Windows 10: Cannot Login to Microsoft Account with Opera browser

Discus and support Cannot Login to Microsoft Account with Opera browser in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Suddenly I can't sign into my MS account using the Opera browser. I just get a blank page. No error code. [Original Title: Opera browser]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by JLastar, Oct 17, 2020.

1. JLastar Win User

Cannot Login to Microsoft Account with Opera browser

Suddenly I can't sign into my MS account using the Opera browser. I just get a blank page. No error code.

[Original Title: Opera browser]

:)

JLastar, Oct 17, 2020
  2. Sharief K Win User

Microsoft Account login is not opening

Hi,

• Are you able to login to the same account using web browser?
    • What is the exact error message?

I suggest you to reset the Microsoft account password once and check if it helps.

When you can't sign in to your Microsoft account

Hope it helps.

Sharief K, Oct 17, 2020
  3. Unable to login with microsoft account

Hi,

Issues with signing in to a Microsoft account are usually happening due
    the two-step verification is turned on or you are traveling or using a new device.
    For us to provide an accurate resolution, we would need you to answer the following questions:

• Are you experiencing the sign in issue upon logging in to your computer?
    • Are you having the same error when you are trying to sign in to your Microsoft account using a web browser? If yes, is the same issue happening even when you are using other web browsers?
    • Have you made any changes to your account before this issue occurred?
    • What changes have you made to your computer prior to having this issue?

In the meantime, we suggest that you read and follow the suggested troubleshooting steps on these links:

We are looking forward to your response.

Darleen Pen, Oct 17, 2020
  4. Cannot Login to Microsoft Account with Opera browser

MICROSOFT ACCOUNT LOGIN

Hi Arbaaz,

Thank you for contacting Microsoft Community.

In order to help you better, could you please confirm a couple of things:

• Are you able to login with Microsoft account in web?
    • What happens exactly when you try to login using Microsoft account?
    I suggest you to login to Microsoft account through online login.live.com, if you are able to login to Microsoft account on web then you can reset the password and then try to login and check if the issue persists.

Hope this information was helpful and do let us know if you need further assistance. We will be glad to assist.

Karthicka_R, Oct 17, 2020
Thema:

Cannot Login to Microsoft Account with Opera browser

1. Cannot Login to Microsoft Account with Opera browser - Similar Threads - Cannot Login Microsoft

2. Problem with Opera browser

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Problem with Opera browser: A version of the Opera browser has been working okay in a Debian Jessie system for about 9 months. Suddenly certain features no longer work :- (1) Can't open attachments in emails, especially PDF attachments. (2) Can't use ALT-P to clear cache/cookies Can anyone explain...
  3. Cannot manage/login Microsoft accounts

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Cannot manage/login Microsoft accounts: Clicking any button that should open up an account management dialog window does simply nothing. I tried it in these scenarios: windows settings > account > email & accounts Neither "add an account" or "add a workplace or school account" does anything when you click it....
  4. Opera announces first gaming browser - Opera GX

in Windows 10 News
    Opera announces first gaming browser - Opera GX: Uv-jwjKxZsk 0UeXgHVjCOA The new PC browser lets gamers control their computer’s CPU and memory usage to make their gaming and streaming smoother. It also features Twitch integration and numerous customization options. Los Angeles, California/ Oslo, Norway –There are...
  5. About the opera browser

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    About the opera browser: Ok guys, is this true? Opera browser is a virus just because it slow's down my computer? because i will freak out if it is. <Animated GIF removed> * Moved from Virus & Malware...
  6. About the opera browser

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    About the opera browser: Ok guys, is this true? Opera browser is a virus just because it slow's down my computer? because i will freak out if it is.[ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/about-the-opera-browser/3b1f1ead-9c27-41ea-b5c5-2952b1d45bd2
  7. Inbuild VPN in Opera Browser

in Browsers and Email
    Inbuild VPN in Opera Browser: Hi All, It works more or less like a Proxy. VPN inside the Opera browser. What I want to know is, if I send an email while using that VPN, whose IP goes in the email. Mine or the VPN's? It does open up all sites that are not accessible in my country. But, what are...
  8. Latest Opera browser

in Browsers and Email
    Latest Opera browser: I've recently installed the new Opera browser. and so far am liking it. I've usually used Chrome, and like that, too. I did a little testing on my own, using Task Mgr. I find that Opera uses substantially less resources than Chrome. I like many of the Opera features, such...
  9. Opera Browser And Mail Client

in Browsers and Email
    Opera Browser And Mail Client: ... used to be combined, right? It looks like they're separate now... When did that happen? And why? *Sad 1482
  10. Opera web browser is Reborn

in Windows 10 News
    Opera web browser is Reborn: Over the last year, we have introduced a series of new features such as free VPN and native ad blocking. Earlier this year we also presented Opera Neon, a concept browser that gave you a glimpse into the future of desktop browsers. Now, the best parts of Neon are being...