windows 10: Hi, I can't log into my microsoft account on windows 10 edition of minecraft. I've recently downloaded the windows 10 edition, and have had a minecraft account since 2011. This is on my PC, I usually play Java edition. Seeing a lot of threads online, but mostly for people who...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. cannot log in microsoft account xbox account system cannot log in now please try again