Windows 10: Cannot login to account

Discus and support Cannot login to account in Windows Hello & Lockscreen to solve the problem; Hi,I recently repaired my hard drive and as I was using a pin to login I had to set it up again from the sign screen. The problem is I have recently... Discussion in 'Windows Hello & Lockscreen' started by TH20091, Aug 18, 2021.

1. TH20091 Win User

Cannot login to account

Hi,I recently repaired my hard drive and as I was using a pin to login I had to set it up again from the sign screen. The problem is I have recently changed my Microsoft security measure which requires a 30 day wait and I cannot set up my pin without it. There are also no other accounts on my PC and I cannot logout either. When I turn it on it just says I have to set up my pin right which I cannot do right now. Is there a possible solution to this?

:)

TH20091, Aug 18, 2021
  2. Arun B J Win User

Can't login to new computer w/Windows 10

Hi,

Thank you for your reply.

• Are you able to login to Microsoft Account on Web?

• Have you installed any language pack?
    I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if it helps.

Step 1: I suggest you to select the appropriate language in login screen at the bottom right corner and check if it helps.

Steps 2: Use On-screen keyboard in the login screen to login and check if it helps.

Hope this helps. If the issue remains unresolved, please get back to us and we would be happy to help.

Arun B J, Aug 18, 2021
  3. Vesao Win User
    Remove account

I suggest you backup your personalized files first before removing the account.
    To delete an account, follow these steps:
    1. Press WIN + X keys and click Command Prompt (Admin) from the menu.
    2. Type the following command and press Enter. Replace test with the name of your sister's account. Code:

Vesao, Aug 18, 2021
  4. Cannot login to account

Random account appeared on login to my computer

Hi Mathew,

Thank you for getting back to us.

I suggest you to try the below steps to remove the user account from your computer.

• Login to your computer through administrator account.

• Press Windows key + r and type
      netplwiz
      , hit Enter.

• Select the user account, you want to remove.

• Click on the Remove button.

Hope it helps, reply to us with the status of your issue. We will be happy to assist you.

Rakesh Narayanaswamy, Aug 18, 2021
Thema:

Cannot login to account

1. Cannot login to account - Similar Threads - Cannot login account

2. Microsoft account cannot login

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft account cannot login: All the functionalities that require MS account login is not working. Win store pops out the error code 0x80131500:Onedrive cannot login:When I try to open feedback, there is 0x800704cf error:And the windows update cannot download any updates.Can anyone please guide me how to...
  3. Microsoft account cannot login

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft account cannot login: All the functionalities that require MS account login is not working. Win store pops out the error code 0x80131500:Onedrive cannot login:When I try to open feedback, there is 0x800704cf error:And the windows update cannot download any updates.Can anyone please guide me how to...
  4. Cannot login in a Microsoft account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cannot login in a Microsoft account: Hello, this is my school account. The problem is not in my account but in my friend's school account. We have school laptops and when she tries to login it says that there is no such account. We tried to login in a browser and it gives us the same error. What do we need to...
  5. Cannot login in a Microsoft account

Cannot login in a Microsoft account: Hello, this is my school account. The problem is not in my account but in my friend's school account. We have school laptops and when she tries to login it says that there is no such account. We tried to login in a browser and it gives us the same error. What do we need to...
  6. cannot login to microsoft account

cannot login to microsoft account: I have a problem with my wifi, or maybe my operating system. So, my windows always says that there is no internet "not internet, secured", but I can still watching youtube, studying online on microsoft teams, and play every online game. I thought there is no problem with it...
  7. cannot login to microsoft account

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    cannot login to microsoft account: I have a problem with my wifi, or maybe my operating system. So, my windows always says that there is no internet "not internet, secured", but I can still watching youtube, studying online on microsoft teams, and play every online game. I thought there is no problem with it...
  8. cannot login to microsoft account

in Windows 10 Gaming
  9. Cannot login to Microsoft account

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Cannot login to Microsoft account: Up until today I was logging into my Windows 10 PC using a Microsoft account. The login time was always very long, but it eventually got there after a minute or two or three. Today a warning message popped up saying there was something wrong with my account. It instructed me...
  10. Cannot login with local account

in Windows 10 Customization
    Cannot login with local account: Hi, created a "local account" but are unable to login. User has been added through Settings, Other Users, I was asked for Name and Password only. When trying to login as Other User I am asked for email/password. i I wanted to be add local user without email, ii there is no...