Windows 10: Cannot log into OneDrive, Microsoft Store app from PC

Discus and support Cannot log into OneDrive, Microsoft Store app from PC in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; I cannot log into OneDrive, Microsoft Store, Xbox Console Companion or Windows Game Bar from my PC. I can log in to all of the above applications in... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by Codetr0ll, Sep 9, 2019.

1. Codetr0ll Win User

Cannot log into OneDrive, Microsoft Store app from PC

I cannot log into OneDrive, Microsoft Store, Xbox Console Companion or Windows Game Bar from my PC. I can log in to all of the above applications in IE, Opera and Chrome. The issue is only when I log into the app from the PC. Errors are detailed below but I will list the attempted fixes from other posts first.

1. Verified Active Scripting is enabled on all security levels

2. Checked that the SSL and TLS settings are properly checked

3. Restored Advanced Settings from Internet Options

4. Reset all IE Internet settings

5. Nuked my windows profile and started over

6. Attempted to have my account sign in with Microsoft account instead from Settings. It just fails silently with no error or notice

7. Run sfc, it said it made some repairs but did not detail them

OneDrive asks me to accept a revoked certificate and then throws the following errors.

Cannot log into OneDrive, Microsoft Store app from PC 05676daa-ea08-4a32-99ea-8e2a1f9b9408?upload=true.png

Cannot log into OneDrive, Microsoft Store app from PC 323dcdbc-e1a8-48da-83d6-e37c399f126b?upload=true.png

Microsoft Store, Xbox Console Companion and Game Bar throw the following error

Cannot log into OneDrive, Microsoft Store app from PC 1653bee2-3c07-4789-80c4-ce7a9ff39beb?upload=true.png

When I log in from Opera and Chrome everything looks as expected. However when I log in from IE it looks like the bare minimum.

Cannot log into OneDrive, Microsoft Store app from PC 67579890-e4d6-4c7f-823a-1be2e110eb22?upload=true.jpg

:)

Codetr0ll, Sep 9, 2019

2. microsoft app store

How to run apps that are downloaded from Microsoft app store on multiple PCs without downloading multiple times.

Subhash Boipai, Sep 9, 2019
  3. Windows 10 - OneDrive

Right click on the app and one of the properties has an option to not automatically start it. Uncheck, restart the computer, and it should stop. If you want to go another step further, find the OneDrive app in the start menu, right click on it and uninstall.

If that is still insufficient, there is a batch uninstaller for OneDrive available online. I can copy the code here if you need it.

FordGT90Concept, Sep 9, 2019
  4. sam02 Win User

App store and Microsoft account

Thank you for the advice

I see what you mean about the password but i think its a backward step to compromise my Microsoft password to to use the app store

sam02, Sep 9, 2019
Thema:

1. Cannot log into OneDrive, Microsoft Store app from PC - Similar Threads - Cannot log OneDrive

2. Cannot install apps from Microsoft Store

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cannot install apps from Microsoft Store: cannot install any new apps from the Microsoft Store! Getting the following error message:I already tried resetting, re-installing the store, clearing app cache, running the troubleshooter, etc - same issuecan anyone offer further advice??Thanks...
  3. Cannot log into microsoft apps on my PC

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cannot log into microsoft apps on my PC: When i attempt to log into my microsoft account through a microsoft application on my PC I get the below error message, my account works fine on my xbox, logging into web pages and mobile apps...
  4. Cannot log into microsoft apps on my PC

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Cannot log into microsoft apps on my PC: When i attempt to log into my microsoft account through a microsoft application on my PC I get the below error message, my account works fine on my xbox, logging into web pages and mobile apps...
  5. Cannot Log in to Microsoft Store

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Cannot Log in to Microsoft Store: How do I get help to sign on to Microsoft Store? I get "We encountered and error. Please try signing in later" every time I try to log in. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cannot-log-in-to-microsoft-store/15a012ac-0a5a-4a61-b792-a52e61955bbb
  6. Cannot log into Store App

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cannot log into Store App: I have a strange issue. When I log into my microsoft account through the browser I can see a purchased program Flight Siimulator under Order History, When I press "install/play" it opens the Store App.Lets say my account is *** Email address is removed for privacy ***. I...
  7. Ring app from Microsoft store not logging in

Ring app from Microsoft store not logging in: Since 3 days now the Ring App from the Microsoft store will not let me log in. It gives me the following error. Ring so far is the only app that gives me this error all others still work. Error code is 0x80131500 I have done all sorts of troubleshooting suggested here...
  8. Cannot download app from Microsoft Store

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Cannot download app from Microsoft Store: I have an Acer Aspire 5560 laptop computer dating from 2011 It is running Windows 10 Home, which was upgraded to version 2004 yesterday. Microsoft says the OS Build: 10.0.1.19041.388. The laptop is reported as follows: RAM: 3GB System Type: OSType64BitX64 Processor: AMD...
  9. Cannot reinstall an app from Microsoft store

Cannot reinstall an app from Microsoft store: Hi. I cannot download & install the app, “Notepad For Windows 10?” I did once have Notepad For Windows 10 on my PC, but I had uninstalled the app several months back. Now that I would like to have this app back onto my PC when I go to the Microsoft Store to try to...
  10. Microsoft Store cannot log in

Microsoft Store cannot log in: Hello, I was trying to log in with my microsoft account on the store and it says it's not a valid work or school email. Help? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-store-cannot-log-in/3946b46d-ab20-4965-9770-7c194dd94364