Windows 10: Cannot login after NVIDIA Update - Windows 10

Discus and support Cannot login after NVIDIA Update - Windows 10 in Windows Hello & Lockscreen to solve the problem; N UPDATE & SECURITY section I received an Updated for NVIDIA I downloaded and installed it, a system restart request. After restart the usual login... Discussion in 'Windows Hello & Lockscreen' started by MahmoudIbrahim82, Sep 15, 2020.

1. Cannot login after NVIDIA Update - Windows 10

N UPDATE & SECURITY section I received an Updated for NVIDIA I downloaded and installed it, a system restart request. After restart the usual login screen appeared asking for PIN I entered it but it didn't work!

I tried another login option by selecting Microsoft Account but I still cannot login or perform system recovery!! It says 'invalid password or username'!!

I tried SHIFT + RESTART but still cannot access any option because everytime it asked to enter the password for login to Microsoft Account!!!

Now I cannot use my laptop or get a copy of my files before installing new OS.

:)

MahmoudIbrahim82, Sep 15, 2020
  2. Hood Win User

Windows 10 nVidia Driver Question

With the Nov Update, Windows 10 became mature enough to give another try. Build 10586 (version 1511) runs great, feels snappy, and has no obvious problems. However, I'm concerned with this version's insistence on loading nVidia's 353.54 driver, which is dated July 13 2015, 4 months ago. On their US website they list all the new drivers as being compatible with Windows 10, (such as 358.91), but they won't load (installer says incompatible with this version of Windows, could find no compatible hardware...). The 353.54 driver runs games without any problems, but why is it taking so long to for nVidia to update this driver? Is it my 780 Ti that's incompatible or is it Windows 10?

3. Ahhzz Win User
    Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Sep 15, 2020
  4. Arun B J Win User

Cannot login after NVIDIA Update - Windows 10

Can't login to new computer w/Windows 10

Hi,

Thank you for your reply.

• Are you able to login to Microsoft Account on Web?

• Have you installed any language pack?
    I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if it helps.

Step 1: I suggest you to select the appropriate language in login screen at the bottom right corner and check if it helps.

Steps 2: Use On-screen keyboard in the login screen to login and check if it helps.

Hope this helps. If the issue remains unresolved, please get back to us and we would be happy to help.

Arun B J, Sep 15, 2020
Thema:

Cannot login after NVIDIA Update - Windows 10

1. Cannot login after NVIDIA Update - Windows 10 - Similar Threads - Cannot login NVIDIA

2. Cannot login after updating Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cannot login after updating Windows 11: HI: After updating Windows 11 on my laptop when I turn on or restart the Laptop and then click anywhere on the screen a Microsoft Account " Sign in"comes up, clicking on this "sign in" does not prompt for the Microsoft Account login, instead it says "this needs internet...
  3. Cannot login after updating Windows 11

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Cannot login after updating Windows 11: HI: After updating Windows 11 on my laptop when I turn on or restart the Laptop and then click anywhere on the screen a Microsoft Account " Sign in"comes up, clicking on this "sign in" does not prompt for the Microsoft Account login, instead it says "this needs internet...
  4. Cannot Login To Laptop After Latest Windows 10 Update

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Cannot Login To Laptop After Latest Windows 10 Update: Hi all, basically, as the title says. My laptop had yet another several hour long update today and since it finished I can't login. At first I tried signing in the exact same way I have for about 3 years now only to be told my password wasn't correct. So I reset my password...
  5. Cannot Login To Laptop After Latest Windows 10 Update

in Windows 10 Support
    Cannot Login To Laptop After Latest Windows 10 Update: Hi all, basically, as the title says. My laptop had yet another several hour long update today and since it finished I can't login. At first I tried signing in the exact same way I have for about 3 years now only to be told my password wasn't correct. So I reset my password...
  6. Cannot login after Windows 10 Update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Cannot login after Windows 10 Update: Hi, Some days ago after a Windows update i was unable to login, all login attempts returned to the initial screen with the hours. I ended up rollbacking to the previous day image to solve the issue. Today my kid decided to install the update again and once more the...
  7. Cannot login after update failed

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Cannot login after update failed: Hello community, hope everyone is as happy as we can be during this time. Also hope everyone is healthy! Below is the timeline of what happened, 1- I woke up, started my laptop, noticied there was an update needed so I downloaded it. 2- Download went fine. Then my...
  8. Cannot login after Windows 10 1093 update

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Cannot login after Windows 10 1093 update: I just installed the Windows 10 1903 update. My system has 3 users. My wife and son can login. I cannot. It recognizes me and I get "welcome" followed quickly by "signing out". I've done multiple restarts and nothing helps....
  9. I cannot login after Windows 10 update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    I cannot login after Windows 10 update: Even after getting code and changing password I cannot login after Windows 10 update. I am sure I am using the right password https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-update/i-cannot-login-after-windows-10-update/06da3fb1-29f3-4357-b24a-f9e3adff5762
  10. Cannot login to windows 10 after update! PLEASE HELP!

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Cannot login to windows 10 after update! PLEASE HELP!: After my update with the latest version I am NO LONGER able to log in to Windows 10. My system starts, goes to the Welcome screen, but when I go to the login screen the background is there but my picture, name and login field are not there. I have had 3 computer experts run...