Windows 10: Cannot login to computer after multiple BSOD

Discus and support Cannot login to computer after multiple BSOD in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hi, I’ve been having random blue screens recently, and each time the error message has been different from the last. Today, I was using my computer... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by TeaLover29, Feb 3, 2021.

1. Cannot login to computer after multiple BSOD

Hi, I’ve been having random blue screens recently, and each time the error message has been different from the last. Today, I was using my computer just fine on Zoom, when I got another Blue Screen. When the computer restarted, it got into another blue screen and this happened 3 more times. Finally, when it stopped, I tried to login to my profile, but the Windows background just blurred and the login prompt never appeared. I have tried to start in safe mode by doing Shift + restart, but the pc just freezes when I click it. I also tried force shut down and boot to get the Safe Mode auto activation but occasionally a blue screen appears on startup. I am missing my lectures because of this issue :/

:)

TeaLover29, Feb 3, 2021
  2. Arun B J Win User

Can't login to new computer w/Windows 10

Hi,

Thank you for your reply.

• Are you able to login to Microsoft Account on Web?

• Have you installed any language pack?
    I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if it helps.

Step 1: I suggest you to select the appropriate language in login screen at the bottom right corner and check if it helps.

Steps 2: Use On-screen keyboard in the login screen to login and check if it helps.

Hope this helps. If the issue remains unresolved, please get back to us and we would be happy to help.

Arun B J, Feb 3, 2021
  3. Multiple BSOD errors

Hi,

I understand you're still facing the issue of BSOD so as to next step in resolving your issue I would suggest you follow the below fixes one by one.

Fix #1: Disable overclocking from BIOS

In order to fix the BSOD errors on Windows 10 systems, make sure the Overclocking feature from your computer’s BIOS is disabled.

To do so, follow these methods to open BIOS.

Method #1: Complete shutdown

Switch to login screen

Hold the Shift key while also pressing the Shutdown button

Select Restart

After your computer restarted, it should open into the BIOS menu automatically:

Go to Advanced tab

Go to Performance

Look for a Overclocking option

Make sure it’s disabled

If it’s enabled, disable it

Save the settings and exit BIOS by hitting the F10 key. Choose Yes if you’re asked to exit with saving the changes

Fix #2: Check drivers

Make sure there are no errors or yellow exclamations marks in device manager

To do so, follow these steps:

Go to search box next to Windows icon

Type Device Manager in the search box

Determine if there are any corrupt drivers installed (any errors reported) from the list of drivers installed. If there are no errors reported in Device Manager, update the software of your most recently installed driver for Display montitors.To do so, expand
    Monitors & right-click on the list of devices shown under and click Update Driver.

Fix #3: Run chkdsk or Windows Memory Diagnostic

To troubleshoot if the BSOD is caused by failing hard drive or memory, you can run the following tools:

chkdsk

Windows Memory Diagnostic

To run chkdsk, follow these steps:

Press the Windows and C keys to open Charm Bar

Type cmd in the search box

Right-click on Command Prompt from the results list

Click Run as Administrator

Once Command Prompt has loaded, type:

chkdsk C: /f

Replace C: with the letter of the drive where your Windows is installed.

To run Windows Memory Diagnostic, follow these steps:

Press the Windows and C keys to open the search box from Charm Bar

Type Windows Memory Diagnostic in the search box

Click on Windows Memory Diagnostic from the search results list

Continue with the Windows Memory Diagnostic wizard to complete the process and wait for the results

Regards

Shuaib

Windows Expert User

MohammedShuaib1986, Feb 3, 2021
  4. Cannot login to computer after multiple BSOD

Random account appeared on login to my computer

Hi Mathew,

Thank you for getting back to us.

I suggest you to try the below steps to remove the user account from your computer.

• Login to your computer through administrator account.

• Press Windows key + r and type
      netplwiz
      , hit Enter.

• Select the user account, you want to remove.

• Click on the Remove button.

Hope it helps, reply to us with the status of your issue. We will be happy to assist you.

Rakesh Narayanaswamy, Feb 3, 2021
Thema:

Cannot login to computer after multiple BSOD

1. Cannot login to computer after multiple BSOD - Similar Threads - Cannot login computer

2. Computer is receiving multiple BSOD

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Computer is receiving multiple BSOD: I have been receiving 4 blue screens:CRITICAL_PROCESS_DIEDUNEXPECTED_STORE EXCEPTIONSYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION least commonKERNERL_DATA_INPAGE_ERROR most recentIt happened a little over 2 months ago after installing a few updates mostly drivers after taking a break from my...
  3. Computer Still BSOD's after Multiple Hardware Swaps?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Computer Still BSOD's after Multiple Hardware Swaps?: Minidumps here: https://www.mediafire.com/folder/cb31wze8wqqh5/dumpyHey guys, I've been dealing with my computer blue screen for months now. At first I thought it was my RAM, so I replaced it, nothing. Next I thought it was SSD, so I replaced it, and again I'm getting these...
  4. Computer Still BSOD's after Multiple Hardware Swaps?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Computer Still BSOD's after Multiple Hardware Swaps?: Minidumps here: https://www.mediafire.com/folder/cb31wze8wqqh5/dumpyHey guys, I've been dealing with my computer blue screen for months now. At first I thought it was my RAM, so I replaced it, nothing. Next I thought it was SSD, so I replaced it, and again I'm getting these...
  5. Computer Still BSOD's after Multiple Hardware Swaps?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  6. Cannot login to computer after registry tweak

Cannot login to computer after registry tweak: So I was originally intending to change my user folder; I first logged in with an alternative administrator account, renamed the account folder, and went to Windows + R -> netplwiz -> clicked on properties of my account -> changed it's name to the correct one. I then...
  7. Cannot login to computer

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Cannot login to computer: Hello! I have an issue with my undeserving Win 10 PC. There are for some reason only two users which are Administrator and Guest and when ever I try to login to either one of them, the following message would come up; "The specified domain either does not exist or could not...
  8. Cannot login to computer

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Cannot login to computer: Following recent Windows updates, I find that when starting my computer, when the opening screen appears, when, I press the ENTER key to allow the password to be put in, the box appears but while typing the correct password in no text appears. Re-booting works occasionally...
  9. Multiple BSOD (After Splash Screen, Before Login)

Multiple BSOD (After Splash Screen, Before Login): I think I have it narrowed down to my videocard. File Attached. Thanks in Advance. 73362
  10. BSOD after driver updates - Multiple computers

BSOD after driver updates - Multiple computers: I recently started working for a MSP and I'm learning the ropes, so bear with me. I deployed driver updates for a client, and three computers have BSOD'd today. I've tried disabling drivers, updating, the whole 9 yards. I can only start the PC in safe mode. I...