Windows 10: Cannot login into anything that uses a microsoft account on Windows 10

Discus and support Cannot login into anything that uses a microsoft account on Windows 10 in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hey, i've been having a really big issue (to me) I can not login into anything like xbox app, windows store or logging into shared experience in the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by JuSt RAAAAAAAWR, Mar 24, 2019.

1. Cannot login into anything that uses a microsoft account on Windows 10

Hey, i've been having a really big issue (to me)

I can not login into anything like xbox app, windows store or logging into shared experience in the windows settings etc.

i can login into the website and android app with zero issues. But everytime i try to on pc it just gives me the same error everytime

This has been happening for a while, i've factory reset my pc already which is annoying as my wifi isn't great.

Cannot login into anything that uses a microsoft account on Windows 10 ae6025c9-560e-47a8-930c-ec4fec2bdd5a?upload=true.png

:)

JuSt RAAAAAAAWR, Mar 24, 2019
  2. Scrizz Win User

Windows 10

you don't have to use a Microsoft account....
    I know I'm not.

Scrizz, Mar 24, 2019
  3. Kursah Win User
    Windows 10 multiple system login crap! [Solved!] Thanks to Kursah!

Windows 10 Sign in: Password, PIN, Picture Password

Using login credentials is best practice, and is going to be more and more among the norms. You can bypass needing a password if you're NOT using a Microsoft account. But if you are, that's an online linked account...wouldn't make any sense to be able to automatically login to a sync'd account without credentials would it?

If you're using local accounts or non-domain accounts, you don't need to have a password to login. See link above, you'll be able to make the changes you need by following that, in a few minutes your frustrations will be gone. *Toast :toast:

Kursah, Mar 24, 2019
  4. Cannot login into anything that uses a microsoft account on Windows 10

Cannot login with microsoft account on Windows 10.

Hi John,

If you are using Microsoft account to login into the user account, I suggest you to convert the user account to
    Local account and using the new Microsoft account change to Microsoft user account by following the below steps and check if the issue is resolved.

Step 1: To convert to local account.

• Press Windows logo + I keys on the keyboard to open system
      Settings window.
    • Click Accounts and under Your emails and accounts, click on
      sign in with a local account instead option.
    • Enter your Microsoft account password and click on Next.
    • Type the Password, and Password Hint that you want set for the local account and click
      Next.
    • Click on Sign out and Finish button.
    • Login to check if the changes are effective.

Step 2: To switch to Microsoft account.

• On the newly converted Local user account, press
      Windows logo + I
      keys on the keyboard to open Settings window.
    • Click Accounts and under Your emails and accounts click on
      sign in with a microsoft account instead option.
    • Enter the new Microsoft account ID and Password and click Sign in.
    • Follow the on-screen instructions and check if the changes are effective.

Write to us with the status of not able to login using Microsoft account on the computer for further assistance.
    Your reply is most important for us to ensure we assist you accordingly.

Thank you.

Likhitha V, Mar 24, 2019
Thema:

Cannot login into anything that uses a microsoft account on Windows 10

1. Cannot login into anything that uses a microsoft account on Windows 10 - Similar Threads - Cannot login anything

2. Microsoft account cannot login

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft account cannot login: All the functionalities that require MS account login is not working. Win store pops out the error code 0x80131500:Onedrive cannot login:When I try to open feedback, there is 0x800704cf error:And the windows update cannot download any updates.Can anyone please guide me how to...
  3. Microsoft account cannot login

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft account cannot login: All the functionalities that require MS account login is not working. Win store pops out the error code 0x80131500:Onedrive cannot login:When I try to open feedback, there is 0x800704cf error:And the windows update cannot download any updates.Can anyone please guide me how to...
  4. Cannot login in a Microsoft account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cannot login in a Microsoft account: Hello, this is my school account. The problem is not in my account but in my friend's school account. We have school laptops and when she tries to login it says that there is no such account. We tried to login in a browser and it gives us the same error. What do we need to...
  5. Cannot login in a Microsoft account

Cannot login in a Microsoft account: Hello, this is my school account. The problem is not in my account but in my friend's school account. We have school laptops and when she tries to login it says that there is no such account. We tried to login in a browser and it gives us the same error. What do we need to...
  6. Cannot login to the gmail account with the mail that microsoft uses

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cannot login to the gmail account with the mail that microsoft uses: Hello,My brother recently bought 3 laptops for his children, all with newest windows 11 installed. He had to create each of them a microsoft account, so he did that. The mail that is used in each of the accounts is for example *** Email address is removed for privacy ***, but...
  7. Cannot login to the gmail account with the mail that microsoft uses

Cannot login to the gmail account with the mail that microsoft uses: Hello,My brother recently bought 3 laptops for his children, all with newest windows 11 installed. He had to create each of them a microsoft account, so he did that. The mail that is used in each of the accounts is for example *** Email address is removed for privacy ***, but...
  8. Cannot login to microsoft account on windows 10

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Cannot login to microsoft account on windows 10: I was trying to download modern warfare on my computer from the Microsoft store but it says that my computer isn't "linked" to my Microsoft account, even though I have linked my Microsoft account to my computer. Why i cannot just download or buy games without having to link a...
  9. Cannot use Microsoft account credit to pay for anything! Why?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cannot use Microsoft account credit to pay for anything! Why?: I followed the instructions here to give my child some money (10 Euros) so that "they can buy what they want, without spending too much" as your help page states: https://support.microsoft.com/en-my/help/4027024/microsoft-account-add-money-to-your-childs-account Yet when he...
  10. Cannot Login to Windows 10 Using My Microsoft Account

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Cannot Login to Windows 10 Using My Microsoft Account: I cannot login to Windows 10 using my Microsoft account. When I try, it asks me to enter my password, which I do. Then it asks me to enter my password again and when I do, it says my password is incorrect. Please help! I normally login with a local account but the local...