Windows 10: Cannot log into windows

Discus and support Cannot log into windows in Windows Hello & Lockscreen to solve the problem; Hi everyone! i currently have the issue that i cannot log into my windows 10 computer. Something with my windows hello was reset, i think because of... Discussion in 'Windows Hello & Lockscreen' started by jmfoss, Sep 23, 2020.

1. jmfoss Win User

Cannot log into windows

Hi everyone!

i currently have the issue that i cannot log into my windows 10 computer. Something with my windows hello was reset, i think because of an update, and i am unable to use that to long in. It says i need to set the pin first. My other option was signing in through my microsoft account but it keeps saying “you’ll need internet for this” even though i am connected. I then tried safe mode but i cannot enter it because of bitlocker and for some reason the recovery keys in my account are different than what it is asking for. So im stuck there too.

anyone have any solutions or anything i can try! Anything is appreciated and let me know if you need more info!

thank you!

-Joshua

:)

jmfoss, Sep 23, 2020

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Sep 23, 2020
  3. Monk.e83 Win User
    Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Sep 23, 2020
  4. hellrazor Win User

Cannot log into windows

Survey Reveals Companies' Early Windows 8 Reactions and Plans

Bull fucking shit.

hellrazor, Sep 23, 2020
Thema:

Cannot log into windows

1. Cannot log into windows - Similar Threads - Cannot log

2. I cannot log into my windows on my computer

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    I cannot log into my windows on my computer: Please help. It is asking for my PIN and I don't have it https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cannot-log-into-my-windows-on-my-computer/3f1d2277-235e-430b-9b2c-c69ca34ea978
  3. Cannot log into Windows 10

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Cannot log into Windows 10: I have been using a PIN to log in and all of a sudden I am being asked to login using my password. I typed the password the exact same I use for Microsoft account that works fine. And the password keeps getting rejected. I changed my password in the Microsoft Account to...
  4. Cannot log off pc, windows are not showing, not allowing me to search, and internet not working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Cannot log off pc, windows are not showing, not allowing me to search, and internet not working: Cannot log off pc, windows are not showing, not allowing me to search, and internet not working https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cannot-log-off-pc-windows-are-not-showing-not/102dd672-7f2d-41fd-83ce-ece9c34b7883
  5. Cannot log into MS Windows account

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Cannot log into MS Windows account: Is my Microsoft account e.g. for Microsoft 365 and my Microsoft Windows account meant to be the same - that is, have the same email address and password? I can log into my MS account but not into MS Windows account - how do I fix this?...
  6. Cannot log into Windows 10

in Windows 10 Customization
    Cannot log into Windows 10: I was having a continuous problem with Windows Installer not able to be accessed therefore program updates would not install. I changed msconfig to diagnostics and rebooted. Now I cannot log in and cannot change msconf back to normal boot process....
  7. I cannot log onto my microsoft go computer it does not recognise password or my memorable...

in Windows 10 Customization
    I cannot log onto my microsoft go computer it does not recognise password or my memorable...: I cannot get into my Microsoft go https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cannot-log-onto-my-microsoft-go-computer-it-does/baad3639-a9c9-45ca-ad50-cf857044bb62
  8. Windows 10 cannot log in

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Windows 10 cannot log in: So a few days ago I tried to start windows in safe mode, but then it asked for my microsoft account password, so i put it in, but it said password is incorrect, try again. I reset my password from another device, but still it said that password is incorrect, try again....
  9. cannot log into my system

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    cannot log into my system: I cannot log into my system and i am getting this message on lock screen can somebody please help me how to fix this issue [ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cannot-log-into-my-system/e01e1a23-976a-4c72-bc23-90cbffc75753
  10. I cannot log in to the PC?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    I cannot log in to the PC?: When I try to log in, it says: The login method used is not allowed on this PC. Please contact your administrator for more information. What can I do? [ATTACH] Ich kann mich nicht am PC anmelden?