Windows 10: Cannot login to Microsoft Store or it's applications, i.e. Xbox.

Discus and support Cannot login to Microsoft Store or it's applications, i.e. Xbox. in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; When logging in I am prompted with the following; (I have tried troubleshooting) [ATTACH] [ATTACH]... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by SpeishyTrmp, Jan 9, 2019.

1. Cannot login to Microsoft Store or it's applications, i.e. Xbox.

When logging in I am prompted with the following;

(I have tried troubleshooting)

Cannot login to Microsoft Store or it's applications, i.e. Xbox. 686802bd-1108-4a93-98c9-d83f4a3113c5?upload=true.jpg

Cannot login to Microsoft Store or it's applications, i.e. Xbox. c13283b9-3141-40b9-8e94-7eeab1f7e756?upload=true.jpg

:)

SpeishyTrmp, Jan 9, 2019

2. Can't Login to Store/Xbox/

Hi Spacegizmo,

Welcome to Microsoft Community.

I appreciate your interest on windows 10.

I understand the inconvenience you faced. Don’t worry about this issue. We will definitely help you to resolve this issue.

As I understand from your information you are not able login in windows store as well in Xbox.

I would suggest you to run windows apps troubleshooter to resolve windows store issue.

Follow the steps.

• Go to control panel and select troubleshooting then in top left corner of your screen select view all.

• Click on windows store app and click on it and run it.

To resolve Xbox issue I would suggest you to post your query in Xbox forum. We have dedicated team which deals with all these kinds of issues.

Follow the link:

http://support.xbox.com/en-GB/browse/my-account

Hope this helps. If the issue remains unresolved, please get back to us and we would be happy to help.

Thanks.

Preeti Patel, Jan 9, 2019
  3. Xbox Insider Hub does not appear in the Microsoft Store

Hi,

Thank you for posting your question in the Microsoft Community.

1. Did you make any changes to the PC prior to this issue?
    2. Have you signed in using the Microsoft account?
    3. Are you able to search for other apps on the Microsoft Store?

However, you may follow these steps to check if that helps.

Step 1: Suggest you to run the apps troubleshooter to
    fix problems with apps from Microsoft Store

Step 2: You can also try to manually
    download the Xbox Insider Hub
    from the link.

Article for Reference.

Get the Xbox Insider Hub app

Hope this helps.

Let us know if you got the help you needed by clicking 'Yes' or 'No'.

Regards,

Srimadhwa B

Microsoft Community-Moderator

Srimadhwa_B, Jan 9, 2019
  4. Cannot login to Microsoft Store or it's applications, i.e. Xbox.

login to xbox saysorry not able to

Hi,

Thanks for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

To assist you better, I would like to know; are you able to login through xbox website trough browser.

I would suggest you the run Windows store app troubleshooter and check if it helps.

Follow the below steps:

• Type troubleshooting in the
      Search
      area on the taskbar.

• Click on View all on the left panel of the Troubleshooting Windows.

• Select Windows store Apps.

• Follow the on screen instruction.

Hope it helps, reply to us with the status of your issue. We will be happy to assist you.

Santosh_Rai, Jan 9, 2019
Thema:

Cannot login to Microsoft Store or it's applications, i.e. Xbox.

1. Cannot login to Microsoft Store or it's applications, i.e. Xbox. - Similar Threads - Cannot login Microsoft

2. I cannot login to the Microsoft Store app

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    I cannot login to the Microsoft Store app: I have been having trouble signing in on my desktop and it keeps giving me an error. I already tried reinstall ms store , resetting cache and etc but nothing is working...
  3. Cannot login to Microsoft Store

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Cannot login to Microsoft Store: Hey,So my problem is when log in to the Microsoft Store Minecraft Launcher and put my e-mail address, password correctly, it asks me to enter Hello PIN. When i type it, and hit enter, Windows tells me it's wrong, even if it isn't.This problem persists in the Microsoft Store...
  4. Cannot login to Microsoft Store

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cannot login to Microsoft Store: Hey,So my problem is when log in to the Microsoft Store Minecraft Launcher and put my e-mail address, password correctly, it asks me to enter Hello PIN. When i type it, and hit enter, Windows tells me it's wrong, even if it isn't.This problem persists in the Microsoft Store...
  5. Cannot login to Microsoft Store

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  6. Microsoft store: cannot install application due to broken login

Microsoft store: cannot install application due to broken login: Hi,I am using a work account and need to download an app for work. When I start microsoft store I see that I am logged in in the upper right corner, yet when I try to install it asked for an account and it won't accept my work account That Microsoft account doesn't exist....
  7. Microsoft store: cannot install application due to broken login

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft store: cannot install application due to broken login: Hi,I am using a work account and need to download an app for work. When I start microsoft store I see that I am logged in in the upper right corner, yet when I try to install it asked for an account and it won't accept my work account That Microsoft account doesn't exist....
  8. Microsoft store: cannot install application due to broken login

9. I cannot login to the Microsoft Store app.

I cannot login to the Microsoft Store app.: Hello there all. For the last few weeks I have been having an issue where whenever I try to login to the Microsoft Store app, I receive a popup that says 'Let's get you signed in,' and is otherwise blank save for a 'continue' button. Clicking this button does nothing but...
  10. I cannot login to the Microsoft Store

I cannot login to the Microsoft Store: I just upgraded to Windows 10 from Windows 7 and I decided to add an app. I clicked on the store app and then picked the app I wanted and then clicked on Free. A menu came up that said choose account so I clicked on Microsoft Account and a screen popped up for about one...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. microsoft store cannot login