Windows 10: Cannot login to my microsoft account in Minecraft Windows 10

Discus and support Cannot login to my microsoft account in Minecraft Windows 10 in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; When i press on the sign in button on the bottom left it just hangs at the "Signing in with your microsoft account...." and nothing ever happens. Same... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by jojomod1216, Apr 10, 2020.

1. Cannot login to my microsoft account in Minecraft Windows 10

When i press on the sign in button on the bottom left it just hangs at the "Signing in with your microsoft account...." and nothing ever happens. Same when I go to "Settings" -> "Profile" -> "Sign in for free". It just hangs at the "Signing with your microsoft account..." window. And again nothing ever happens.

:)

jojomod1216, Apr 10, 2020

2. Retrieve Minecraft Key On An Account, Which Is Not Accessible.

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

Have you lost the login information of Mojang Account or the Microsoft Account?

If you have forgotten the login information of the Mojang/Minecraft Account, then I suggest you to follow the steps mentioned in
    Minecraft log in and try to recover the account.

If you have forgotten the login information of the Microsoft Account, then follow the steps mentioned in
    Find your Microsoft account email address and try to retrieve
    your Microsoft Account.

If you still have issues, then I suggest you to contact Mojang Customer Support and they
    will assist you in this issue.

Shafeeq_Khan, Apr 10, 2020
  3. Ahhzz Win User
    Windows 10 Tweaks

As you may already know, Windows 10 (as well as Windows 8) allow you to log in with a valid Microsoft account, instead of creating a local account that only works on your machine. However, you may prefer to keep a local account for privacy reasons. If you do, though, some Windows 10 features—like Cortana—may not work. Despite the default behavior, the Windows 10 Store is not one of them. You can still log in to your Microsoft account for just the Store without switching to a full Microsoft account. The process, however, is not terribly obvious. To do so, follow these steps:

• Launch the Store from your Start menu.
    • Click the user icon next to the search box.
    • Click “Sign-in” from the menu that appears.
    • Choose “Microsoft account” and log in like normal.
    • When the “Make it yours” box appears do not enter your password. Instead, click “Sign in to just this app instead.”
    from Lifehacker

Ahhzz, Apr 10, 2020
  4. Zakin Win User

Cannot login to my microsoft account in Minecraft Windows 10

Strange Windows 10 User Account issue.

Unfortunately I had done those steps numerous reboots, it just, reappears for no good reason. The base account isn't even a Microsoft account, it's a local account.

I haven't quite tried the built in administrator account on W10, but so far in my experience on my own computer, the built in account seemed to have absolutely no more control than I did on my own.

It's just strange, I go in, it warns me twice about deleting the account, then it's gone. Reboot, and it's back?

EDIT: Just to specify, both command line and Netplwiz both say only HIS account exists on the computer, it doesn't list this rogue account. This is what I meant in my first post about the fact that even Windows doesn't seem to believe it exists, HALF the time. *Frown Cannot login to my microsoft account in Minecraft Windows 10 :(

Zakin, Apr 10, 2020
Thema:

Cannot login to my microsoft account in Minecraft Windows 10

1. Cannot login to my microsoft account in Minecraft Windows 10 - Similar Threads - Cannot login microsoft

2. Cannot Login into my Microsoft Account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cannot Login into my Microsoft Account: I keep trying to login to any Microsoft app Edge, Microsoft Store, Outlook, 365, etc on my Windows 10 PC. It first says it needs to verify my identity with my correct email address with my pin. After I key in my pin, it then tells me because I am accessing sensitive info, I...
  3. Cannot Login into my Microsoft Account

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Cannot Login into my Microsoft Account: I keep trying to login to any Microsoft app Edge, Microsoft Store, Outlook, 365, etc on my Windows 10 PC. It first says it needs to verify my identity with my correct email address with my pin. After I key in my pin, it then tells me because I am accessing sensitive info, I...
  4. Can't login to Windows 10 Minecraft with Microsoft Account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't login to Windows 10 Minecraft with Microsoft Account: I bought the Windows 10 edition of Minecraft a few days ago, but have had no luck logging in : It comes up with ERROR CODE: BAT the second I click. No chance to enter details....
  5. Minecraft login with Microsoft account bug

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft login with Microsoft account bug: Whenever I try to login to my account on the Minecraft launcher, it always sends a message saying "Something went wrong in the login process" and never lets me proceed to the actual login page.[ATTACH]...
  6. Cannot login to microsoft account on windows 10

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Cannot login to microsoft account on windows 10: I was trying to download modern warfare on my computer from the Microsoft store but it says that my computer isn't "linked" to my Microsoft account, even though I have linked my Microsoft account to my computer. Why i cannot just download or buy games without having to link a...
  7. Cannot log into Microsoft Account for Minecraft Windows 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Cannot log into Microsoft Account for Minecraft Windows 10: Hi, I can't log into my microsoft account on windows 10 edition of minecraft. I've recently downloaded the windows 10 edition, and have had a minecraft account since 2011. This is on my PC, I usually play Java edition. Seeing a lot of threads online, but mostly for people who...
  8. Cannot sign into Microsoft Account in Minecraft Windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cannot sign into Microsoft Account in Minecraft Windows 10: Hi, Downloaded Minecraft Windows 10 edition and tried to sign in to my Microsoft Account but get the following error "Failed to login We tried to sign you in to your Microsoft Account but something went wrong." When swapping user to another email, I am able to sign-in...
  9. Minecraft Windows 10 PC Cannot Login to Xbox Account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft Windows 10 PC Cannot Login to Xbox Account: I just recently bought the Minecraft Windows 10 edition to play on my computer. This isn't the pocket edition. I have an xbox live account, and am trying to login but have gotten the same "Failed to login" error everytime. I've tried to: Uninstall/Reinstall the game...
  10. Cannot Login to Windows 10 Using My Microsoft Account

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Cannot Login to Windows 10 Using My Microsoft Account: I cannot login to Windows 10 using my Microsoft account. When I try, it asks me to enter my password, which I do. Then it asks me to enter my password again and when I do, it says my password is incorrect. Please help! I normally login with a local account but the local...