Windows 10: Cannot log into Xbox Live Account on any windows store apps.

Discus and support Cannot log into Xbox Live Account on any windows store apps. in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; I cannot log into my Xbox Live Account on any windows store apps. For example, if I go to Minecraft, I click the log in button and it shows (Please... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by DeadEclipse147, Sep 30, 2019.

1. Cannot log into Xbox Live Account on any windows store apps.

I cannot log into my Xbox Live Account on any windows store apps. For example, if I go to Minecraft, I click the log in button and it shows (Please Wait) with the Xbox icon, it then proceeds to say "We tried to sign you in to your Microsoft Account, but something went wrong". If I try to log into the Xbox App, it reloads the home page and doesn't sign me in. I've checked the Startup Type in Services, and everything is good. I've tried logging into the Microsoft website and checking the account status, and once again, everything is good. This has been bugging me for the entire month. PLEASE HELP!!!

:)

DeadEclipse147, Sep 30, 2019

2. I can't log into the xbox app or the store

Hi,

Issues signing in to the Xbox App on Windows 10 may occur if the Xbox Live Services are disabled. It is also possible that there is an issue with your profile. To properly isolate your concern, please provide us the following information:

• Does the same issue occur if you sign a different account on the app?
    • Are you signed in to a Microsoft account or a Local account to your computer?
    • If your Microsoft account is already added to the PC have you tried to remove and add it again?

In the meantime, we suggest that you perform the provided solutions on this

link
    to resolve the issue.

If the issue persists, enable the Xbox Live Services on your PC. Here's how:

• Press the Windows key on your keyboard and type
      Services
      in the search box.
    • Once the Services window opens, scroll down and look for Xbox Live Auth Manager,
      Xbox Live Game Save, and Xbox Live Networking Service.
    • You have to repeat the steps on each service. Right-click on each service and click
      Properties.
    • Make sure that the Startup type is set to Automatic.
    • If the Service status is stopped, click on Start.
    • Click OK to save the settings.

Loraine Mon, Sep 30, 2019
  3. Paul Bab Win User
    Paul Bab, Sep 30, 2019
  4. Ariel Acu Win User

Cannot log into Xbox Live Account on any windows store apps.

Combining Windows 10 account with my Xbox Live account.

Hi Strahd_III,

Normally, the Xbox app will sign in the email account associated with your Windows 10 computer. This also applies to other apps on your computer. Currently, we don't have a way to merge the account associated with your Windows 10 to your old Xbox Live account
    because both are registered as different Microsoft accounts. However, you can add your old Xbox Live account on the Xbox app so that you can use it to play games. To do that, you need to sign out first the account associated with your Xbox app by performing
    the following steps below:

1. On the Xbox app, click the gamer profile.
    2. Under Info tab, click +More.
    3. Select Sign out.
    4. Once you signed out, click Sign in.
    5. Click Next.
    6. On the pop-up window, select Use a different account, then click
      Continue.
    7. From there, enter your old Xbox Live account.

Let us know if that works for you. We'd be glad to further assist you.

Ariel Acu, Sep 30, 2019
Thema:

Cannot log into Xbox Live Account on any windows store apps.

1. Cannot log into Xbox Live Account on any windows store apps. - Similar Threads - Cannot log Xbox

2. Unable to log into any microsoft products microsoft store, xbox app, any xbox games_

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to log into any microsoft products microsoft store, xbox app, any xbox games_: As of about an hour ago today my computer has been having issues. The Xbox app and the Microsoft store will not allow me to sign in, saying sorry we had an issue on our end.when I attempt to launch games I receive the system error code -1069586941Forza Horizon 5, the game I...
  3. Unable to log into any microsoft products microsoft store, xbox app, any xbox games_

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Unable to log into any microsoft products microsoft store, xbox app, any xbox games_: As of about an hour ago today my computer has been having issues. The Xbox app and the Microsoft store will not allow me to sign in, saying sorry we had an issue on our end.when I attempt to launch games I receive the system error code -1069586941Forza Horizon 5, the game I...
  4. Can't log into microsoft account on the store or xbox app

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Can't log into microsoft account on the store or xbox app: I go to log in and i click sign in and it pops up the tiny window to sign in for a split second and immediately closes not a split second later please help. When i go to sign in on the Microsoft store and I click sign in and nothing happens same with the Xbox app and I've...
  5. Can't log into microsoft account on the store or xbox app

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't log into microsoft account on the store or xbox app: I go to log in and i click sign in and it pops up the tiny window to sign in for a split second and immediately closes not a split second later please help. When i go to sign in on the Microsoft store and I click sign in and nothing happens same with the Xbox app and I've...
  6. Can't log into microsoft account on the store or xbox app

7. Can't log into Xbox Live account in Xbox app

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't log into Xbox Live account in Xbox app: Whenever I click to sign into Xbox Live, the sign in window flashes 3 times then disappear.It used to work then suddenly stopped so I followed guides on removing the app and now it's even worse. Before there was Xbox services showing in the 'Services' now no matter what i do,...
  8. Cant log into any xbox apps

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Cant log into any xbox apps: Whenever I try log into an xbox related app such as game or the official xbox app, I click sign in and a window flashes up for split second then disappears. In the companion app I get error 0x409 0x80080300. I have tried refreshing app, updating windows and doing all the...
  9. Cannot Download Any Games on Xbox App or Windows Store

Cannot Download Any Games on Xbox App or Windows Store: Hello, I have not been able to download or patch any games on the windows store or xbox app. I get errors when attempting to download them, and right now cannot even download Gaming Services. I get error Code: 0x80073D26. I have uninstalled, reinstalled, made new accounts...
  10. Cannot log into microsoft store or xbox live 0x80070520

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Cannot log into microsoft store or xbox live 0x80070520: I've had this issue for over a year and have tried everything to fix it and have now given up. I am unable to log into the store app with it saying we are unable to connect you at this time and cannot log into the xbox console companion as it gives me the error code...