Windows 10: Cannot Log into my new pc with my business user account

Discus and support Cannot Log into my new pc with my business user account in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Where is the option to be able to configure so that windows allows more than one person to log in. I just bought a new computer so when installing... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by Michael Jansen, Jun 28, 2021.

1. Cannot Log into my new pc with my business user account

Where is the option to be able to configure so that windows allows more than one person to log in. I just bought a new computer so when installing Microsoft Window 10 pro workstation , the system install made me use a Microsoft account I never use and I cannot user my regular everyday Office 365 / Windows account to sign into the computer. It restricts access to one user name and one user name only. The one I do not want. How do I log in with my normal business account.

:)

Michael Jansen, Jun 28, 2021

2. New Account/User Issues

Hi,

When you create a new user account, Windows uses the Default user profile as a template to construct the files for the newly created user account. You might be experiencing issues creating new accounts due to a corrupt Default profile. To
    resolve the issue, we suggest reinstating the Default folder in the
    Users directory by following these steps:

• Open the C:\Users folder using Windows Explorer.
    • Rename the Default user profile folder to Default.OLD.
    • Download a zip of C:\Users\Default from a Windows 10 installation that doesn't have this problem.
    • Unzip the non-corrupt Default profile into C:\Users.
    • Try logging in to the new user account and check if the problem is resolved.

Let us know how it turns out.

Aileen Alf, Jun 28, 2021
  3. Windows 10 automatically logs-in to strange new user account

Hi,

I realize that the windows 10 logs-in to a different user account.

1. When you say you cant log-in to this strange new user, are you saying that you cant switch to this (strange)new user account from your real user account?

2. Did you make any software changes to the computer prior to this issue?

3. How many user accounts have you configured on your PC?

4. Did you follow the below steps to check the user account?

1. Right click on start menu, select control panel.

2. Select User account, click on manage other accounts.

3. Check the account name, type.

5. From which user account did you check? is it from the strange new user account OR from your real user account?

Once the computer log's in automatically to the strange new user account, You may also follow the below steps and check if you get the account information.

1. Open settings.

2. Click on accounts.

3. Click on your email and accounts tab.

4. On the right side check the user name and type.

You may try the given suggestions and get back with the results.

Thank you.

Deepak Kodi, Jun 28, 2021
  4. Cannot Log into my new pc with my business user account

User accounts

Hi,

Welcome to Microsoft Community and thank you for your interest in Windows 10.

In order to help you better, could you please confirm a couple of things:

• How have you upgraded to Windows 10?
    • Are you able to find the other users in accounts option?
    To test the issue I suggest you to create a new user account and restart the computer and check whether you can find other new user account.

I suggest you to create a new user account and check if the issue occurs.

• Go to Settings.
    • Choose Accounts and then select Family and other users.
    • Select add someone else on this PC.
    • Enter a user name and hit next.
    • Click on Finish.
    • Sign out from the current Account and Log into the new account.
    Hope this information was helpful and do let us know if you need further assistance. We will be glad to assist.

Karthicka_R, Jun 28, 2021
Thema:

Cannot Log into my new pc with my business user account

1. Cannot Log into my new pc with my business user account - Similar Threads - Cannot Log business

2. Logging in with business account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Logging in with business account: I have recently bought a Microsoft 365 business account; I previously had a family account. When I start my computer it automatically logs me on to my old family account and I can't seem to switch user. I can access the apps logged in as my business account, but it looks like...
  3. Logging in with business account

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Logging in with business account: I have recently bought a Microsoft 365 business account; I previously had a family account. When I start my computer it automatically logs me on to my old family account and I can't seem to switch user. I can access the apps logged in as my business account, but it looks like...
  4. Cannot log in my pc

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cannot log in my pc: One day my pc had a problem and it was beeping and didnt open, so I talked witb a professional and he fixed it but now for some reason whenever I try to log in and when I input the correct Pin it just keep telling me "This sign-in option is disabled because of failed sign-in...
  5. Cannot log in my pc

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Cannot log in my pc: One day my pc had a problem and it was beeping and didnt open, so I talked witb a professional and he fixed it but now for some reason whenever I try to log in and when I input the correct Pin it just keep telling me "This sign-in option is disabled because of failed sign-in...
  6. Log in to my Microsoft Business account

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Log in to my Microsoft Business account: Hi, My company recently assigned to me a microsoft Business 365 account which I would like to access from my laptop. My laptop sign in option at the moment is with my personal account hotmail account. How can I add the business acccount in my sign in options?Thanks,Marlen...
  7. I accidentally deleted my user account and cannot log on to my laptop

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    I accidentally deleted my user account and cannot log on to my laptop: I am using Windows 10 with the latest updates. I accidentally deleted my user account thinking I was deleting a guests account. Now when I try to log in I get the message wrong password entered, please try again. I have tried every password I can think of but I seem to be...
  8. I accidentally deleted my user account and cannot log on to my laptop

in Windows 10 Support
    I accidentally deleted my user account and cannot log on to my laptop: I am using Windows 10 with the latest updates. I accidentally deleted my user account thinking I was deleting a guests account. Now when I try to log in I get the message wrong password entered, please try again. I have tried every password I can think of but I seem to be...
  9. Cannot log in with another user account

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Cannot log in with another user account: I am having the same issue as here. I have reset a laptop with Windows Home 10 v1909 and cannot get it to log in with another user account. I am able to add a Work Microsoft account but I am unable to log in with it. I have to log in with my hotmail account. I have tried the...
  10. Logging in to Microsoft account on my new PC.

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Logging in to Microsoft account on my new PC.: I just bought a new laptop with windows 10, before resetting my old PC, I removed my old device from my Microsoft dashboard and logged out from Microsoft account on that PC. Now I want to log in to my new PC using Microsoft account. should I create a new Microsoft ID or I...