Windows 10: Cannot login and I NEED to reset computer.

Discus and support Cannot login and I NEED to reset computer. in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hi, the number that was previously connected to my microsoft account is out of service so i am unable to use it to login anymore. Which is why i... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by magnetroid, Dec 20, 2021.

1. Cannot login and I NEED to reset computer.

Hi, the number that was previously connected to my microsoft account is out of service so i am unable to use it to login anymore. Which is why i changed it to my new number. Suddenly my new computer that i bought that has been a whole seprate problem, which im trying to reset so i can send it back will not let me login because my pin was randomly removed??? Is there anything i can do? Can someone PLEASE help? This is very serious, as i dont think i'll be able to login to this computer till its. fixed

:)

magnetroid, Dec 20, 2021
  2. Arun B J Win User

Can't login to new computer w/Windows 10

Hi,

Thank you for your reply.

• Are you able to login to Microsoft Account on Web?

• Have you installed any language pack?
    I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if it helps.

Step 1: I suggest you to select the appropriate language in login screen at the bottom right corner and check if it helps.

Steps 2: Use On-screen keyboard in the login screen to login and check if it helps.

Hope this helps. If the issue remains unresolved, please get back to us and we would be happy to help.

Arun B J, Dec 20, 2021
  3. Random account appeared on login to my computer

Hi Mathew,

Thank you for getting back to us.

I suggest you to try the below steps to remove the user account from your computer.

• Login to your computer through administrator account.

• Press Windows key + r and type
      netplwiz
      , hit Enter.

• Select the user account, you want to remove.

• Click on the Remove button.

Hope it helps, reply to us with the status of your issue. We will be happy to assist you.

Rakesh Narayanaswamy, Dec 20, 2021
  4. Cannot login and I NEED to reset computer.

cannot login to my computer

Hello,

Welcome to Microsoft Community and thank you for posting your query.

Sorry for the inconvenience caused, I will certainly help you with this issue.

I appreciate if you could answer the below questions to narrow down the issue and to provide you better assistance.

• Are you using a Microsoft account?
    • Are you getting any error message? If yes, what is the exact error message along with the error code?

I suggest you to use the on-screen keyboard and try to login. Follow the steps below:

Click on the Ease of Access icon at the right bottom of the screen and select On-screen keyboard and login.

In your Microsoft Account, after typing your password, click on the eye symbol and check whether you are typing the password correctly.

I would suggest you to refer to the articles given below to reset the password and check if that helps.

Forgotten password and other sign-in problems

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-IN/windows-live/account-reset-password-forgot-faq

Why can’t you sign in?

Reset your password

The above steps holds good for Windows 10 as well.

Also refer to the below link.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-IN/windows-live/sign-in-cant

Hope the information helps. Do reply if you need further assistance, we will be happy to help you.

Thank you.

Deepak Kodi, Dec 20, 2021
Thema:

Cannot login and I NEED to reset computer.

1. Cannot login and I NEED to reset computer. - Similar Threads - Cannot login NEED

2. I cannot reset my computer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I cannot reset my computer: my computer will not restart I keep trying and it keeps saying "You and any others could lose unsaved work, I tried to force reset it, didnt work. I have no idea what is going on because the antivirus says im completely fine....
  3. I cannot reset my computer.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I cannot reset my computer.: hello i want to reset my computer but there is an error message "Could not find the recovery environment" and my winre.wim file is missing so i already tried enabling it but it failed plz help...
  4. I cannot reset my computer.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I cannot reset my computer.: hello i want to reset my computer but there is an error message "Could not find the recovery environment" and my winre.wim file is missing so i already tried enabling it but it failed plz help...
  5. Cannot login and I NEED to reset computer.

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Cannot login and I NEED to reset computer.: Hi, the number that was previously connected to my microsoft account is out of service so i am unable to use it to login anymore. Which is why i changed it to my new number. Suddenly my new computer that i bought that has been a whole seprate problem, which im trying to reset...
  6. Cannot login and I NEED to reset computer.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cannot login and I NEED to reset computer.: Hi, the number that was previously connected to my microsoft account is out of service so i am unable to use it to login anymore. Which is why i changed it to my new number. Suddenly my new computer that i bought that has been a whole seprate problem, which im trying to reset...
  7. HELP NEEDED - Cannot Login

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    HELP NEEDED - Cannot Login: I have a desktop system that is about 6 years old at work. Recently it would not update, so I used the update tool to get the latest Windows 10 version. This worked perfectly until I went to login. I cannot. The issue is that in upgrading to windows 10 my login appears...
  8. Cannot login to computer

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Cannot login to computer: Hello! I have an issue with my undeserving Win 10 PC. There are for some reason only two users which are Administrator and Guest and when ever I try to login to either one of them, the following message would come up; "The specified domain either does not exist or could not...
  9. cannot login after reset

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    cannot login after reset: I did a reset and cannot login receiving an error message. At first I received the error on winlogon.exe - Application Error '' The instruction at 0x00007FFA3952B4C0 referenced memory at 0x00007FFA3952B4C0. The memory could not be written. Click on ok to terminate the...
  10. Cannot login to computer

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Cannot login to computer: Following recent Windows updates, I find that when starting my computer, when the opening screen appears, when, I press the ENTER key to allow the password to be put in, the box appears but while typing the correct password in no text appears. Re-booting works occasionally...