Windows 10: Cannot log into PC using windows account/password even though the account/password works on...

Discus and support Cannot log into PC using windows account/password even though the account/password works on... in Windows Hello & Lockscreen to solve the problem; Cannot log into PC using windows account/password even though the account/password works on other devices Have reset password and can log onto my... Discussion in 'Windows Hello & Lockscreen' started by Jennifer Miller_625, Jan 29, 2021.

1. Cannot log into PC using windows account/password even though the account/password works on...

Cannot log into PC using windows account/password even though the account/password works on other devices

Have reset password and can log onto my laptop. The same account is used on my son's PC and we keep getting an "incorrect password" error.

We log into safe mode, normal mode and all other options and we just keep getting prompted for a password. We don't have an option to get to the command line either.

:)

Jennifer Miller_625, Jan 29, 2021

2. forgot password for account!!!!

forgot password for account!!!!

you know when you boot up your computer... and yeha i have more than one account and I forgot the password to one of them.

is there anyway for me to get in to the account? or the account will be perminant lock if i dont remember password?

xp home

HiddenStupid, Jan 29, 2021
  3. Vario Win User
    Lost password on an Old Account, any way to merge accounts?

1) I hope I haven't broken the rules
    2) I created a new account because I couldn't remember the password to the old one
    3) Not sure. I like the 2005 reg date in a vanity sense and I was doing some lookup stuff with that account to trouble shoot my friend's pc (friend bought my old opteron / 7800GT rig) back in 2009.

Okay its probably hopeless then. *Frown Cannot log into PC using windows account/password even though the account/password works on... :(.

Vario, Jan 29, 2021
  4. P4-630 Win User

Cannot log into PC using windows account/password even though the account/password works on...

How to reset Windwos 8 Password?

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/what-do-forget-windows-password#1TC=windows-8

• If you've forgotten your Windows password, there are several ways to retrieve or reset it:
      • If your PC is on a domain, your system administrator must reset your password.
      • If you're using a Microsoft account, you can reset your password online. ...
      • If you're using a local account, use your password hint as a reminder.

P4-630, Jan 29, 2021
Thema:

Cannot log into PC using windows account/password even though the account/password works on...

1. Cannot log into PC using windows account/password even though the account/password works on... - Similar Threads - Cannot log using

2. Can't log into Windows 10 even though password is correct

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't log into Windows 10 even though password is correct: Hello, I am writing this for my dad. Basically over the last few days he is unable to get onto his computer as he is unable to log into Windows 10 due to it saying the password is incorrect, even though it's not. He reset his password each day and made sure the correct one...
  3. Incorrect password even though it's right, cannot reset password

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Incorrect password even though it's right, cannot reset password: Hello, I cannot login to my computer even though the password I type is correct. I have tried resetting the password via entering my security questions and although it brings me to change the password. It still tells my I have incorrect password when I try to set the new...
  4. Incorrect password even though it's right, cannot reset password

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Incorrect password even though it's right, cannot reset password: Hello, I cannot login to my computer even though the password I type is correct. I have tried resetting the password via entering my security questions and although it brings me to change the password. It still tells my I have incorrect password when I try to set the new...
  5. Incorrect password even though it's right, cannot reset password

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  6. Log into user account using admin password

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Log into user account using admin password: Hello, I would like to ask if it is possible to log somehow into user account by administrator? My problem behind this is when I need to do something on the user account, it is when they are already out of office I do my work mostly after 3 p.m.. Currently in our office...
  7. Cannot log into microsoft account because password is incorrect. Cannot reset password...

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Cannot log into microsoft account because password is incorrect. Cannot reset password...: I am trying to install Windows on a new hard drive. Unsurprisingly, Windows/MSFT are doing their utmost to make me regret this decision every step of the way. When it comes to the step where I'm supposed to sign into my Microsoft account, it will not accept my correct...
  8. How to find the account password for a logged account?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    How to find the account password for a logged account?: Hello! How can i find a password for a logged account on Win10? I tried with saminside but i can't. I need to find a password for an account that i can't recover, and i can't find the password anywhere Thank you!...
  9. Can't sign into microsoft account even though password is correct.

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Can't sign into microsoft account even though password is correct.: when signing in it says that my password is incorrect. Changing password doesn't help, I put my password into that and it says something along the lines of I need to use a different pass word than what I had before even though that's the password I've been using and hasn't...
  10. Unable to log into Admin account even though no password was created

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Unable to log into Admin account even though no password was created: Good day all I followed these instructions this morning to try to install software for my wifi adapter that windows 10 keeps on blocking. Administrator account - Enable or Disable in Windows 10 - Windows 10 Forums[1]=User%20Accounts I logged out of my local account, then...