Windows 10: Cannot log into my account after running a valid Windows 10 System32 application.

Discus and support Cannot log into my account after running a valid Windows 10 System32 application. in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Running the Windows 10 System32 application UwfServicingSvc and UwfServicingShell has rendered my account almost unusable, when attempting to log in... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Archie Randall, Mar 20, 2020.

1. Cannot log into my account after running a valid Windows 10 System32 application.

Running the Windows 10 System32 application UwfServicingSvc and UwfServicingShell has rendered my account almost unusable, when attempting to log in from the lock screen, i am met with a black screen. This is followed by my HDMI outputs being turned off and turned back on before being places back to the log on screen. This only occurs for a single account, and the account can still be access through means such as the Elevate dialog and the runas command in Command Prompt.

I first discovered these applications after choosing a screensaver, and noticing a new screensaver called UwfServicing which looks similar to the Windows 10 Update Screen. I am pretty sure its unintentionally included in the outdated windows control panel setting.

If you need any more information, i'll be around.

:)

Archie Randall, Mar 20, 2020
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

As you may already know, Windows 10 (as well as Windows 8) allow you to log in with a valid Microsoft account, instead of creating a local account that only works on your machine. However, you may prefer to keep a local account for privacy reasons. If you do, though, some Windows 10 features—like Cortana—may not work. Despite the default behavior, the Windows 10 Store is not one of them. You can still log in to your Microsoft account for just the Store without switching to a full Microsoft account. The process, however, is not terribly obvious. To do so, follow these steps:

• Launch the Store from your Start menu.
    • Click the user icon next to the search box.
    • Click “Sign-in” from the menu that appears.
    • Choose “Microsoft account” and log in like normal.
    • When the “Make it yours” box appears do not enter your password. Instead, click “Sign in to just this app instead.”
    from Lifehacker

Ahhzz, Mar 20, 2020
  3. Zakin Win User
    Strange Windows 10 User Account issue.

Unfortunately I had done those steps numerous reboots, it just, reappears for no good reason. The base account isn't even a Microsoft account, it's a local account.

I haven't quite tried the built in administrator account on W10, but so far in my experience on my own computer, the built in account seemed to have absolutely no more control than I did on my own.

It's just strange, I go in, it warns me twice about deleting the account, then it's gone. Reboot, and it's back?

EDIT: Just to specify, both command line and Netplwiz both say only HIS account exists on the computer, it doesn't list this rogue account. This is what I meant in my first post about the fact that even Windows doesn't seem to believe it exists, HALF the time. *Frown Cannot log into my account after running a valid Windows 10 System32 application. :(

Zakin, Mar 20, 2020
  4. Cannot log into my account after running a valid Windows 10 System32 application.

email account hacked. please help

Also may I suggest you change email accounts to one of the following.....

Gmail
    Outlook

The reason is they both use "Step two verification". This style of verification means even if a hacker gets your password they cannot log in to your account. You see every time someone try's to log in that hasn't been verified you will get a text or a phone call giving you a final code to log in. Its very easy and simple to setup also. The great thing is once you setup your Email application with a specific "application password" from that account you never have to log in again AND your account is protected from being logged in from foreign entities.

I like the new outlook personally however Gmail is also damn good. Gmail also has an IP tracker that allows you to see WHERE the account has been logged in from. Anyway let us know if you wanna change over and have any questions. We will be happy to help and welcome to TPU!

TheMailMan78, Mar 20, 2020
Thema:

Cannot log into my account after running a valid Windows 10 System32 application.

1. Cannot log into my account after running a valid Windows 10 System32 application. - Similar Threads - Cannot log account

2. Cannot log into my windows account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cannot log into my windows account: When I booted up my laptop I tried to enter by using the fingerprint scanner but it asked me for a pin. There is no bar for entering it. just a button sign in. When I click it, the system sends me to the full wallpaper screen that is starting before entering the pin or...
  3. Cannot log into my windows account

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Cannot log into my windows account: When I booted up my laptop I tried to enter by using the fingerprint scanner but it asked me for a pin. There is no bar for entering it. just a button sign in. When I click it, the system sends me to the full wallpaper screen that is starting before entering the pin or...
  4. Cannot log into my windows account

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
  5. Cannot log into my account after reseting

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cannot log into my account after reseting: I reset my laptop and after when I enter the my password for logging it shows following. I tried to logging using safe mode. But it doesn't work. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cannot-log-into-my-account-after-reseting/058ae471-e0dc-4284-aee9-7fc06083a95b
  6. Cannot log into my account after reseting

Cannot log into my account after reseting: I reset my laptop and after when I enter the my password for logging it shows following. I tried to logging using safe mode. But it doesn't work. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cannot-log-into-my-account-after-reseting/058ae471-e0dc-4284-aee9-7fc06083a95b
  7. Cannot log into my account after reseting

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  8. Cannot log in to My computer running Windows 10

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Cannot log in to My computer running Windows 10: I ran software update on my computer. After the update, I am unable to sign into my account. I know my password is correct. I tried restarting it and going into safe mode with no luck. My account is not locked because I can sign into it through the website. I need a solution...
  9. Cannot log in to My computer running Windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cannot log in to My computer running Windows 10: I ran software update on my computer. After the update, I am unable to sign into my account. I know my password is correct. I tried restarting it and going into safe mode with no luck. My account is not locked because I can sign into it through the website. I need a solution...
  10. Cannot log in to My computer running Windows 10