Windows 10: Cannot log into windows

Discus and support Cannot log into windows in Windows Hello & Lockscreen to solve the problem; Hi everyone! i currently have the issue that i cannot log into my windows 10 computer. Something with my windows hello was reset, i think because of... Discussion in 'Windows Hello & Lockscreen' started by jmfoss, Sep 23, 2020.

1. jmfoss Win User

Cannot log into windows

Hi everyone!

i currently have the issue that i cannot log into my windows 10 computer. Something with my windows hello was reset, i think because of an update, and i am unable to use that to long in. It says i need to set the pin first. My other option was signing in through my microsoft account but it keeps saying “you’ll need internet for this” even though i am connected. I then tried safe mode but i cannot enter it because of bitlocker and for some reason the recovery keys in my account are different than what it is asking for. So im stuck there too.

anyone have any solutions or anything i can try! Anything is appreciated and let me know if you need more info!

thank you!

-Joshua

:)

jmfoss, Sep 23, 2020

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Sep 23, 2020
  3. Monk.e83 Win User
    Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Sep 23, 2020
  4. hellrazor Win User

Cannot log into windows

Survey Reveals Companies' Early Windows 8 Reactions and Plans

Bull fucking shit.

hellrazor, Sep 23, 2020
Thema:

Cannot log into windows

1. Cannot log into windows - Similar Threads - Cannot log

2. Cannot log in to Microsoft in Phone Link on my laptop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cannot log in to Microsoft in Phone Link on my laptop: When trying to sign into Phone Link on my laptop, I reach the screen where I'm prompted to sign in with my Microsoft account, but the button to sign in with Microsoft doesn't work and I am unable to log in. I have tried entering the app through "www.aka.ms/yourphoneqr," and I...
  3. Cannot log in to Microsoft in Phone Link on my laptop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Cannot log in to Microsoft in Phone Link on my laptop: When trying to sign into Phone Link on my laptop, I reach the screen where I'm prompted to sign in with my Microsoft account, but the button to sign in with Microsoft doesn't work and I am unable to log in. I have tried entering the app through "www.aka.ms/yourphoneqr," and I...
  4. so uh i logged in to the onedrive its gone my pictures are i gone and i cannot get in my...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    so uh i logged in to the onedrive its gone my pictures are i gone and i cannot get in my...: It was Friday and I decided to sign in to my OneDrive account. However, when I opened my laptop, all my saved files and pictures were gone. I couldn't sync everything because the storage was full. I signed out of my OneDrive account, but unfortunately, I still couldn't...
  5. so uh i logged in to the onedrive its gone my pictures are i gone and i cannot get in my...

so uh i logged in to the onedrive its gone my pictures are i gone and i cannot get in my...: It was Friday and I decided to sign in to my OneDrive account. However, when I opened my laptop, all my saved files and pictures were gone. I couldn't sync everything because the storage was full. I signed out of my OneDrive account, but unfortunately, I still couldn't...
  6. I cannot log out of my school account. Highly irritating, I don't want it to keep logging...

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    I cannot log out of my school account. Highly irritating, I don't want it to keep logging...: ...... https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cannot-log-out-of-my-school-account-highly/14132ac3-8c71-41f2-b42a-17ff02e6f7ea
  7. I cannot log out of my school account. Highly irritating, I don't want it to keep logging...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I cannot log out of my school account. Highly irritating, I don't want it to keep logging...: ...... https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cannot-log-out-of-my-school-account-highly/14132ac3-8c71-41f2-b42a-17ff02e6f7ea
  8. I cannot log out of my school account. Highly irritating, I don't want it to keep logging...

9. C:\Windows\System32>C:\WINDOWS\Logs\DISM\dism.log The process cannot access the file...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    C:\Windows\System32>C:\WINDOWS\Logs\DISM\dism.log The process cannot access the file...: C:\Windows\System32>C:\WINDOWS\Logs\DISM\dism.log The process cannot access the file because it is being used by another process. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cwindowssystem32cwindowslogsdismdismlog-the/e68a3797-3168-46eb-b74c-bfa1393f2b22
  10. C:\Windows\System32>C:\WINDOWS\Logs\DISM\dism.log The process cannot access the file...

C:\Windows\System32>C:\WINDOWS\Logs\DISM\dism.log The process cannot access the file...: C:\Windows\System32>C:\WINDOWS\Logs\DISM\dism.log The process cannot access the file because it is being used by another process. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cwindowssystem32cwindowslogsdismdismlog-the/e68a3797-3168-46eb-b74c-bfa1393f2b22