Windows 10: Cannot log into Store App

Discus and support Cannot log into Store App in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I have a strange issue. When I log into my microsoft account through the browser I can see a purchased program Flight Siimulator under Order History,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by JA_672, Aug 2, 2021.

1. JA_672 Win User

Cannot log into Store App

I have a strange issue. When I log into my microsoft account through the browser I can see a purchased program Flight Siimulator under Order History, When I press "install/play" it opens the Store App.Lets say my account is *** Email address is removed for privacy ***. I created this account to be able to run TEAMS.But I cannot log into the same account with the Store app. It states translated from Swedish "mycompany.se is not in our system. Check so you have entered it correctly"So account is there through the browser but not in the app. How is this possible? And how do I go forward?

:)

JA_672, Aug 2, 2021
  2. Brink Win User

Mail app will not open on 10041.

Hello Adam,

This is the suggested solution below if you haven't already tried it. Cannot log into Store App :)

In this Windows 10 build 10041, the Mail, Calendar, and People apps may be broken due to a licensing issue with the Store Beta. To get these apps working again, you need to follow these steps:

• Open powershell as administrator
    • Run the command Get-appxprovisionedpackage –online | where-object {$_.packagename –like “*windowscommunicationsapps*”} | remove-appxprovisionedpackage –online
    • Re-install Mail, People and Calendar from the Store (green tile)

Brink, Aug 2, 2021
  3. Apple Claims Steam Link App Violates App Store Guidelines

Here's what Valve is contending with:
    App Store Review Guidelines - Apple Developer

The ones that stand out that may have caught Steam Link:
    So yeah, there's a lot of reasons why Steam Link would get rejected.

App submissions and approvals is a thing between developer and Apple. Valve intentionally let this information leak probably because Apple's restrictive guidlines will never allow Steam Link to be on the store. Valve is hoping the Steam user base makes a lot of noise so Apple grants Valve and exemption. I doubt it will work. Apple loves control and Steam Link is a portal into the Linux/Windows ecosystem. Even if Steam Link were exclusive to Mac OS, Apple would likely demand Valve use Mac OS's remote desktop features rather than Steam Link.

I'd be shocked if Apple allows it.

FordGT90Concept, Aug 2, 2021
  4. Jan Del Win User

Microsoft Store App

Hi James,

Since running the troubleshooter for Windows app didn't work, we suggest resetting Windows Store by following the steps below to resolve your issue:

• Type Apps & features on search box/Cortana and click on it.
    • Look for Microsoft Store app and click on Advance options.
    • Click Reset button and retest.

Update us with the outcome so we can provide you further assistance.

Jan Del, Aug 2, 2021
Thema:

1. Cannot log into Store App - Similar Threads - Cannot log Store

2. cannot open app store

in Windows 10 Gaming
    cannot open app store: cannot open app store https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cannot-open-app-store/868af4cf-cf7a-4638-b4fe-92fdb025d5a9
  3. cannot open app store

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    cannot open app store: cannot open app store https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cannot-open-app-store/868af4cf-cf7a-4638-b4fe-92fdb025d5a9
  4. Cannot Log in to Microsoft Store

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Cannot Log in to Microsoft Store: How do I get help to sign on to Microsoft Store? I get "We encountered and error. Please try signing in later" every time I try to log in. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cannot-log-in-to-microsoft-store/15a012ac-0a5a-4a61-b792-a52e61955bbb
  5. Cannot Log in to Microsooft Store

Cannot Log in to Microsooft Store: How do I get help to sign on to Microsoft Store? I get "We encountered and error. Please try signing in later" every time I try to log in. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cannot-log-in-to-microsooft-store/67a52fa1-a8af-4247-ac9d-be5461ee2d4e
  6. Problem with logging in to Microsoft Store App

Problem with logging in to Microsoft Store App: I have a desktop and a laptop. I have no problem with logging into my laptop using my Microsoft account. But I am unable to log into Microsoft product apps using my Microsoft account on the desktop. I get the error message - we encountered an issue with your sign on... What...
  7. Microsoft Store cannot log in

Microsoft Store cannot log in: Hello, I was trying to log in with my microsoft account on the store and it says it's not a valid work or school email. Help? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-store-cannot-log-in/3946b46d-ab20-4965-9770-7c194dd94364
  8. Cannot log into Xbox Live Account on any windows store apps.

Cannot log into Xbox Live Account on any windows store apps.: I cannot log into my Xbox Live Account on any windows store apps. For example, if I go to Minecraft, I click the log in button and it shows (Please Wait) with the Xbox icon, it then proceeds to say "We tried to sign you in to your Microsoft Account, but something went wrong"....
  9. Cannot log into OneDrive, Microsoft Store app from PC

Cannot log into OneDrive, Microsoft Store app from PC: I cannot log into OneDrive, Microsoft Store, Xbox Console Companion or Windows Game Bar from my PC. I can log in to all of the above applications in IE, Opera and Chrome. The issue is only when I log into the app from the PC. Errors are detailed below but I will list the...
  10. Store apps cannot be installed

Store apps cannot be installed: The Fall update restored the Store which I had been without for some months. However, most (not all) of the apps I have tried to install from the Store fail to download. At the moment I have about a dozen apps listed as Pending or Failed despite repeated attempts. Every day...