Windows 10: Cannot login after rebind

Discus and support Cannot login after rebind in Windows Hello & Lockscreen to solve the problem; I have installed a program that allows to rebind the keyboard, I needed it for something and I rebinded a couple of buttons, such as LeftShift with V... Discussion in 'Windows Hello & Lockscreen' started by MarcoGugliotta, Dec 1, 2019.

1. Cannot login after rebind

I have installed a program that allows to rebind the keyboard, I needed it for something and I rebinded a couple of buttons, such as LeftShift with V and M with Q...
    I rebooted my laptop and when it came to logging in, I could not input my password because of the rebinding.

I have tried using an external keyboard but nothing changed. I cannot log in.

:)

MarcoGugliotta, Dec 1, 2019
  2. Arun B J Win User

Can't login to new computer w/Windows 10

Hi,

Thank you for your reply.

• Are you able to login to Microsoft Account on Web?

• Have you installed any language pack?
    I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if it helps.

Step 1: I suggest you to select the appropriate language in login screen at the bottom right corner and check if it helps.

Steps 2: Use On-screen keyboard in the login screen to login and check if it helps.

Hope this helps. If the issue remains unresolved, please get back to us and we would be happy to help.

Arun B J, Dec 1, 2019
  3. J_24_1 Win User
    Rebinding custom keys

Hello,

I believe the specific key for the omen command center is a dedicated key to the hardware and cannot be rebind.

J_24_1, Dec 1, 2019
  4. Enozenim Win User

Cannot login after rebind

Rebinding custom keys

I have an omen laptop with a button on it that when you press it it will open the omen command center. I did a clean install of windows and won't be reinstalling that omen command center program and I am wondering if I can rebind it to something else.
    I've tried a few programs (sharp key and key tweak) but they can't seem to detect the key, I'm guessing it's because it's not a normal key.

Enozenim, Dec 1, 2019
Thema:

Cannot login after rebind

1. Cannot login after rebind - Similar Threads - Cannot login rebind

2. Can I rebind the IME Kanji key?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can I rebind the IME Kanji key?: I recently bought a japanese keyboard and so far I have been using the Advanced Settings for Microsoft IME to remap the keys to my liking.However, the "” key reported as "IME Kanji" by PowerToys does not show up as an option in the list to remap keys. Even if I press the key...
  3. Can I rebind the IME Kanji key?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can I rebind the IME Kanji key?: I recently bought a japanese keyboard and so far I have been using the Advanced Settings for Microsoft IME to remap the keys to my liking.However, the "” key reported as "IME Kanji" by PowerToys does not show up as an option in the list to remap keys. Even if I press the key...
  4. Cannot login to laptop after domain change

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cannot login to laptop after domain change: Hi team,Initially, my company laptop / Microsoft account was on domain @.onmicrosoft.comLater we changed the domain name to *** Email address is removed for privacy *** we start migrating with the outlook emails first I’m not able to login to my laptop using new email...
  5. Cannot login

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Cannot login: Whenevery I try to login into my laptop with any account, I get the error "The User Profile Service failed the sign-in. User profile cannot be loaded."My laptop is a HP Stream 11 Pro G3.I cannot access any more info since I can't access my laptop due to not being able to...
  6. rebind w10 key

in Windows 10 Customization
    rebind w10 key: Hi, is it possible to rebind the window key on something like this: 0+? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/rebind-w10-key/2290599a-6e86-4b4f-be34-ce4865433583
  7. Cannot login after update failed

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Cannot login after update failed: Hello community, hope everyone is as happy as we can be during this time. Also hope everyone is healthy! Below is the timeline of what happened, 1- I woke up, started my laptop, noticied there was an update needed so I downloaded it. 2- Download went fine. Then my...
  8. cannot login after reset

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    cannot login after reset: I did a reset and cannot login receiving an error message. At first I received the error on winlogon.exe - Application Error '' The instruction at 0x00007FFA3952B4C0 referenced memory at 0x00007FFA3952B4C0. The memory could not be written. Click on ok to terminate the...
  9. Cannot Login

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Cannot Login: Apps like Store and Feedback do not understand I am logged in so show me as NOT logged in demand I login. This started since Microsoft said it has changed so users cannot log out/in or something like that....
  10. Cannot login

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Cannot login: Have finally got back home after three months away and fired up the 10 desktop it went to updates did whatever ti does and now I cannot login - wrong password or some such annoying rot. What can I do?? as i am not game to fire up my main laptop either now and they are both...