Windows 10: Cannot log into OneDrive, Microsoft Store app from PC

Discus and support Cannot log into OneDrive, Microsoft Store app from PC in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; I cannot log into OneDrive, Microsoft Store, Xbox Console Companion or Windows Game Bar from my PC. I can log in to all of the above applications in... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by Codetr0ll, Sep 9, 2019.

1. Codetr0ll Win User

Cannot log into OneDrive, Microsoft Store app from PC

I cannot log into OneDrive, Microsoft Store, Xbox Console Companion or Windows Game Bar from my PC. I can log in to all of the above applications in IE, Opera and Chrome. The issue is only when I log into the app from the PC. Errors are detailed below but I will list the attempted fixes from other posts first.

1. Verified Active Scripting is enabled on all security levels

2. Checked that the SSL and TLS settings are properly checked

3. Restored Advanced Settings from Internet Options

4. Reset all IE Internet settings

5. Nuked my windows profile and started over

6. Attempted to have my account sign in with Microsoft account instead from Settings. It just fails silently with no error or notice

7. Run sfc, it said it made some repairs but did not detail them

OneDrive asks me to accept a revoked certificate and then throws the following errors.

Cannot log into OneDrive, Microsoft Store app from PC 05676daa-ea08-4a32-99ea-8e2a1f9b9408?upload=true.png

Cannot log into OneDrive, Microsoft Store app from PC 323dcdbc-e1a8-48da-83d6-e37c399f126b?upload=true.png

Microsoft Store, Xbox Console Companion and Game Bar throw the following error

Cannot log into OneDrive, Microsoft Store app from PC 1653bee2-3c07-4789-80c4-ce7a9ff39beb?upload=true.png

When I log in from Opera and Chrome everything looks as expected. However when I log in from IE it looks like the bare minimum.

Cannot log into OneDrive, Microsoft Store app from PC 67579890-e4d6-4c7f-823a-1be2e110eb22?upload=true.jpg

:)

Codetr0ll, Sep 9, 2019

2. microsoft app store

How to run apps that are downloaded from Microsoft app store on multiple PCs without downloading multiple times.

Subhash Boipai, Sep 9, 2019
  3. Windows 10 - OneDrive

Right click on the app and one of the properties has an option to not automatically start it. Uncheck, restart the computer, and it should stop. If you want to go another step further, find the OneDrive app in the start menu, right click on it and uninstall.

If that is still insufficient, there is a batch uninstaller for OneDrive available online. I can copy the code here if you need it.

FordGT90Concept, Sep 9, 2019
  4. sam02 Win User

App store and Microsoft account

Thank you for the advice

I see what you mean about the password but i think its a backward step to compromise my Microsoft password to to use the app store

sam02, Sep 9, 2019
Thema:

1. Cannot log into OneDrive, Microsoft Store app from PC - Similar Threads - Cannot log OneDrive

2. I cannot log into OneDrive

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    I cannot log into OneDrive: I am unable to log into my OneDrive account. I use PC running Windows 10 and think the issue showed up once I’ve logged into my OneDrive account on the PC running Windows 7. Currently I am unable to log into my account using Windows 7 PC either. I tried to reinstall OnDrive,...
  3. Cannot download apps from windows store

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Cannot download apps from windows store: I cannot download or update any apps using the windows store. Attempting to do so gives 'Couldn't install. We'll retry shortly' And see details gives the same error code for all downloads and updates error code. Code: 0x80070006...
  4. Logged in with temporary account & Microsoft App store

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Logged in with temporary account & Microsoft App store: Hi, 1. This is a child account & whenever I sign in I receive the message that its logged in with a temporary account. it asks me to sign out and sign in again to fix the issue but it does not. The adults' account seems to be fine with no problems. 2. The Microsoft store...
  5. I cannot download app from Microsoft Store

I cannot download app from Microsoft Store: I need to download and install Trello from the Microsoft Store. I went to the Store but it instructed that I have to register my device to install the software on. OK, I’ve decided to register my device but found only two options: to register a phon or Windows 10 I use...
  6. default apps from microsoft store

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    default apps from microsoft store: hello, some apps are installed default from store, even i don't use them and i uninstall these apps but they will automatically install again after some time. how to solve this?...
  7. install apps from microsoft store

install apps from microsoft store: I was asked to log in via logmein last night. I was given a case number. The issue was not resolved. I am still only able to install from the microsoft store but not download. They advised I download windows 1803, which I have now done. The problem hasn't been resolved....
  8. download an app but not from microsoft app store

in Windows 10 Customization
    download an app but not from microsoft app store: To work on my PC I need to install an app but my Pc defaults to download from Microsoft app store. I do not have the developer link in settings to update to sideload so how do i do this ?...
  9. Can't Log In To Kindle App Downloaded From From Microsoft Store

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can't Log In To Kindle App Downloaded From From Microsoft Store: I'm running a Windows 10 64 bit (1803). I installed the Kindle app from the Microsoft store. I have 2-step verification set up with my Amazon account. When I tried to logon, it gives me an error message: There was a problem with your E-mail/Password combination. Please try...
  10. cannot download apps from store

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    cannot download apps from store: hello I cannot download most of the apps it used to say "you need a device with more features" https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-windows_install/cannot-download-apps-from-store/31cdf977-5bf7-413c-aa18-acbe5d269777