Windows 10: Cannot login to AF Portal

Discus and support Cannot login to AF Portal in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; I just bought this laptop and my first attempt logging into AF portal https://www.my.af.mil was successful. My unit encourages us to download Desktop... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by Jolea Don TSgt USAF 102, Feb 2, 2021.

1. Cannot login to AF Portal

I just bought this laptop and my first attempt logging into AF portal https://www.my.af.mil was successful. My unit encourages us to download Desktop Anywhere, and I began the process to do that. The first step is to download a DOD PKI link, then restart the computer. After I restarted the computer, I was no longer able to access the AF portal. I contacted the site and they told me to talk to Comm Focal Point at my unit. I talked to Comm Focal Point and they were not able to help. I deleted all that I was told to download and it still will not work. I do not think it is related to my CAC because even when I try to go to the site without the CAC in, I get the same error message: [COLOR=rgba95, 99, 104, 1]NET::ERR_CERT_REVOKED. [/COLOR]

Please help.

:)

Jolea Don TSgt USAF 102, Feb 2, 2021
  2. gogreen Win User

AFS Error Info

When I click to start some programs, I get this AFS Error Info window. After clicking OK, I then get the UAC window. Except for the extra step, nothing goes wrong--it's just annoying. Sometimes programs requiring a UAC show this AFS error, sometimes not. Anyone have any idea what this is and how to stop it?

gogreen, Feb 2, 2021
  3. Arun B J Win User
    Can't login to new computer w/Windows 10

Hi,

Thank you for your reply.

• Are you able to login to Microsoft Account on Web?

• Have you installed any language pack?
    I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if it helps.

Step 1: I suggest you to select the appropriate language in login screen at the bottom right corner and check if it helps.

Steps 2: Use On-screen keyboard in the login screen to login and check if it helps.

Hope this helps. If the issue remains unresolved, please get back to us and we would be happy to help.

Arun B J, Feb 2, 2021
  4. rdwray Win User

Cannot login to AF Portal

Mixed Reality Portal

FreeBooter, I did a list to a "GET-APPXPACKAGE -ALLUSERS | More > Apps.txt" and "Mixed Reality Portal" is not in the list.

rdwray, Feb 2, 2021
Thema:

Cannot login to AF Portal

1. Cannot login to AF Portal - Similar Threads - Cannot login Portal

2. I can't log in to the AF Portal

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can't log in to the AF Portal: I accidentally deleted the certificate for my CAC a while back and now I can't log in. I've tried fixing the issue so many times but nothing worked. I keep getting the same error code saying " No Client Certificate presented" followed by this error code number...
  3. I can't log in to the AF Portal

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I can't log in to the AF Portal: I accidentally deleted the certificate for my CAC a while back and now I can't log in. I've tried fixing the issue so many times but nothing worked. I keep getting the same error code saying " No Client Certificate presented" followed by this error code number...
  4. Azure portal login issue

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Azure portal login issue: Hi., when im trying to login in Azure portal, its asking for sign in and password and received a verification code to mobile after that its not login. Saying that "We couldn’t sign you in. Please try again." trying from last 2 days did all the chance but not happening. Kindly...
  5. Azure portal login issue

Azure portal login issue: Hi., when im trying to login in Azure portal, its asking for sign in and password and received a verification code to mobile after that its not login. Saying that "We couldn’t sign you in. Please try again." trying from last 2 days did all the chance but not happening. Kindly...
  6. customer cannot login to business center portal

in Windows 10 Gaming
    customer cannot login to business center portal: customer: Toray Malaysia Systems SolutionMPSA: 0005266927 Item: AAA-03786 Windows Server per User CAL x 1 unitAAA-03499 Office Std Per Device x 1 unitcustomer cannot login to business center portal to download the license....
  7. customer cannot login to business center portal

customer cannot login to business center portal: customer: Toray Malaysia Systems SolutionMPSA: 0005266927 Item: AAA-03786 Windows Server per User CAL x 1 unitAAA-03499 Office Std Per Device x 1 unitcustomer cannot login to business center portal to download the license....
  8. Cannot login to Air Force Portal or use my CAC Card

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cannot login to Air Force Portal or use my CAC Card: I just upgraded my Windows to 11. Previously I was logging into Air Force Portal successfully but now it reads certificates not found. Verified my certificates are there and everything checks up but still unable to use my DoD Cac card to log into any Air Force system....
  9. Cannot login to Air Force Portal or use my CAC Card

Cannot login to Air Force Portal or use my CAC Card: I just upgraded my Windows to 11. Previously I was logging into Air Force Portal successfully but now it reads certificates not found. Verified my certificates are there and everything checks up but still unable to use my DoD Cac card to log into any Air Force system....
  10. AFS Error Info

in Windows 10 Support
    AFS Error Info: When I click to start some programs, I get this AFS Error Info window. After clicking OK, I then get the UAC window. Except for the extra step, nothing goes wrong--it's just annoying. Sometimes programs requiring a UAC show this AFS error, sometimes not. Anyone have any idea...