Windows 10: Cannot Login To My Laptop After Latest Windows Update - 24/07/21

Discus and support Cannot Login To My Laptop After Latest Windows Update - 24/07/21 in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hi all, basically, as the title says. My laptop had yet another several hour long update recently and since it finished I can't login. At first I tried... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Old McGroin, Jul 25, 2021.

1. Cannot Login To My Laptop After Latest Windows Update - 24/07/21

Hi all, basically, as the title says. My laptop had yet another several hour long update recently and since it finished I can't login. At first I tried signing in the exact same way I have for about 3 years now only to be told my password wasn't correct. So I reset my password to something new. Then I get the screen with my email emblazoned across it with the words Sign In underneath. When I click Sign In I get a big white Microsoft Account square with Enter Password etc which I have never gotten before. When I enter my new password I get prompted to new PIN. When I hit Next I get a screen say

:)

Old McGroin, Jul 25, 2021
  2. Sovereign Win User

Latest (09/24/07) Official AMD Processor Driver Release

Latest (09/24/07) Official AMD Processor Driver 1.3.2.0053 Release

originaly written by : Pánisz Péter
    Redesigned and updated by : Sovereign

Cannot Login To My Laptop After Latest Windows Update - 24/07/21 [​IMG]

Latest AMD Processor Driver or Windows XP and Windows Server 2003 Version (x86 and x64 exe) 1.3.2.0053 (09/24/07)

Cannot Login To My Laptop After Latest Windows Update - 24/07/21 [​IMG]
    Updated! - Allows the system to automatically adjust the CPU speed, voltage and power combination that match the instantaneous user performance need. Download this Setup Installation program (EXE) to automatically update all the files necessary for installation. This package is recommended for users whom desire a graphical user interface for installation. This .EXE driver is a user friendly localized software installation of the driver designed for end-users. This driver supports AMD processors on Windows XP SP2, Windows 2003 SP2 x86 and x64 Editions.

SAFETY ALERT - The link above is to a direct hosted/downloadable file from AMD! There should be no issues with virus or other tampering and should be considered a safe download.

Sovereign, Jul 25, 2021
  3. laptop battery wont charge after latest update

1. Shutdown your laptop.

2. Remove the battery.

3. Connect the AC power adapter to your laptop.

4. Power on the laptop

5. Open the Device Manager by typing Devmgmt.msc into Start Menu or from Control Panel.

6. Under the Batteries category, right-click all of the Microsoft ACPI Compliant Control Method Battery listings, and select Uninstall (it’s okay if you only have 1).

7. Shutdown the laptop.

8. Insert the battery.

9. Power on the laptop.

If above suggestions wont resolve the battery charge issue then follow below steps.

Step 2

1. Shutdown the laptop.

2. Remove the battery.

3. Start the laptop with only AC adapter connected to laptop.

4. When you login to Windows OS connect the battery while Windows OS working.

FreeBooter, Jul 25, 2021
  4. Cannot Login To My Laptop After Latest Windows Update - 24/07/21

Laptop no longer charging since Windows 10 update

If the laptop works without the battery then charger is functioning correctly. Take a cloth with a bit of rubbing alcohol on it (or some on-the-go alcohol swabs), and clean the metal contacts that connect your battery to your laptop.

Make sure to install all Windows important updates.

Install latest versions of your laptop device drivers you can download the latest device drivers from the device manufacturer or from your laptop manufacturer website.

Step 1

1. Shutdown your laptop.

2. Remove the battery.

3. Connect the AC power adapter to your laptop.

4. Power on the laptop

5. Open the Device Manager by typing Devmgmt.msc into Start Menu or from Control Panel.

6. Under the Batteries category, right-click all of the Microsoft ACPI Compliant Control Method Battery listings, and select Uninstall (it’s ok if you only have 1).

Cannot Login To My Laptop After Latest Windows Update - 24/07/21 pbDp4sx.png

7. Shutdown the laptop.

8. Insert the battery.

9. Power on the laptop.

If above suggestions wont resolve the battery charge issue then follow below steps.

Step 2

1. Shutdown the laptop.

2. Remove the battery.

3. Start the laptop with only AC adapter connected to laptop.

4. When you login to Windows OS connect the battery while Windows OS working.

Step 3

Reset the System Management Controller. Use one of these methods to reset the SMC, which controls battery management, battery status light.

1. Shut down the computer and disconnect the power cord.

2. Remove the battery.

3. Press and hold the power button for ten seconds.

4. Reattach the battery and AC power adapter, then start up the laptop.

Hopefully one of the above suggestions will help you resolve the battery not charging problem. If battery still doesn't charge, you may need to replace your battery.

FreeBooter, Jul 25, 2021
Thema:

Cannot Login To My Laptop After Latest Windows Update - 24/07/21

1. Cannot Login To My Laptop After Latest Windows Update - 24/07/21 - Similar Threads - Cannot Login Laptop

2. User CSP MDM and Kerberos updated 2/21/24 21:47CST

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    User CSP MDM and Kerberos updated 2/21/24 21:47CST: I have been subject to "sophisticated" cyber issues since 2022. There is a reason but I do not fall into the political, a journalist, in the government, etc... yet even Apple has informed me they can do no more.I have struggled just to get this far reaching community...
  3. Cannot Login To Laptop After Latest Windows 10 Update

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Cannot Login To Laptop After Latest Windows 10 Update: Hi all, basically, as the title says. My laptop had yet another several hour long update today and since it finished I can't login. At first I tried signing in the exact same way I have for about 3 years now only to be told my password wasn't correct. So I reset my password...
  4. Cannot Login To Laptop After Latest Windows 10 Update

in Windows 10 Support
    Cannot Login To Laptop After Latest Windows 10 Update: Hi all, basically, as the title says. My laptop had yet another several hour long update today and since it finished I can't login. At first I tried signing in the exact same way I have for about 3 years now only to be told my password wasn't correct. So I reset my password...
  5. Unable to login after latest Windows update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Unable to login after latest Windows update: Following last night’s update, I cannot login. When I try to login I have no option to put in my password, when there’s usually an option to do so only a Sign in, and it has me sign into my Microsoft account. When I login, it says something about setting up a Windows Hello...
  6. After updating yesterday to windows update 2004, I cannot login to my laptop

After updating yesterday to windows update 2004, I cannot login to my laptop: I am getting this message. The User Profile Service service failed the sign-in. User profile cannot be loaded. After pressing "OK", I come back to welcome screen. Please help....
  7. My computer/laptop cannot take latest update

My computer/laptop cannot take latest update: My laptop cannot take latest update . It uses too much space and crashes my machine. How can I stop it from telling me to update? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-computerlaptop-cannot-take-latest-update/167a9114-0ef2-47f9-b5a5-cd3e2fd01eed
  8. Latest Windows 10 updates are not working with my Laptop - Acer Aspire3 (A315-21-48AQ).

Latest Windows 10 updates are not working with my Laptop - Acer Aspire3 (A315-21-48AQ).: My laptop is Acer Aspire3 (A315-21-48AQ). Last successful update on 17th October 2019. Laptop was working fine. On 1st November 2019 some upadates notified from Microsoft and I opt those. But after completion of update, when laptop restarted then message appeared that can not...
  9. Latest update 07/20/2018

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Latest update 07/20/2018: Computer just updated and a site that I use all the time for business will no longer open or work on chrome, Mozilla, or Edge. I does work on Tor and other computers at two different locations so I know the problem is Windows 10 and the newest update. I just turned off...
  10. Latest update 07/20/2018

Latest update 07/20/2018: Computer just updated and a site that I use all the time for business will no longer open or work on chrome, Mozilla, or Edge. I does work on Tor and other computers at two different locations so I know the problem is Windows 10 and the newest update. I just turned off...